The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ultimate Mai Shiranui (FF2 & FF3)
Help me find a new Screenpack Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 12:42 am

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
Help me find a new Screenpack Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 12:41 am

» Hokuto Release
Help me find a new Screenpack Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 12:38 am

» Allen Snider Release
Help me find a new Screenpack Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 12:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Help me find a new Screenpack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

Help me find a new Screenpack Empty
PostSubject: Help me find a new Screenpack   Help me find a new Screenpack EmptyDecember 10th 2017, 6:04 pm

Hi there comrades,
I'm kinda of desperate and I need your help Help me find a new Screenpack 2649099129

I've been using the "Neon Screenpack" for a couple of years and I really like it a lot... the problem is that it has no more character slots to use Help me find a new Screenpack 3855700884

I even modiefied it just for myself (by creation two new rows), but it is not enough. We have more Tekken, Resident Evil, Street Fighter, Marvel, DC and lots of more franchises characters comming and I already had to decide who I'm going to use now.

Old: Help me find a new Screenpack Pack_01_Promo2
New: Help me find a new Screenpack Fgfg

I made some searchs and had no luck finding a good Screenpack to use, and I would like some advises for non-themed ones.

- 1.0 version
- 25x25 Small Portraits slots
- More than 246 slots (300 or more would be awesome)
- Stage selection (not a request)

Thanks in advance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Help me find a new Screenpack   Help me find a new Screenpack EmptyDecember 10th 2017, 8:57 pm

I use this screen pack. I think its name is "MUGEN MEGAMIX HD" by Devon or something like that lol!  I modify it to raise the number of slots, If I not wrong it can hold 420 characters.
Also I edit the lifebars wich are based in KOF style.
Besides I make most than 400 Custom Portraits in an attempt to "homogenize" the big portraits, maybe tomorrow put the link OF THE SCREENPACK if you want it.

The LESSARD´s KUSTOM PORTS ARE AVAILABLE here:
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t8281-lessard-kustom-portraits-here-are-all-of-them?highlight=kustom
mediafire.com download/o5gwvamz8d549ig/LESSARD+KUSTOM+PORTS.rar
mediafire.com download/0wb2f0p3v02c0v9/LESSARD+KUSTOM+PORTRAITS.sff

This is how look THIS screenpack Cool WITH THE KUSTOM PORTRAITS

Help me find a new Screenpack Mugen019
Help me find a new Screenpack Mugen020
Help me find a new Screenpack Mugen015

Help me find a new Screenpack Lilith11 Help me find a new Screenpack Luise_12 Help me find a new Screenpack Dhalsi11 Help me find a new Screenpack Elena_11 Help me find a new Screenpack Gill_g11

I hope it can be usefull for you   Help me find a new Screenpack 670481599

LESSARD

DuFundao likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: Help me find a new Screenpack   Help me find a new Screenpack EmptyDecember 25th 2017, 3:52 pm

LESSARD wrote:
I use this screen pack. I think its name is "MUGEN MEGAMIX HD" by Devon or something like that lol!  I modify it to raise the number of slots, If I not wrong it can hold 420 characters.
Also I edit the lifebars wich are based in KOF style.
Besides I make most than 400 Custom Portraits in an attempt to "homogenize" the big portraits, maybe tomorrow put the link OF THE SCREENPACK if you want it.

The LESSARD´s KUSTOM PORTS ARE AVAILABLE here:
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t8281-lessard-kustom-portraits-here-are-all-of-them?highlight=kustom
mediafire.com download/o5gwvamz8d549ig/LESSARD+KUSTOM+PORTS.rar
mediafire.com download/0wb2f0p3v02c0v9/LESSARD+KUSTOM+PORTRAITS.sff

LESSARD

This Screenpack is amazing LESSARD, but I guess it is Mugen 1.1 only Help me find a new Screenpack 3855700884
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me find a new Screenpack   Help me find a new Screenpack Empty

Back to top Go down

Help me find a new Screenpack
Page 1 of 1