The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 2 Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 2 Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 2 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday

Go down 
+24
LoKoLoKo
MakeMineMarvel
RyoHazaki
Angelus_Silverhead
crosspotts1.0
COldMoon
Predator
RobiWanKen0bi
volzzilla
brucewayne74
Mazemerald
warecus
shags2dope
Fede X
Saint Kill X
NamelessOnlinePlayer
queenikariam
Doom
Shining
shanri
LESSARD
yolomate
WADEPOOL
Werewood
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
warecus

MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday   MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2017, 11:02 pm

I messed around a bit with...I think he needs to a little more blade like. I don't see him as use a heavy gatlin gun or using pistols angled at the ground...and the scope rifle.

you might want to consider making him more a ninja with guns...by that I mean you can replace a few of those gun moves with his glaive, light bomb (blind/stuns pl2 since they are not vampires) and throw stakes. He does use pistols but like a small machine gun type with special bullets. With his current weapon set I don't see him killing Dracula. Also if you are feeling bold you can add a bite before his he lands his knee during his throw if you want (I know he is trying to kick the habit, but...)

I think it is a good start so far just need some things to make him different than onomatopoeia

chules
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday   MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2017, 11:22 pm

Really good friend! i am impressed with your improvement.
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday   MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 2 EmptyJune 21st 2017, 12:43 am

really cool, a great blade,thanks
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday   MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 2 EmptyJune 21st 2017, 1:08 am

warecus wrote:
I messed around a bit with...I think he needs to a little more blade like.  I don't see him as use a heavy gatlin gun or using pistols angled at the ground...and the scope rifle.  

you might want to consider making him more a ninja with guns...by that I mean you can replace a few of those gun moves with his glaive, light bomb (blind/stuns pl2 since they are not vampires) and throw stakes.  He does use pistols but like a small machine gun type with special bullets.  With his current weapon set I don't see him killing Dracula.  Also if you are feeling bold you can add a bite before his he lands his knee during his throw if you want (I know he is trying to kick the habit, but...)

I think it is a good start so far just need some things to make him different than onomatopoeia

chules

No disrespect but most of his moves are pretty accurate he has the pistols and guns as part of his moveset in ultimate alliance. But i agree your move suggestions would give him more unique abilities
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday   MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 2 EmptyJune 21st 2017, 4:24 am

I only watched the 1st first Blade live-action movie before (actually many years ago, even now I don't remember how the live-action Blade fights), and I have never seen the Marvel Blade........all the moves this MMV MUGEN Blade has are totally based on the original MUGEN version that was sent to me some weeks ago.  I merely updated him by using mouser's MvsC MUGEN stuff.....98% of him are the same of the one shown in the previous MUGEN WIP video....... Smile

@yolomate:
>> sad the style put that palettes...
Sorry about that.........MUGEN1.0 does not need extra .act MUGEN files for palettes...........well, you can try to fix the "MMV_Blade_Marvel.sff" MUGEN file to support MUGEN1.0 palettes though........don't ask me because my poor color-blinded eyes cannot deal with MUGEN palettes at all.... MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 2 629558521

@fede de 10:
>> Voices are lacking (you have to get more)
But....where to find more Blade's voices please? Question
>> The Hyper of the motorcycle needs an intermediate Sprite since it is in two wheels to when it is in a E hyper Gun Machine should be more inpactos for being that kind of weapon
Hmmmmm............I already made use of all of the motorcycle sprites given to me........so can you please send me any more other motorcycle sprites and tell me what you want to make the Hyper Gun Machine with those? Question
>> Some sprites need some more detail
Will leave this MUGEN task to the sprite maker(s).............. tongue
>> The idea is to complete the char eg the kick is double head, (it is arranged simple) or create a new end and ovbly try to get voices (But ... as said Borewwood is a very complicated task)
Hmmmmmm....what is a "double head"? Question Is that like the separate cape in the MMV Superman Beyond?  Question  Well, it is not a very complicated MUGEN task if so.........only thing is that it cannot be made perfect in MUGEN due to MUGEN Engine limit............. MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 2 1340147569

And, I can try to add many more moves to this MMV Blade Marvel, just give me all the new sprites and MUGEN ideas............I can try my MUGEN best! geek
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday   MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 2 EmptyJune 21st 2017, 7:51 am

i actually have ideas to where can have the motorcycle be both a hyper and special, and an idea for a hyper using the car. i wanted to make the glaive thing used in the first scene of the first movie and it can probably be used for a hyper and special both.

i didn't elaborate those things before because i knew things were hard enough on borewood given the timeframe.

