The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Athena
Rocket Racoon Final design  - Page 5 Emptyby ELECTRO Today at 1:47 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Rocket Racoon Final design  - Page 5 Emptyby BigPimp Today at 12:33 pm

» we need deathlook
Rocket Racoon Final design  - Page 5 Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Rocket Racoon Final design  - Page 5 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Rocket Racoon Final design

Go down 
+18
spawn
Dark Rider
gartanham
skhsato123
yolomate
Mazemerald
shanri
carpa5
Shining
MatreroG
Mistah Jorge
LESSARD
abnerrse4
merculix
Bull Demon
crosspotts1.0
Doom
Dj luke
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
skhsato123

skhsato123

Rocket Racoon Final design  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocket Racoon Final design    Rocket Racoon Final design  - Page 5 EmptyJune 22nd 2018, 5:31 am

Shining wrote:
Spawn, you only shot on his works...if you are able to make sprites show him your concept of that chars and he will learn
If you are not able to show him anything shut up objection
ilu Rocket Racoon Final design  - Page 5 705151839
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Racoon Final design    Rocket Racoon Final design  - Page 5 EmptyJune 22nd 2018, 8:26 am

for me you works no are "terrible", only need more details and you need a helper and help you fixed some things like the palettes etc. @skhsato123....and Spawn What have you created? scratch
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Racoon Final design    Rocket Racoon Final design  - Page 5 EmptyJune 22nd 2018, 8:40 am

Hey spawn, there are different ways give your opinion in this forum, but we dont support the insulting "feedback". Everyone is free to make mugen contents even with limited habilities. Everyone evolve at different rate. Im impatient to see your example...
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Racoon Final design    Rocket Racoon Final design  - Page 5 EmptyJune 22nd 2018, 9:41 am

I saw this now, I am sad with feedback made to denigrate the artist, everyone has a beginning, I am not a fan of all his work but some in particular this "Rocket Racoon ", are a huge evolution and I believe that is what we want here that people who like of mugem learn and work to improve, as for the launches on the first page of the forum, I also wonder what is the criteria for having the publications on the first page, because I believe that many artists are annoyed by this, I know that volzilla is no longer here for us but I hope my friends Administrators, will reanalyze this with wisdom ...
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Racoon Final design    Rocket Racoon Final design  - Page 5 EmptyJune 22nd 2018, 10:26 am

spawn wrote:
skhsato123 wrote:
Shining wrote:
Spawn, you only shot on his works...if you are able to make sprites show him your concept of that chars and he will learn

I'll show you but he's still not going to learn and I'll be making you eating your words give me a couple of minutes

Spawn write this today at 8:26 am....and now 12:26 and I still waiting, he need ¿minutes?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Racoon Final design    Rocket Racoon Final design  - Page 5 EmptyJune 22nd 2018, 10:48 am

spawn wrote:
yolomate wrote:
spawn wrote:
skhsato123 wrote:
Shining wrote:

I'll show you but he's still not going to learn and I'll be making you eating your words give me a couple of minutes

Spawn write this today at 8:26 am....and now 12:26 and I still waiting, he need ¿minutes?

yolomate one shut the hell up I am picking a character I'm not rushing it they could come out like a piece of crap that you guys are used to

spawn , I ask you to cease and desist of your offensive language here in the forum, This is your 1st warning.

And like yolomate says, im still waiting too...
Back to top Go down
plexo199

plexo199

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Racoon Final design    Rocket Racoon Final design  - Page 5 EmptyJune 22nd 2018, 11:45 am

spaw esta locooooo
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Racoon Final design    Rocket Racoon Final design  - Page 5 EmptyJune 22nd 2018, 12:02 pm

Keep calm my friends, he will show your work, and who knows we can not reach peace and have a new productive member...
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Racoon Final design    Rocket Racoon Final design  - Page 5 EmptyJune 22nd 2018, 1:48 pm

Yeah Gartanham has a point. Rocket Racoon Final design  - Page 5 670481599
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Racoon Final design    Rocket Racoon Final design  - Page 5 EmptyJune 22nd 2018, 4:15 pm

I think someone coming here and insulting someone is absolutely disrespectful, especially if they aren't a creator in any aspect on the forum. At least Skshato contributes to the forum and to MUGEN by doing things that others may not be doing. Sure, we can say there can always be a better version of anything but until that happens, we have the version of the character that person gave us and we should be thankful for that, not tear down the person who graced us with it.

Thanks for your hard work Skshato and keep up doing the best that you can! Smile
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Racoon Final design    Rocket Racoon Final design  - Page 5 EmptyJune 22nd 2018, 6:33 pm

Navana wrote:
I think someone coming here and insulting someone is absolutely disrespectful, especially if they aren't a creator in any aspect on the forum. At least Skshato contributes to the forum and to MUGEN by doing things that others may not be doing. Sure, we can say there can always be a better version of anything but until that happens, we have the version of the character that person gave us and we should be thankful for that, not tear down the person who graced us with it.

Thanks for your hard work Skshato and keep up doing the best that you can! Smile

Rocket Racoon Final design  - Page 5 670481599 Yesss, this is the spirit! ilu ilu ilu
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Racoon Final design    Rocket Racoon Final design  - Page 5 EmptyJune 22nd 2018, 6:37 pm

gartanham wrote:
Navana wrote:

Rocket Racoon Final design  - Page 5 670481599 Yesss, this is the spirit! ilu ilu ilu

Thank you too much brothers for your support
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Racoon Final design    Rocket Racoon Final design  - Page 5 EmptyJune 22nd 2018, 6:52 pm

No problem!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Racoon Final design    Rocket Racoon Final design  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rocket Racoon Final design
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next