The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
What is your favorite fruit? Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
What is your favorite fruit? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
What is your favorite fruit? Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» we need deathlook
What is your favorite fruit? Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 4:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What is your favorite fruit?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
2dover3d

What is your favorite fruit? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite fruit?   What is your favorite fruit? EmptyOctober 27th 2017, 6:05 am

For me, it is always apple:
What is your favorite fruit? Red_de10
Back to top Go down
queenikariam

queenikariam

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite fruit?   What is your favorite fruit? EmptyOctober 28th 2017, 5:02 pm

of course banana this girl no is me jijiji  kirby kirby kirby
spoiler...:
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite fruit?   What is your favorite fruit? EmptyNovember 2nd 2017, 7:10 am

Persimmons What is your favorite fruit? Animat42

What is your favorite fruit? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkkwx6kwo6Z_ARVeHbyUUaNRdfVsZhByGSZsoupcndF_JWLi_GeQ

BUT! Exclamation Don't mix persimmons with crabs/sweet potato! No

Before you try to mix them, read about this What is your favorite fruit? 3876111886 :

"I was so careless when I was eating some mixed food that led me to a poisoned state........ What is your favorite fruit? 2399657483

I once ate some crabs one evening, then later at night one of my relatives visited me and brought me some Chinese-style sweet potato desert...........then I remembered there were some persimmons left to eat with my relative, during the late night TV time, and both of us forgot the deadly combination of crabs/sweet potato + persimmons...............after a while we were both sent to a hospital as a food poison case..........I had lost a lot of water due to super heavy vomit & diarrhea, and the worst case for me was that, my heavy vomit caused me a lung inflammation that led to a fever! What is your favorite fruit? 2327125481  I really didn't know how the doctors and nurses saved me when my mind was so unclear during so............ What is your favorite fruit? Icon_scratch

I here want to remind MMV'ers of this deadly food combo:

crabs/sweet potato + persimmons = food poison!" What is your favorite fruit? 2717986444

What is your favorite fruit? 0azqpq10
in case servimg not working for you...:
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
2dover3d

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite fruit?   What is your favorite fruit? EmptyNovember 2nd 2017, 9:00 am

borewood2013 wrote:
Persimmons What is your favorite fruit? Animat42

What is your favorite fruit? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkkwx6kwo6Z_ARVeHbyUUaNRdfVsZhByGSZsoupcndF_JWLi_GeQ

BUT! Exclamation Don't mix persimmons with crabs/sweet potato! No

Before you try to mix them, read about this What is your favorite fruit? 3876111886 :

"I was so careless when I was eating some mixed food that led me to a poisoned state........ What is your favorite fruit? 2399657483

I once ate some crabs one evening, then later at night one of my relatives visited me and brought me some Chinese-style sweet potato desert...........then I remembered there were some persimmons left to eat with my relative, during the late night TV time, and both of us forgot the deadly combination of crabs/sweet potato + persimmons...............after a while we were both sent to a hospital as a food poison case..........I had lost a lot of water due to super heavy vomit & diarrhea, and the worst case for me was that, my heavy vomit caused me a lung inflammation that led to a fever! What is your favorite fruit? 2327125481  I really didn't know how the doctors and nurses saved me when my mind was so unclear during so............ What is your favorite fruit? Icon_scratch

I here want to remind MMV'ers of this deadly food combo:

crabs/sweet potato + persimmons = food poison!" What is your favorite fruit? 2717986444

What is your favorite fruit? 0azqpq10
in case servimg not working for you...:
yeah, I remember this fruit, my parent often told me to be extra cautions eating this fruit, I can't remember when was the last time I saw this fruit that my parent brought it, I guess it was very long time ago lol! my parent love this fruit What is your favorite fruit? 311127478
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite fruit?   What is your favorite fruit? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite fruit?
Page 1 of 1