The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Your favorite funny youtube channel video Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Your favorite funny youtube channel video Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Your favorite funny youtube channel video Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Your favorite funny youtube channel video Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Your favorite funny youtube channel video

Go down 
AuthorMessage
2dover3d

Your favorite funny youtube channel video Empty
PostSubject: Your favorite funny youtube channel video   Your favorite funny youtube channel video EmptyNovember 30th 2017, 3:56 am

Hi, What are your favorite funny youtube channel video that you enjoy watching? Laughing give a brief description on how you found the youtube channel yes

For mine, they are:
1) Angry Video Game Nerd:

I saw the Angry Video Game Nerd aka James Rolfe pic at Mugen Fighters Guild Forum by Jesuszilla and Vans where they use his pic to comment on some Mugen characters' feedback. Another member posted a gif of James Rolfe beating up Bugs Bunny which was pretty funny, so I asked him about this gif by PM him and he replied that this was from Angry Video Game Nerd, Bugs Bunny Birthday Blowout. I went to watch it on youtube and find it funny Laughing I watched some of his other videos, but I have only found a few that I like. One of them is his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - NES review which is also funny: Laughing

2) Spoony Experiment:

One of my sibling's friend introduce this video to her since she enjoyed playing Final Fantasy games. I played Final Fantasy 8 only of all the Final Fantasy series lol! This Spoony aka Noah Antwiler is like Angry Video Game Nerd who likes roasting bad video games and it was also funny as well Laughing I have no ideal why my sibling's friend would introduce such video for her since she is big fan of Final Fantasy scratch kinda sound fishy, but most of the videos are funny like some of the movies that he reviewed. I have only watched a few of them where most of them are based on fighting games like Dead or Alive Movie, Tekken, King of Fighters and also Clone of Bruce Lee.

3) Grim's Toy Show:
I found this video in year 2015 after seeing thumbnails of the videos in my youtube recommended section. The channe; user's name is Grim also known as Dave which is his real name. The channel's videos consist of WWE action figure in his own storyline action something like a parody. When I check out all of his videos, he has got other type of videos like having brawls with his enemies at his house's backyard in funny actions, reviewing WWE toys, wrestling figures and many others. Nowadays, almost all of his videos contain him wrestling against his enemies in his wrestling ring which is not really exciting to watch for me Your favorite funny youtube channel video 4008376456 He has got two other channels where one is with his family such as his heel wife who keeps on giving him problem by smashing his toys and his lovely two daughters whom one sided with his heel wife and one sided with him, and another channel features him playing video games which are mostly WWE 2K series. This video of his is my best favorite of all: here is a video in his gaming channel that he plays Grand Theft Auto V which makes me want to play this game one day:  Laughing

How about you guys? Laughing
Back to top Go down

Your favorite funny youtube channel video
Page 1 of 1