The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Zvtors cyclops w scp question Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Zvtors cyclops w scp question Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Zvtors cyclops w scp question Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Zvtors cyclops w scp question Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Zvtors cyclops w scp question

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
venom300

Zvtors cyclops w scp question Empty
PostSubject: Zvtors cyclops w scp question   Zvtors cyclops w scp question EmptyAugust 12th 2018, 9:40 am

Ok I want to swap pallets 1 through six so his blue and white and blue and yellow will be 1 & 2. But when I do the "X" on his chest blinks. Any ideas on stopping that. Same with alucards dark night when I change the pals around they come out to tottally different pals. Thanks in advance for your time and help
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Zvtors cyclops w scp question   Zvtors cyclops w scp question EmptyAugust 12th 2018, 10:10 am

gime a pics and I see, some chars got little details like that Batman Alucard...some part of the suit you fixed in other site of original palettes, gime a beta of you works via pm and I try fixed ok?
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Zvtors cyclops w scp question   Zvtors cyclops w scp question EmptyAugust 12th 2018, 10:14 am

Are you creating the palettes yourself, or using an already made palette from someone else?
Where did you download the character from?
Where did you download the palette from?

There are 2 different versions released by Zvitor of that Cyclops. Each may have some differences.

XSC version:
http://projectx.infinitymugenteam.com/Downloads/cyclops.rar

AVX version:
http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/Uploads/AvX/Cyclops.zip

From his website you get the AVX version:
http://www.zvitor.com.br/Downloads/[AVX]Cyclops.zip

From the sounds of it without having those questions above answered it may be the wrong palettes for the version of Cyclops that you have. Same with Alucard's Batman there are 5 versions at least of that guy. Easiest way to help would be to give link where you go the EXACT files you are using so someone can replicate the issue and fix it.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Zvtors cyclops w scp question   Zvtors cyclops w scp question EmptyAugust 12th 2018, 10:17 am

for me @thatguy he forget fixed little parts of the palettes..I try help..I hope he write me but..... Zvtors cyclops w scp question 1901935736
Back to top Go down
venom300

PostSubject: Re: Zvtors cyclops w scp question   Zvtors cyclops w scp question EmptyAugust 12th 2018, 11:28 am

I got em from Mugen archive.
Cyclops
date 8/30/2013
Version 1.16
By zvitor smart pal by acey infinity Mugen team
Avengers vs xmen
This is all the info from the files
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Zvtors cyclops w scp question   Zvtors cyclops w scp question EmptyAugust 12th 2018, 11:37 am

we need images...or a beta char for fixed your problem:put a pic and says "this the problem in batman" or " you see the left in the suit...need fixed that"
Back to top Go down
venom300

PostSubject: Re: Zvtors cyclops w scp question   Zvtors cyclops w scp question EmptyAugust 12th 2018, 11:41 am

Just added the xsc version in my Mugen and it doesn't have the cap.
Back to top Go down
venom300

PostSubject: Re: Zvtors cyclops w scp question   Zvtors cyclops w scp question EmptyAugust 12th 2018, 11:50 am

Zvtors cyclops w scp question Img_2010
Back to top Go down
venom300

PostSubject: Re: Zvtors cyclops w scp question   Zvtors cyclops w scp question EmptyAugust 12th 2018, 11:54 am

The white x from his suit continuously blinks on and off. I ain't too much worried bout the Batman. These are pals 5&6 placed in slot pals 1&2. And this is the results
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Fixed Cyclops download   Zvtors cyclops w scp question EmptyAugust 12th 2018, 11:56 am

@Venom300 OK So i just downloaded the version of Cyclops you stated, and quickly changed the palettes in the DEF file and it works. This file I posted below has the 2 palettes in the pic as palette 1 and 2.

Zvtors cyclops w scp question Egqzwx Zvtors cyclops w scp question 2zje69l

Here is what I changed:
Code:
[Info]
name ="Cyclops"
displayname ="Cyclops"
versiondate =08/30/2013
mugenversion =1.1
author ="ZVitor"
pal.defaults =1,4,2,3,4,5,6

[Files]
sprite =Cyclops.sff
anim =Cyclops.air
sound =Cyclops.snd
cmd =Cyclops.cmd
cns =Cyclops.cns
stcommon =common1.cns
st =Cyclops.cns
pal1=zv4.act   ;  <------changed this for your blue and white as the first palette
pal2=zv5.act   ;  <------changed this for your blue and yellow as the second palette
pal3=zv3.act
pal4=zv1.act   ;  <------changed this the original first palette
pal5=zv2.act   ;  <------changed this the original second palette
pal6=zv6.act
st1=special.cns
st2=hyper.cns

Download:
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!dAtgUCqZ!heLZ8I8bvehyove6YZH-2jpEDkbH10Lc3vCuojf6Ipw

Need more details for what is happening with Batman, what version, what palettes, etc before I can help with Batman. There are also multiple versions of that one too.

Last edited by thatguy on August 12th 2018, 12:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Zvtors cyclops w scp question   Zvtors cyclops w scp question EmptyAugust 12th 2018, 11:57 am

again gime a beta char with .sff and I try fixed...via pm all ok?
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Zvtors cyclops w scp question   Zvtors cyclops w scp question EmptyAugust 12th 2018, 12:00 pm

and I created  palettes and working fine @thatguy Zvtors cyclops w scp question Cyclop10
yep need that changes and working fine!
Back to top Go down
venom300

PostSubject: Re: Zvtors cyclops w scp question   Zvtors cyclops w scp question EmptyAugust 12th 2018, 1:26 pm

Zvtors cyclops w scp question Img_2011
This is the screen pack I'm using on Mugen 1.1. could that have something to do with it cause your cyclops doing it to
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Zvtors cyclops w scp question   Zvtors cyclops w scp question EmptyAugust 12th 2018, 1:30 pm

@venom300  Did you try the link I posted above. I also posted pics of it working in game (mugen 1.0 or 1.1 only). I also showed what I changed after downloading the file to fix.

Here is the download again (info on how it was fixed is posted in my above post with screenshots).:
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!dAtgUCqZ!heLZ8I8bvehyove6YZH-2jpEDkbH10Lc3vCuojf6Ipw
Back to top Go down
venom300

PostSubject: Re: Zvtors cyclops w scp question   Zvtors cyclops w scp question EmptyAugust 12th 2018, 1:50 pm

Yes it's the one from ya link. It does the same thing in mugen1.1b1 that I have and blackest night SP they still blink in both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zvtors cyclops w scp question   Zvtors cyclops w scp question Empty

Back to top Go down

Zvtors cyclops w scp question
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next