The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs - Page 2 Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs - Page 2 Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs - Page 2 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs

Go down 
+22
DARK!!
Toxin97
I-Skorp-I
skhsato123
DimaLarin
ernes
zequi007
warecus
WADEPOOL
volzzilla
Doom
LESSARD
Predator
NamelessOnlinePlayer
JARRO77
yolomate
Renz Tosaka
karim
dakidbanks
malevka1
asterione
Angelus_Silverhead
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
zequi007

Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs   Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2017, 10:03 pm

Superboy Prime is a character that much people want to see mugenized, especially DC fans. But Venom is Venom, good luck whit that!
----------------
Superboy Prime es un personaje que mucha gente quiere ver "mugenizado", especialmente los fans de DC. Pero Venom es Venom, buena suerte con ellos!
Back to top Go down
ernes

PostSubject: Re: Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs   Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2017, 11:08 pm

#1 superboy prime
a good edition

Please finish it
Venom there are already enough editions of the
But congratulations
Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
DimaLarin

DimaLarin

PostSubject: Re: Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs   Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2017, 4:30 am

Good job, Angelus Wink
Angelus_Silverhead wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
IMHO: colors will look better if the lightest hue of black change to darker hue of black
For example, 1st palette...:
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs   Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2017, 5:16 am

I was inspired by original looks of Venom in comics ("Lethal Protector" line) and TAS versions. It looks much impressive in game:

Any way, these are just two of palettes. I plan to use most popular looks of the character, including Anti-Venom, 2099 and Ultimate.
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs   Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2017, 5:18 pm

Honored to be part of this marvelous superboy WIP
Back to top Go down
I-Skorp-I

I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs   Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs - Page 2 EmptyJune 18th 2017, 7:54 pm

FANTASTIC as always Silverhead. That's why your the damn MAN! Cool But i see on Superboy Primes cape that some white pixels escaped from you. Might wanna fix that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAay2Na3a66_BMAou7b_gjA
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs   Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs - Page 2 EmptyJune 18th 2017, 9:16 pm

I was inspired by original looks of Venom in comics ("Lethal Protector" line) and TAS versions. It looks much impressive in game:

Any way, these are just two of palettes. I plan to use most popular looks of the character, including Anti-Venom, 2099 and Ultimate.

I love it that new Venom but my heart say I wanna a new char: Superboy Prime!!
Back to top Go down
WADEPOOL

WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs   Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs - Page 2 EmptyJune 18th 2017, 9:49 pm

[a bit of off topic]How come there are red highlights around the TAS version of Venom??? lol,kinda strange if you ask me....
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs   Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs - Page 2 EmptyJune 19th 2017, 2:31 am

I-Skorp-I, correct. I did sprites, but I never put in SFF yet, before posting here. So Superboy need some cleaning. I will fix it.

WADEPOOL, to be honest, I don't know too. Perhaps, it is refference to Spider-Man: he was a first man, who host a suit. After the separation with a symbiote, allien had copied a lot of Spider-Man powers. It seeps, that creators of the show use red and blue lines to remind, that Venom, in fact, some sort of Spider-Man's closest enemy. Any way, it looks weird, but work in the show. Venom appearance was limited, but he become very popular after few episodes with him.
Back to top Go down
WADEPOOL

WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs   Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs - Page 2 EmptyJune 19th 2017, 5:23 am

I-Skorp-I, correct. I did sprites, but I never put in SFF yet, before posting here. So Superboy need some cleaning. I will fix it.

WADEPOOL, to be honest, I don't know too. Perhaps, it is refference to Spider-Man: he was a first man, who host a suit. After the separation with a symbiote, allien had copied a lot of Spider-Man powers. It seeps, that creators of the show use red and blue lines to remind, that Venom, in fact, some sort of Spider-Man's closest enemy. Any way, it looks weird, but work in the show. Venom appearance was limited, but he become very popular after few episodes with him.
affraid nice theory! Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs   Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs - Page 2 EmptyJune 27th 2017, 11:01 am

these palettes look awesome Smile

They really make you remember those wonderful times yes
Back to top Go down
Toxin97

Toxin97

PostSubject: Re: Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs   Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs - Page 2 EmptyJune 27th 2017, 11:14 am

Those Superboy primes are the greatest sprites I have seen in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs   Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2017, 9:00 am

I don't know, what is wrong with me, but I still trying to improve this character. New smart palette face for Venom:

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs   Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2017, 8:26 pm

it looks awesome angelus Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
DARK!!

DARK!!

PostSubject: Re: Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs   Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs - Page 2 EmptySeptember 5th 2017, 6:13 am

ME ENCANTA TU VENOM,UN CONSEJO,INTENTA QUE SE PAREZCA MAS AL VENOM DE https://www.facebook.com/MarvelFutureFight/
QUE AL CLASICO DE CAPCOM QUE YA HA HECHO TODO EL MUNDO.¿NO HAS PENSADO EN HACERLE UNA PALETA PARA QUE SEAN DISTINTOS VENOM,VENOM ULTIMATE,ANTI-VENOM?COMO HIZO HACE TIEMPO ¿ARCADY? CON SU BATMAN.ANIMO!!
NO TE INTERESARÍA UNIRTE A NUESTRO PROYECTO?:
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t3734-legacy-of-kain-mugen-update-2-2-17
Back to top Go down
http://www.lulu.com/shop/francisco-jesus-reina-benito/destino-si
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs   Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Venom and Superboy Prime WIPs
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next