The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Soul Calibur Edits
Worried about Chuchoryu... Emptyby animaraz Today at 6:55 pm

» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Worried about Chuchoryu... Emptyby dev Today at 2:22 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Worried about Chuchoryu... Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Worried about Chuchoryu... Emptyby LasombraDemon May 26th 2024, 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Worried about Chuchoryu...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

Worried about Chuchoryu... Empty
PostSubject: Worried about Chuchoryu...   Worried about Chuchoryu... EmptyMay 14th 2013, 11:30 pm

Ok, as you all may know, Chuchoryu was going to release Brian today... For some reason, he didn't even so much as sign-in... Usually, the day he wants to release a character, but doesn't, he messages me about what else he needs to complete the character, or he at least signs in and apologizes for delays, or keeps us updated on what he's working on... None of this happened... I'm a bit worried about him.
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Worried about Chuchoryu...   Worried about Chuchoryu... EmptyMay 15th 2013, 2:21 am

I wouldn't worry I'm sure he's fine bro, it's nice to know that you care about him though. Probably off working on Blanka Wink
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Worried about Chuchoryu...   Worried about Chuchoryu... EmptyMay 15th 2013, 2:36 am

XXDreamBrotherXX wrote:
I wouldn't worry I'm sure he's fine bro, it's nice to know that you care about him though. Probably off working on Blanka Wink

Well, still. I've done a lot of sprite-work for him, and I'm kinda like his sidekick. But, yeah, I tend to worry alot. ^^;; And, all the people on this forum are like family to me, so, of course I'm going to a bit out of shape if something were to go wrong for anybody. But, you've calmed me down a bit. ^^ We both have stuff to tend to. Did you check-out the Avengers Game topic recently? I'm contributing, I think! xD I'm working on the Sentinel! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Worried about Chuchoryu...   Worried about Chuchoryu... EmptyMay 15th 2013, 2:37 am

I've so far made an animation, and even posted the sprite-sheet I'm working on for him! OvO
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Worried about Chuchoryu...   Worried about Chuchoryu... EmptyMay 15th 2013, 4:39 am

ALIENS took him!!!,just kiddn. Hes probably just got some real life issues that popped up to contend with,we all go m.i.a. Once in awhile. I wouldnt worry hes probably ok. Killer case of direeah or something like that hes probably not wanting to share with the forum. Soooo relax and if we aint heard from him in a week you can start making missing milk cartons and sound the amber alert.lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Worried about Chuchoryu...   Worried about Chuchoryu... EmptyMay 15th 2013, 5:02 am

At times I just don't feel like working on something so I'll stop doing it until I feel like doing it again. But I doubt anyone would quit on you.

Especially CHuchoryu who somehow manages to release every month; no doubt he has burned himself out. He has a lot of other wips to do as well.

Just give him a little more time, maybe he didn't get around to doing whatever. It happens all the time to all of us at some point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worried about Chuchoryu...   Worried about Chuchoryu... Empty

Back to top Go down

Worried about Chuchoryu...
Page 1 of 1