The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Rocket Racoon Final design  - Page 6 Emptyby Doom Today at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Rocket Racoon Final design  - Page 6 Emptyby Doom Today at 7:53 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - I like or I do not like <--
Rocket Racoon Final design  - Page 6 Emptyby Doom Today at 7:51 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Rocket Racoon Final design  - Page 6 Emptyby Doom Today at 7:49 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Rocket Racoon Final design

Go down 
+18
spawn
Dark Rider
gartanham
skhsato123
yolomate
Mazemerald
shanri
carpa5
Shining
MatreroG
Mistah Jorge
LESSARD
abnerrse4
merculix
Bull Demon
crosspotts1.0
Doom
Dj luke
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Edroth

Edroth

Rocket Racoon Final design  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocket Racoon Final design    Rocket Racoon Final design  - Page 6 EmptyJune 22nd 2018, 8:17 pm

I'm a MUGEN fan and I don't know anything of create characters, but I can say: @skhsato123 may not have the sprites as well as the legendary creators, he's still in his beginning, he takes advices but he still learning and improving. But there is something that I admire: his courage to create characters that nobody else has been able or wanted to create, and their kindness to share them, something that those "legendary" creators don't want to do anymore, because they have become cocky (obviously not all). Keep improving, pal! clap
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Racoon Final design    Rocket Racoon Final design  - Page 6 EmptyJune 22nd 2018, 9:22 pm

EDWARDUSK wrote:
I'm a  MUGEN fan and I don't know anything of create characters, but I can say: @skhsato123 may not have the sprites as well as the legendary creators, he's still in his beginning, he takes advices but he still learning and improving. But there is something that I admire: his courage to create characters that nobody else has been able or wanted to create, and their kindness to share them, something that those "legendary" creators don't want to do anymore, because they have become cocky (obviously not all). Keep improving, pal! clap

I m speechless at ur words bro
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Racoon Final design    Rocket Racoon Final design  - Page 6 EmptyJune 22nd 2018, 9:25 pm

My brother shksato123 its an pasionate creator, always trying to improve bringing unespected chars to the mugen life. For me its an honor can call him friend, and I have working on Kilowog char by his side. He always be part of the MMV.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Racoon Final design    Rocket Racoon Final design  - Page 6 EmptyJune 22nd 2018, 10:12 pm

yeah he created news chars...need more details and fixed but he is creator!! and not easy this!
Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Racoon Final design    Rocket Racoon Final design  - Page 6 EmptyJune 22nd 2018, 11:11 pm

Sorry to join the "debate" while I am being no one here.
I'm not siding with or against anyone here.

To some extent, spawn has his point. But the way I see it is bad choices of words he used.
Skhsato has made many chars, chars we all have wanted to be mugenized. However, they are all incomplete (like yolomate said, needs more detailes and fixes). What I mean incomplete is that they are all has MANY rooms for improvement for him or anyone else to update. I believe spawn meant that he (and me, to some extent) rarely (if not never) sees update on those chars.

And, pardon me to tell the bitter truth, this forum needs to support him in better way, rather than saying "thank you for releasing this char", or "wow such a great char you have made", etc. This forum needs to give constructive feedback, and maybe provides more actual, technical feedback for skhsato (and other people like me who are new to mugen) to learn better. As I remember, this forum was like this several years ago. Many technical constructive feedback for released char (about sprite alignment, red/blue hit box, etc). But recently, I don't know why, I rarely see this anymore.

Before anyone slap me in the face: yes, I have never created and published anything for mugen community. but, SHOULD people who want to criticize and give feedback be able to create first? Should food critic be a chef first to have right to criticize?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Racoon Final design    Rocket Racoon Final design  - Page 6 EmptyJune 23rd 2018, 7:42 am

alnyrd, has a point too. Shksato123 stills need a lot to learn and improve, I made some tutorials in the "LEARNING WITH LESSARD / APRENDIENDO CON LESSARD" posts. I think If he follow and learn from there; he will improve his skills and quality a little more.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Racoon Final design    Rocket Racoon Final design  - Page 6 EmptyJune 23rd 2018, 10:37 am

alnyrd wrote:
Sorry to join the "debate" while I am being no one here.
I'm not siding with or against anyone here.

To some extent, spawn has his point. But the way I see it is bad choices of words he used.
Skhsato has made many chars, chars we all have wanted to be mugenized. However, they are all incomplete (like yolomate said, needs more detailes and fixes). What I mean incomplete is that they are all has MANY rooms for improvement for him or anyone else to update. I believe spawn meant that he (and me, to some extent) rarely (if not never) sees update on those chars.

And, pardon me to tell the bitter truth, this forum needs to support him in better way, rather than saying "thank you for releasing this char", or "wow such a great char you have made", etc. This forum needs to give constructive feedback, and maybe provides more actual, technical feedback for skhsato (and other people like me who are new to mugen) to learn better. As I remember, this forum was like this several years ago. Many technical constructive feedback for released char (about sprite alignment, red/blue hit box, etc). But recently, I don't know why, I rarely see this anymore.

Before anyone slap me in the face: yes, I have never created and published anything for mugen community. but, SHOULD people who want to criticize and give feedback be able to create first? Should food critic be a chef first to have right to criticize?
that is right @alnyrd! I always give feedback fine and good...I never put bad words, I put if got bugs etc!! and yep Skhsato need a helper! yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Racoon Final design    Rocket Racoon Final design  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rocket Racoon Final design
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6