The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - I like or I do not like <--
I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:51 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!

Go down 
+24
shags2dope
OGSymbiote
Gabriel Hods
Predator
luciangarude
gartanham
skhsato123
LESSARD
brucewayne74
JARRO77
spawn
ernes
chuchoryu
CARNAGE777
Dark Rider
Mazemerald
err8107
tony spector
Edroth
Doom
malevka1
Varia the Hunter
yolomate
ghost_rider
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
JARRO77

JARRO77

I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2018, 3:43 am

spawn wrote:
spawn wrote:
wow that is badass my respects

I just play with it it has a lot of problems
I'm not trying to be a dick you said you're a big Predator fan what the hell you been watching  the predator
I never seen the Predator spins around with a punch in my whole life you gave him some lazy kicks
you do not give him no cool special he's mad quiet I know he don't shoot a port on Canon out of his gun
I can understand you give him for that for a super for Jesus Christ the Predator got so many things you didn't put in don't say you a big fan and you didn't put none of them in there he got so many moves is ridiculous oh one more thing it looks like every time he shoots the beam out is coming out his chest and on the right the guns on the left  why did you rush this you should have took your sweet time and ask for feedback I believe it will come out awesome
go back and watch some Predator movies did he give you some ideas

RELAX IF YOUR NOT A CREATOR YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HARD IS MAKE A CHAR SO RELAX AND TRY TO HAVE RESPECT FOR THE PEOPLE

Ok i want share my opinion i'm a big fan too is one my favourite character ever there are ALOT of things to be fixed

Add missing basics attacks
Add new specials
Fixing some animations
Fixing too some hypers
Improve Dash Forward and Backward and improve too some moviment in the air

And alot more but i think for an alpha release is prety decent start

A incomplete char CAN BE UPDATE IN FUTURE SO RELAX PEOPLE

My advice try to add the missing moves then ask for some coder and i think you can do a great char Dont lost motivation there are too good things keep improve I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 2 670481599 I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2018, 5:33 am

I m a big fan of predator, the sprites are really great, but I think he need some improvment for some animations, for example for the tatsumakusempukyaku kicks (rotation kicks)
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2018, 8:52 am

Spawn, there NO OFFENSIVE ways to give your opinion, im warning you again, as I say before every one has the right to make mugen content with his own skill level, and thats fine.

But you can´t only came here and criticize other people who dare, even if no one of us have seen at least a preview of your "amazing works".

Please think twice before making an offensive "fedback" like you use to. Have Manners please.

And Remember:  EVERY WORK HAS THE CHANCE TO BE UPDATED.

LESSARD
Back to top Go down
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2018, 10:54 am

yolomate wrote:
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lol! lol! affraid affraid  cute work my friend!! clap clap clap clap clap clap clap  come to my mugen!!!

Thank You Very Much, Yolo!!!!!

a hacer paleta se ha dicho tongue tongue tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2018, 10:56 am

Varia the Hunter wrote:
Sprites look good! Nice job for a sprite swap.

I would recommend that you adjust the position of the plasma caster shot, though. Right now it comes out too close to his chest, when it should be higher and a bit further back so that it looks like it's coming from his shoulder. Also, a few sprites, namely some of the jumping and jumping kick ones, have white spots around the sprites, so you may want to clean those up a bit to make them look nicer. The just do your best to replace the remaining sprites from the original character.

Overall, good work!

thanks for the advice, I will try to solve the problems you have told me Wink
Back to top Go down
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2018, 11:03 am

spawn wrote:
spawn wrote:
wow that is badass my respects

I just play with it it has a lot of problems
I'm not trying to be a dick you said you're a big Predator fan what the hell you been watching  the predator
I never seen the Predator spins around with a punch in my whole life you gave him some lazy kicks
you do not give him no cool special he's mad quiet I know he don't shoot a port on Canon out of his gun
I can understand you give him for that for a super for Jesus Christ the Predator got so many things you didn't put in don't say you a big fan and you didn't put none of them in there he got so many moves is ridiculous oh one more thing it looks like every time he shoots the beam out is coming out his chest and on the right the guns on the left  why did you rush this you should have took your sweet time and ask for feedback I believe it will come out awesome
go back and watch some Predator movies did he give you some ideas

Well, for not wanting to be an dick, you did very well...

Criticisms can be said in another way ... as many people here have done ... you have gone directly to offend ...
Who the fuck do you think you are to question if I'm a fan of predator or not ???

I try to do the best I can, and if they tell me that there is a problem, I will try to solve it ...

another with a very high ego... or another hater
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2018, 11:05 am

Thank you for this excellent work
Back to top Go down
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2018, 11:06 am

LESSARD wrote:
Spawn, there NO OFFENSIVE ways to give your opinion, im warning you again, as I say before every one has the right to make mugen content with his own skill level, and thats fine.

But you can´t only came here and criticize other people who dare, even if no one of us have seen at least a preview of your "amazing works".

Please think twice before making an offensive "fedback" like you use to. Have Manners please.

And Remember:  EVERY WORK HAS THE CHANCE TO BE UPDATED.

LESSARD

Thanks, Lessard Wink
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2018, 12:16 pm

@ghost_rider sorry, sorry and sorry for my words tongue  forgive me father for I have sinned tongue  sorry but I created news palettes dedicated for @EDWARDUSK
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2018, 2:57 pm

lol! I liked it as an alpha version as the friend says, he is on a great path, he is very imposing in front of the other chars, but there is still a lot to be fixed, the bad of mugen is that the people ask, beg for it to be released soon and when the artist gives in and releases it as beta or alpha the people fall killing ... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
luciangarude

luciangarude

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2018, 11:34 pm

amazing Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!   I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Back.... WITH THE PREDATOR!!!!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next