The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Michael Myers  MK edit release Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
Michael Myers  MK edit release Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
Michael Myers  MK edit release Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Michael Myers  MK edit release Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Michael Myers MK edit release

Go down 
+7
animaraz
Werewood
LESSARD
ghost_rider
CAMARAO
Doom
CARNAGE777
11 posters
AuthorMessage
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

Michael Myers  MK edit release Empty
PostSubject: Michael Myers MK edit release   Michael Myers  MK edit release EmptyDecember 24th 2017, 2:30 pm

feliz navidad a toda la comunidad, este Char de Michael Myers de la pelicula de halloween fue creado con los sprites de SiL3nT J que libero en otro foro, y me hiceron favor de pasarmelos por facebook.

Es el mismo estilo de sonya blade,por lo tanto es un beta cuenta con sus respectivos fatalitys,animality y brutality. los ataques estan basados en los combos usados en el juego terrordrome, por lo mismo no son iguales, de igual manera me disculpo por un par de errores que tiene en algunos sprites....disfrutenlo, si desean editarlo sientase libres de hacerlo. Twisted Evil

Happy Christmas to the whole community, this Char by Michael Myers of the Halloween movie was created with the sprites of SiL3nT J that I release in another forum, and they did me the favor of passing them to me through Facebook.

It is the same style of sonya blade, therefore it is a beta with its respective fatalitys, animality and brutality. the attacks are based on the combos used in the game terrordrome, so they are not the same, so I apologize for a couple of errors that have some sprites .... enjoy it, if you want to edit it feel free to do so. Twisted Evil

www.4shared.com/rar/-a4XVE9eca/CvS_Micheal_Myers.html
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Michael Myers MK edit release   Michael Myers  MK edit release EmptyDecember 24th 2017, 2:53 pm

Descargando ... Michael Myers  MK edit release 3876111886
Thanks CARNAGE777 ... Michael Myers  MK edit release 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Myers MK edit release   Michael Myers  MK edit release EmptyDecember 24th 2017, 3:57 pm

CARNAGE777 wrote:
feliz navidad a toda la comunidad, este Char de Michael Myers de la pelicula de halloween fue creado con los sprites de SiL3nT J que libero en otro foro, y me hiceron favor de pasarmelos por facebook.

Es el mismo estilo de sonya blade,por lo tanto es un beta cuenta con sus respectivos fatalitys,animality y brutality. los ataques estan basados en los combos usados en el juego terrordrome, por lo mismo no son iguales, de igual manera me disculpo por un par de errores que tiene en algunos sprites....disfrutenlo, si desean editarlo sientase libres de hacerlo. Twisted Evil

Happy Christmas to the whole community, this Char by Michael Myers of the Halloween movie was created with the sprites of SiL3nT J that I release in another forum, and they did me the favor of passing them to me through Facebook.

It is the same style of sonya blade, therefore it is a beta with its respective fatalitys, animality and brutality. the attacks are based on the combos used in the game terrordrome, so they are not the same, so I apologize for a couple of errors that have some sprites .... enjoy it, if you want to edit it feel free to do so. Twisted Evil

www.4shared.com/rar/-a4XVE9eca/CvS_Micheal_Myers.html

¡Qué regalo de Navidad tan bueno! cheers
Finalmente un Michael Myers no mugen
Muchas gracias Carnage ilu
Back to top Go down
http://flyper1989.weebly.com/
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

PostSubject: Re: Michael Myers MK edit release   Michael Myers  MK edit release EmptyDecember 25th 2017, 5:27 am

WOW!!!! i like Slasher's Movies!!!!

Thank you very much!!!!!
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Michael Myers MK edit release   Michael Myers  MK edit release EmptyDecember 25th 2017, 9:03 am

Looks very cool!!!!
Please do you can upload it in mediafire Michael Myers  MK edit release 3876111886 i cannot enter to 4share Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Michael Myers MK edit release   Michael Myers  MK edit release EmptyDecember 25th 2017, 1:26 pm

Thank you very much for your wonderful 2017 Christmas MUGEN gift! Michael Myers  MK edit release 705151839

Just added your Michael Myers MK edit to the "2017 MMV Merry Christmas + 2018 Happy New Year Unofficial Event (WIP)" topic here Arrow : http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t11044-2017-mmv-merry-christmas-2018-happy-new-year-unofficial-event-wip
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Michael Myers MK edit release   Michael Myers  MK edit release EmptyDecember 25th 2017, 2:28 pm

Thanks men! Cool gift
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Michael Myers MK edit release   Michael Myers  MK edit release EmptyDecember 26th 2017, 7:49 am

nice boy!!! lol! lol! lol! and nice beta! Michael Myers  MK edit release 670481599 Michael Myers  MK edit release 670481599
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Michael Myers MK edit release   Michael Myers  MK edit release EmptyDecember 26th 2017, 10:26 am

Finally old horror movies are invading mugen world, more of them please
Back to top Go down
Edroth

Edroth

PostSubject: Re: Michael Myers MK edit release   Michael Myers  MK edit release EmptyDecember 26th 2017, 12:03 pm

Good Michael Myers!! Great piece of art!
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Michael Myers MK edit release   Michael Myers  MK edit release EmptyDecember 26th 2017, 12:54 pm

I try created news palettes but no workin why??? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Michael Myers MK edit release   Michael Myers  MK edit release EmptyDecember 29th 2017, 6:51 pm

his neck needs to be fixed with his mask colors and is there a way to take out the projectile it dosent seem neccery
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Myers MK edit release   Michael Myers  MK edit release Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Myers MK edit release
Page 1 of 1