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
RobiWanKen0bi

RobiWanKen0bi

PostSubject: Re: MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday   MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 2 EmptyJune 21st 2017, 9:58 am

Cool new character! Thank you for creating him. Smile Makes me wanna re-watch the movies.
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday   MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 2 EmptyJune 21st 2017, 11:14 am

warecus wrote:
I messed around a bit with...I think he needs to a little more blade like. I don't see him as use a heavy gatlin gun or using pistols angled at the ground...and the scope rifle.

you might want to consider making him more a ninja with guns...by that I mean you can replace a few of those gun moves with his glaive, light bomb (blind/stuns pl2 since they are not vampires) and throw stakes. He does use pistols but like a small machine gun type with special bullets. With his current weapon set I don't see him killing Dracula. Also if you are feeling bold you can add a bite before his he lands his knee during his throw if you want (I know he is trying to kick the habit, but...)

chules

Amigo difiero de usted. No creo que deba ser un ninja, es mas bien un sujeto de artes marciales, que utiliza armas
Friend differ from you. I do not think it should be a ninja, it is rather a subject of martial arts, which uses weapons
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday   MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 2 EmptyJune 21st 2017, 11:27 am

borewood2013 wrote:

@yolomate:
>> sad the style put that palettes...
Sorry about that.........MUGEN1.0 does not need extra .act MUGEN files for palettes...........well, you can try to fix the "MMV_Blade_Marvel.sff" MUGEN file to support MUGEN1.0 palettes though........don't ask me because my poor color-blinded eyes cannot deal with MUGEN palettes at all.... MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 2 629558521

I try 4 or 5 times but this new system for me is bad, really bad...again put a smart palette, a classic system of palettes and all more easy for me and all palettes creators!!

like this:
MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 2 Sin_ty20

this char with easy palette, system easy, separate skyn, uniform colors etc
Back to top Go down
queenikariam

queenikariam

PostSubject: Re: MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday   MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 2 EmptyJune 21st 2017, 11:32 am

I fallin in love with Blade!! ilu ilu ilu kirby kirby kirby pikachu bub
Back to top Go down
queenikariam

queenikariam

PostSubject: Re: MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday   MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 2 EmptyJune 21st 2017, 11:32 am

fede de 10 wrote:
warecus wrote:
I messed around a bit with...I think he needs to a little more blade like.  I don't see him as use a heavy gatlin gun or using pistols angled at the ground...and the scope rifle.  

you might want to consider making him more a ninja with guns...by that I mean you can replace a few of those gun moves with his glaive, light bomb (blind/stuns pl2 since they are not vampires) and throw stakes.  He does use pistols but like a small machine gun type with special bullets.  With his current weapon set I don't see him killing Dracula.  Also if you are feeling bold you can add a bite before his he lands his knee during his throw if you want (I know he is trying to kick the habit, but...)

chules

Amigo difiero de usted. No creo que deba ser un ninja, es mas bien un sujeto de artes marciales, que utiliza armas
Friend differ from you. I do not think it should be a ninja, it is rather a subject of martial arts, which uses weapons

yeah you right Fede de 10! besos! ilu
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday   MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 2 EmptyJune 22nd 2017, 2:17 am

incredible work guys MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 2 670481599

It really makes you remember the cool movie about the blade
Back to top Go down
COldMoon

COldMoon

PostSubject: Re: MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday   MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2017, 9:52 am

big support to marvel fans !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
queenikariam

queenikariam

PostSubject: Re: MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday   MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 2 EmptyJune 24th 2017, 7:13 pm

nice Blade MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 2 Tenor
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday   MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 2 EmptyJune 25th 2017, 12:09 am

Been gone a while looks good thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday   MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MMV Blade Marvel by Fede de 10 released for MMV's 5th Birthday
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next