The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 3 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 3 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - I like or I do not like <--
I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 3 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:51 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!

Go down 
+24
shags2dope
OGSymbiote
Gabriel Hods
Predator
luciangarude
gartanham
skhsato123
LESSARD
brucewayne74
JARRO77
spawn
ernes
chuchoryu
CARNAGE777
Dark Rider
Mazemerald
err8107
tony spector
Edroth
Doom
malevka1
Varia the Hunter
yolomate
ghost_rider
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Predator

Predator

I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 3 EmptyAugust 1st 2018, 2:15 am

Oh yeeees! Welcome back I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 3 705151839
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 3 EmptyAugust 1st 2018, 1:24 pm

I just have time to test the Predator, and I found a nice surprise, for an initial release, i think if can be mixed with some details of my Black Manta (sprites&codes) would be a cool update. It would be nice if I can help you or guide you with the update.

LESSARD
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Hods

Gabriel Hods

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 3 EmptyAugust 1st 2018, 1:47 pm

I love Predator S2
Thanks man.
Back to top Go down
https://explorermindspage.blogspot.com.br/
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 3 EmptyAugust 2nd 2018, 9:36 am

Im making some small fixes on ghost_rider´s Predator, im tempted to improve the animations too, but im still have not response of  ghost_rider for his opinion.

Here are some screens:

I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 3 Mugen110 I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 3 Mugen112
I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 3 Mugen113 I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 3 Mugen111

LESSARD
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 3 EmptyAugust 2nd 2018, 10:30 am

I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 3 EmptyAugust 2nd 2018, 11:57 am

LESSARD wrote:
Im making some small fixes on ghost_rider´s Predator, im tempted to improve the animations too, but im still have not response of  ghost_rider for his opinion.

Here are some screens:

I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 3 Mugen110 I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 3 Mugen112
I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 3 Mugen113 I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 3 Mugen111

LESSARD
I like that fixed! great idea! yes yes yes
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 3 EmptyAugust 2nd 2018, 1:48 pm

Genial !! I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 3 EmptyAugust 4th 2018, 3:32 am

LESSARD wrote:

Here are some screens:

LESSARD

This is Great Lessard!!!!!

If you want to improve this char, for me great !!!!

you have much more experience than me in Mugen, so when you finish improving it, put it to download if you want ... I do not consider it a real work either because the bases of programming and sprites are not mine Wink
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 3 EmptyAugust 4th 2018, 7:38 am

Cool!!!, it would be great (and faster) if we work together, if you want; if not I will put him in the "To Do List" Between Baraka, Eddy, and The Question...and work at slower ratio. I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 3 EmptyAugust 4th 2018, 11:06 am

I waiting this update @LESSARD & @ghost_rider! yes yes yes yes
Back to top Go down
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 3 EmptyAugust 4th 2018, 2:16 pm

LESSARD wrote:
Cool!!!, it would be great (and faster) if we work together, if you want; if not I will put him in the "To Do List" Between Baraka, Eddy, and The Question...and work at slower ratio. I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 3 670481599  

Well, count on me for whatever you want, dear friend Wink

Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 3 EmptyAugust 4th 2018, 3:20 pm

ghost_rider wrote:
LESSARD wrote:

Well, count on me for whatever you want, dear friend Wink

Fabulous!!! Lets get start with the transition sprites for the punch and kicks, lets smoother the basics so we can star from there to update the specials and meke him less "RYU-ish".
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 3 EmptyAugust 4th 2018, 7:42 pm

cool beans guys...predator is looking good...good luck I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
Edroth

Edroth

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 3 EmptyAugust 5th 2018, 1:04 am

Good team to refresh this awesome char. I want to keep watching more from this update...
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 3 EmptyAugust 5th 2018, 8:25 pm

this is what this forum needs more working together to produce the best quality results. i wish you both the best with this and fingers crossed he gets some of his moves from mkx lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next