The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Idea for Superboy Char Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 10:05 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
Idea for Superboy Char Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Idea for Superboy Char Emptyby marvel Yesterday at 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Idea for Superboy Char Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Idea for Superboy Char

Go down 
+2
yolomate
Satoshi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Satoshi

Idea for Superboy Char Empty
PostSubject: Idea for Superboy Char   Idea for Superboy Char EmptyNovember 10th 2020, 5:19 pm

Hi, i made this sprites cause' i was thinking about what kind of base is correct, i edit this sprites from the character Ryu made by Phantom.of.the.Server (Edited by Mwryly and 1.8.7 and RagingRowen), it's New 52 Superboy, and his coming version of Future State, is a good idea to use this kind of sprite for a superhero char?, or it's good to keep that Marvel vs Capcom's style in marvel characters for superheros?, please let me know what you think.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Idea for Superboy Char   Idea for Superboy Char EmptyNovember 10th 2020, 5:20 pm

i don't know how to put images here, but you can see if you left click that icon image ._.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Idea for Superboy Char   Idea for Superboy Char EmptyNovember 10th 2020, 6:19 pm

looks amazing!!!!!

DuFundao and Satoshi like this post

Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Idea for Superboy Char   Idea for Superboy Char EmptyNovember 10th 2020, 8:12 pm

Satoshi wrote:
Hi, i made this sprites cause' i was thinking about what kind of base is correct, i edit this sprites from the character Ryu made by Phantom.of.the.Server (Edited by Mwryly and 1.8.7 and RagingRowen), it's New 52 Superboy, and his coming version of Future State, is a good idea to use this kind of sprite for a superhero char?, or it's good to keep that Marvel vs Capcom's style in marvel characters for superheros?, please let me know what you think.

There's nothing wrong moving forward with this kind of sprite. But, yes, some prefer MVC style, just because this style will blend with most superhero chars.
However, I, personally, don't mind with this. Having Superboy in mugen is one of my wishes. Any Superboy char with nice sprites, smooth animation and great MVC gameplay (other popular styles such as POTS or CVS will be acceptable too for me as long as it has good coding) will please me lol (see my signature, I made sprite for Jon Kent's Superboy with cvs kind of sprite).

Satoshi likes this post

Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Idea for Superboy Char   Idea for Superboy Char EmptyNovember 11th 2020, 8:17 am

heres one i did

Satoshi likes this post

Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Idea for Superboy Char   Idea for Superboy Char EmptyNovember 11th 2020, 8:39 am

spidergoku wrote:
heres one i did
Nice one!
This is a bit older version, though

Satoshi likes this post

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Idea for Superboy Char   Idea for Superboy Char EmptyNovember 11th 2020, 9:29 am

Satoshi wrote:

Nice idea, Ryu's face looks good for superboy. I grew up with the young justice superboy that shirt with S simplicity, but I do want to see that version of Superboy to be made Very Happy

Satoshi likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blagoy

Blagoy

PostSubject: Re: Idea for Superboy Char   Idea for Superboy Char EmptyNovember 11th 2020, 3:23 pm

candido159 wrote:
Satoshi wrote:

Nice idea, Ryu's face looks good for superboy. I grew up with the young justice superboy that shirt with S simplicity, but I do want to see that version of Superboy to be made Very Happy
Young justice Superboy was release decade ago in Golden Years on mugen Idea for Superboy Char 670481599

candido159 likes this post

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Idea for Superboy Char   Idea for Superboy Char EmptyNovember 11th 2020, 4:41 pm

Blagoy wrote:

Young justice Superboy was release decade ago in Golden Years on mugen Idea for Superboy Char 670481599
Oh yeah I'm aware, I forgot to mention lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea for Superboy Char   Idea for Superboy Char Empty

Back to top Go down

Idea for Superboy Char
Page 1 of 1