The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released

Go down 
+13
crosspotts1.0
HastuneSakura
JARRO77
bam77
Tsuyoi
Werewood
gartanham
ParaDo0x
WADEPOOL
brucewayne74
Fede X
Doom
CAMARAO
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released Empty
PostSubject: Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released   Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released EmptyOctober 1st 2017, 5:16 pm

Albert Wesker from Resident Evil Released
Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released Wesker11

Sorry to report, but the wesker is still alive, and he's cursing the mugen world.

Download:
http://flyper1989.weebly.com/chars.html

Last edited by FlavioCamarao on October 1st 2017, 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://flyper1989.weebly.com/
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released   Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released EmptyOctober 1st 2017, 5:22 pm

Congratulations !! clap clap
Beautiful job !! Razz
And thank you so much for sharing it ... Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released 311127478
Later I will try to put it in the news block ... What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released   Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released EmptyOctober 1st 2017, 7:58 pm

GREAT WORK FLAVIO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released   Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released EmptyOctober 2nd 2017, 1:14 am

Another resident evil char,Congratulation for this great release
Back to top Go down
WADEPOOL

WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released   Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released EmptyOctober 2nd 2017, 3:04 am

THANKS!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ParaDo0x

ParaDo0x

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released   Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released EmptyOctober 2nd 2017, 10:25 am

Big day for you, and very big surprise for us!
Very well, i love this legend char from RE and you make him best!
I know how it, work without sprites, and this summons and moves... just 100% original Wesker, full char with all moves what he has.
Just very, very thank you, for this big and hard work and for another legend on mugen!
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released   Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released EmptyOctober 2nd 2017, 11:54 am

Another work of shivering my friend, congratulations
Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released Weskar10
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released   Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released EmptyOctober 2nd 2017, 12:26 pm

Finally, the main bad guy in RE is now in MUGEN! Twisted Evil

I love every details you have put in this of your cool Wesker Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released Animat31:
+ the "Wesker STARS ALPHA Team" intro is so touching....bringing back so much RE1 memory! tears of joy
+ the "Change clothes" win poses....oh the typewriter.....I guess every RE player cannot live without this the most important item, even for Wesker to "save" his victory records in MUGEN! Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released Animat32
+ the "Majini Soldier" with parasite pop-up......it really freaks me out because I am afraid of them in RE4! scared
+ the "Phantom Cut"....a very powerful special move, if the 1st first hit misses the enemy then there is backup 2nd second hit standing by! Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released 670481599
+ the "Uroboros" RE5 ultra move, upon its ending, Jill comes out and gives clothes to Wesker.....even when she is brainwashed, she is so care-taking, a very helper Helper! Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released Animat33

Alright, some minor things here geek :
- some MUGEN Required Sprites are missing:  5011,0 & 5012,0 & 5061,10 => they are very needed for P2/P4's MUGEN Custom State(s)....
- the crouching hard punch (Statedef 410), you made it look like a MvsC launcher, but after its hit confirmation Wesker cannot do a super-jump cancel?
- the "Tiger Uppercut Long" special move (Statedef 1501).....you seemed to forget to give some values to the HitDef's guardflag = so it makes the move totally unblockable/unguardable by P2/P4...
- the guard-counter-attack (Statedef 840), while you let it happen only when Power >= 100, but you can keep doing it once Power >= 100 because in the state there is no Power decrease, so one can counter P2/P4 as many times as he/she/it wants whenever Power >= 100...
- for all "Call xyz" MUGEN Helpers, some can walk/die in the air after being hit, may be it is good to add a PosSet y = 0.0 when Pos Y < 0.0 to all hit-able MUGEN Helpers which have type = S...
- the "Super Punch" hyper move (Statedef 3500).....when Wesker is close to thin P2/P4 like KFM, this move tends to miss.....perhaps you might want to use a PosAdd to keep a minimum distance between Wesker and any close thin P2/P4 like this Arrow :
Code:
[State 3500, PosAdd]
type = PosAdd
triggerall = Time = [-1,0]
trigger1 = P2BodyDist X <= 0.0
x = -35.0
ignorehitpause = 1
* you cannot use the Width player = 35,## because your animation Action 3500/13500 has no blue collision boxes...

