The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
 Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham  for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn    Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
 Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham  for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn    Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 5:59 pm

» Captain Falcon Release
 Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham  for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn    Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 5:56 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
 Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham  for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn    Emptyby CARNAGE777 Today at 5:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn

Go down 
+5
Shining
tordello89
SIRALEXBABY
felideo
gartanham
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gartanham

gartanham

Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham  for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn    Empty
PostSubject: Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn     Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham  for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn    EmptyMarch 23rd 2014, 7:23 am

I especially love the style of screnpack made ​​by Harlequin, like this equaled only by the Duraceller Screenpack 1.1,
the problem for me was having to change all my characters for pictures climbs extent ,this me tired , i´m talking seriously.
then i joined the two into one and did this that meets my needs and decided to share:

Link for Multiverse Here  00  .

Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham  for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn    Title%20c%C3%B3pia

Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham  for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn    Select%20players01

Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham  for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn    VS%20SCREM%200

Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham  for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn    Victory

Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham  for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn    Select%20fundo%20B%20c%C3%B3pia2%20c%C3%B3pia

Last edited by gartanham on March 10th 2016, 8:26 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
felideo

felideo

Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham  for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn     Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham  for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn    EmptyMarch 23rd 2014, 8:15 am

Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham  for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn    670481599  wow ... very interesting, could send to me, thanks
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn     Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham  for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn    EmptyMarch 23rd 2014, 9:43 am

This was to be just a patch, but for many request I release the full version to use personally, then go to the author's website and know his work from characters and screempacks, look for the matter; http://duracelleur.blogspot.com.br/
Mugen Multiverse - Cross generation of fighters - Time to update to 720p. (updated 23/02/14)
below you encotrara this image;

Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham  for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn    MM-CGOF-04
UPDATE 02/14/23:
In categories 542 slots (by request).
Previews and stages (90 stages).
Grab archives with "nocat-" and "-StagesPreviews"

clic in dowload screempack.
This will take a directory of oneDrive where you should download the file name: MM-CGOF-1.1-720p-StagesPreviews

ready to unzip and overwrite the "Data" folder for which I created,
Good fun.

Why is it worth?
why is it´s  "mugen 1.1" and you can put any character you want and stages!

Last edited by gartanham on March 10th 2016, 7:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn     Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham  for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn    EmptyMarch 23rd 2014, 9:43 am

GOOD WORK ,,,I BEEN TRYING TO CONVERT DC VS MARVEL...TO MUGEN 1.0,,BUT NO LUCK FOR ME...YOURS LOOKS GOOD...IF YOU DON'T MIND ,,,CAN I PLS GET A COPY OF YOUR SCREEN PACK. EDIT ..I LOVE DC VS MARVEL..THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU...
Back to top Go down
tordello89

tordello89

PostSubject: Re: Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn     Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham  for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn    EmptyMarch 27th 2014, 9:34 am

wow!! I didn't noticed the topic..thank you garth..that's an amazing work!!
if it doesn't bother you, I'd like a pm with the link XD
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn     Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham  for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn    EmptyMarch 31st 2014, 2:58 pm

good patch friend!!! awesome work thanks a lot Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
tufgc75

PostSubject: Link to Patch please    Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham  for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn    EmptyMay 13th 2014, 3:19 am

Wow! This is very nice. Could I get the link to the patch please? Thank you very much   Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham  for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn    670481599 
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn     Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham  for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn    EmptyMay 13th 2014, 2:29 pm

mailed to you tufgc75.  Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham  for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn    670481599
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn     Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham  for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn    EmptyMay 13th 2014, 3:01 pm

cheers   cheers   Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham  for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn    670481599
Back to top Go down
rc72076

rc72076

PostSubject: Re: Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn     Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham  for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn    EmptyJune 3rd 2014, 3:53 pm

hey can i have pm with the link plz
Back to top Go down
http://www.4shared.com/u/ouDNdfGq/rc72076.html
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn     Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham  for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn    EmptyJune 3rd 2014, 5:36 pm

mailed to you rc72076.  Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham  for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn    670481599 
Back to top Go down
rc72076

rc72076

PostSubject: Re: Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn     Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham  for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn    EmptyJune 3rd 2014, 6:17 pm

i didnt get the pm of the link checked my box
Back to top Go down
rc72076

rc72076

PostSubject: Re: Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn     Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham  for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn    EmptyJune 3rd 2014, 7:12 pm

anyone else who have the patch plz send it to me plz
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn     Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham  for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn    EmptyJune 4th 2014, 9:07 am

I sent to you again
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn     Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham  for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn    EmptyJune 6th 2014, 1:04 pm

hey rc72076, please check your inbox and see if the link is there, because I suspect that for some reason seems to me that the messages sent to you are going to the Inbox for Shinning.scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn     Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham  for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn    Empty

Back to top Go down

Screenpack "Mugen 1.1"Edited By Gartanham for fans to style DCvsMarvel Screenpack by The ArLeQuIn
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next