The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
SNK chuchoryu!! the King of Mugen...XD not true Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:40 pm

» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
SNK chuchoryu!! the King of Mugen...XD not true Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:37 pm

» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
SNK chuchoryu!! the King of Mugen...XD not true Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:27 pm

» I need help ripping a specific sprite art from Asura Buster
SNK chuchoryu!! the King of Mugen...XD not true Emptyby yolomate Today at 1:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

SNK chuchoryu!! the King of Mugen...XD not true

Go down 
+3
brucewayne74
Werewood
chuchoryu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

SNK chuchoryu!! the King of Mugen...XD not true Empty
PostSubject: SNK chuchoryu!! the King of Mugen...XD not true   SNK chuchoryu!! the King of Mugen...XD not true EmptyOctober 22nd 2017, 12:30 am

Hello camarades! this charcter is petiton of one of my camarades long ago, a SNK chuchoryu for King of Fighters Anthology Mugen, now I can kick Kyo´s ass and maybe slap Yuri Sakasaki´s ass at the same time XD, enjoy me again...in SNK style

Download link in the video description

More to come...
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: SNK chuchoryu!! the King of Mugen...XD not true   SNK chuchoryu!! the King of Mugen...XD not true EmptyOctober 22nd 2017, 5:28 am

Very awesome man this is quite unexpected to have a SNK YOU in MUGEN! Surprised
And, you are so kind to your camarade! SNK chuchoryu!! the King of Mugen...XD not true Animat27
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: SNK chuchoryu!! the King of Mugen...XD not true   SNK chuchoryu!! the King of Mugen...XD not true EmptyOctober 23rd 2017, 12:43 am

As always,ReAlly interesting char,how many versions of you we will play?
Back to top Go down
pockydeluxe1

pockydeluxe1

PostSubject: Re: SNK chuchoryu!! the King of Mugen...XD not true   SNK chuchoryu!! the King of Mugen...XD not true EmptyOctober 23rd 2017, 1:12 am

very good!!
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: SNK chuchoryu!! the King of Mugen...XD not true   SNK chuchoryu!! the King of Mugen...XD not true EmptyOctober 23rd 2017, 9:07 am

Thanks Chucho !! cheers
I love SNK style, too ... ilu
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
kyoman

kyoman

PostSubject: Re: SNK chuchoryu!! the King of Mugen...XD not true   SNK chuchoryu!! the King of Mugen...XD not true EmptyOctober 23rd 2017, 9:53 am

nice work, thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: SNK chuchoryu!! the King of Mugen...XD not true   SNK chuchoryu!! the King of Mugen...XD not true EmptyOctober 24th 2017, 1:44 pm

brucewayne74 wrote:
As always,ReAlly interesting char,how many versions of you we will play?
we have CvS chuchoryu (me), SNK chuchoryu, soon Hatred chuchoryu (not evil or orochi, is hatred about me), Pocket chuchoryu, MK3U chuchoryu (yes using old camera capture like Ed Boon´s Mortal Kombat games) and 8 bits chuchoryu, I dont know how many versions of me I can do in the future but for now I revamp some extra works
SNK chuchoryu!! the King of Mugen...XD not true 709-31
Like Kolin or Hakan

More to come...
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: SNK chuchoryu!! the King of Mugen...XD not true   SNK chuchoryu!! the King of Mugen...XD not true EmptyOctober 24th 2017, 2:27 pm

Wow kolin looks awesome, you are becoming a professional on sprites in 2d.
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: SNK chuchoryu!! the King of Mugen...XD not true   SNK chuchoryu!! the King of Mugen...XD not true EmptyOctober 24th 2017, 2:35 pm

Mazemerald wrote:
Wow kolin looks awesome, you are becoming a professional on sprites in 2d.
Thanks bro, in graphics desing I really doing more better but in codes Im really bad, but I try to add more details each time for bringh more better chars time and time again

Oh I need to ask you, did you have a Tatsunoko vs Capcom Scree pack or stages for it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SNK chuchoryu!! the King of Mugen...XD not true   SNK chuchoryu!! the King of Mugen...XD not true Empty

Back to top Go down

SNK chuchoryu!! the King of Mugen...XD not true
Page 1 of 1