Overall, this is the best Wesker for MUGEN, and you have managed to add many essential RE references to him, so a big MUGEN success! clap
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released   Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released EmptyOctober 2nd 2017, 3:29 pm

borewood2013 wrote:

I love every details you have put in this of your cool Wesker Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released Animat31:
+ the "Wesker STARS ALPHA Team" intro is so touching....bringing back so much RE1 memory! tears of joy
+ the "Change clothes" win poses....oh the typewriter.....I guess every RE player cannot live without this the most important item, even for Wesker to "save" his victory records in MUGEN! Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released Animat32
+ the "Majini Soldier" with parasite pop-up......it really freaks me out because I am afraid of them in RE4! scared
+ the "Phantom Cut"....a very powerful special move, if the 1st first hit misses the enemy then there is backup 2nd second hit standing by! Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released 670481599
+ the "Uroboros" RE5 ultra move, upon its ending, Jill comes out and gives clothes to Wesker.....even when she is brainwashed, she is so care-taking, a very helper Helper! Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released Animat33

- some MUGEN Required Sprites are missing:  5011,0 & 5012,0 & 5061,10 => they are very needed for P2/P4's MUGEN Custom State(s)....
- the crouching hard punch (Statedef 410), you made it look like a MvsC launcher, but after its hit confirmation Wesker cannot do a super-jump cancel?
- the "Tiger Uppercut Long" special move (Statedef 1501).....you seemed to forget to give some values to the HitDef's guardflag = so it makes the move totally unblockable/unguardable by P2/P4...
- the guard-counter-attack (Statedef 840), while you let it happen only when Power >= 100, but you can keep doing it once Power >= 100 because in the state there is no Power decrease, so one can counter P2/P4 as many times as he/she/it wants whenever Power >= 100...
- for all "Call xyz" MUGEN Helpers, some can walk/die in the air after being hit, may be it is good to add a PosSet y = 0.0 when Pos Y < 0.0 to all hit-able MUGEN Helpers which have type = S...
- the "Super Punch" hyper move (Statedef 3500).....when Wesker is close to thin P2/P4 like KFM, this move tends to miss.....perhaps you might want to use a PosAdd to keep a minimum distance between Wesker and any close thin P2/P4 like this Arrow :
Code:
[State 3500, PosAdd]
type = PosAdd
x = -35.0
ignorehitpause = 1
* you cannot use the Width player = 35,## because your animation Action 3500/13500 has no blue collision boxes...

Overall, this is the best Wesker for MUGEN, and you have managed to add many essential RE references to him, so a big MUGEN success! clap

Thanks for your feedback!! Smile
Im try to fix it...

I just want you to be happy. while I can I will always post new chars Wink
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released   Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released EmptyOctober 2nd 2017, 4:22 pm

FlavioCamarao wrote:

I just want you to be happy. while I can I will always post new chars Wink

clap clap
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released   Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released EmptyOctober 2nd 2017, 7:46 pm

Saw it yesterday, but just could test it today... MAN THIS IS AWESOME!!!

Seriously, your Wesker is perfect, and I say thanks to you as a great RE fan and as a great Mugen fan Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released 670481599 Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released 2800933067

* Maybe I'm wrong, but I didn't find any file to drop on Chris folder for use the Special intro lol!
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released   Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released EmptyOctober 3rd 2017, 4:01 am

Tsuyoi wrote:
Saw it yesterday, but just could test it today... MAN THIS IS AWESOME!!!

Seriously, your Wesker is perfect, and I say thanks to you as a great RE fan and as a great Mugen fan Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released 670481599 Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released 2800933067

* Maybe I'm wrong, but I didn't find any file to drop on Chris folder for use the Special intro lol!

Thanks bro

for the week I launch the full game and have chris doing that special intro with wesker

Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released   Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released EmptyOctober 3rd 2017, 6:49 am

Good work with Albert Wesker! He is very loyal to the character. thanks friend. cheers
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released   Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released EmptyOctober 3rd 2017, 8:10 am

bam77 wrote:
Good work with Albert Wesker! He is very loyal to the character. thanks friend.  cheers

you are welcome my friend Smile

how is the darth vader??
I'm waiting for this char .. should be very good. cheers
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released   Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released EmptyOctober 3rd 2017, 9:50 am

borewood2013 wrote:

Code:
[State 3500, PosAdd]
type = PosAdd
x = -35.0
ignorehitpause = 1

I already corrected some things that you asked me

The only thing I could not do was fix the tiger uppercut! Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released 629558521
What values are missing?
can you tell me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released   Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released Empty

Back to top Go down

Albert Wesker From Resident evil Released
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next