The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Rareware x Shonen Jump x Capcom? Emptyby warecus Today at 9:25 am

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Rareware x Shonen Jump x Capcom? Emptyby Shining Today at 6:27 am

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Rareware x Shonen Jump x Capcom? Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 5:22 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Rareware x Shonen Jump x Capcom? Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 5:09 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Rareware x Shonen Jump x Capcom?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ganbare-Lucifer

Ganbare-Lucifer

Rareware x Shonen Jump x Capcom? Empty
PostSubject: Rareware x Shonen Jump x Capcom?   Rareware x Shonen Jump x Capcom? EmptyApril 24th 2013, 10:45 am

Okay...

here is my crazy crossover idea for a dreamed project that everybody could collaborate...

as you know...

it's...

Rareware x Shonen Jump x Capcom? Goldeneye-ending

VS

Rareware x Shonen Jump x Capcom? Shonen-jump-august-2010-92-apr101124

VS

Rareware x Shonen Jump x Capcom? Capcom-logo

Okay... triple crossover whould be unfitting... but that's my through...

The roster could be obviously Rareware characters (like Banjo, Conker, Juno, a Generic Viva Pinata character, etc), Shonen Jump characters (Naruto, Luffy, Ichigo, etc.) and of course... Capcom characters! (Megaman, Leon, Hsien-Ko, Firebrand, etc.)

tell the characters that you wish on the roster or any ideas, suggestions, tips and anything else!

but remember... in an early release we will contribute with:

-An Original Character representing the Rareware Side.
-A Naruto Character representing obviously Shonen Jump Side.
-A Robot Master from Megaman 6 obviously representing the Capcom Side. (Like Shadow Man in Capcom Fighting Stars Razz)
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/view/ganbarelucifermugensite/
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Rareware x Shonen Jump x Capcom?   Rareware x Shonen Jump x Capcom? EmptyApril 24th 2013, 11:34 am

You know those franchises have been done to death in mugen. Why not make a Rareware game only instead?

It's very popular on its own and it has a lot of great accomplishments that can assemble well together. They are very similar in style so they blend perfectly art wise.

Rareware x Shonen Jump x Capcom? K83ET6z
https://i.imgur.com/k83ET6z.png

You could even just do one of these, each of these games have enough character personalities to do their own game entirely. Even games like Battletoads to. Donkey Kong for mugen, Conkers Bad Fur Day for mugen, or a Banjo Kazzoie game. They can all work and be super popular on their own merits.

With your skills you could bring the very first original DK characters to mugen or Banjo Kazooie.

Adding Capcom and Jump would be just a regular mugen roster that typically consists of every game character possible. Not really full game material because the focus is just too broad.

Crossovers are pretty tough for a single creator to do to.

But anyway whatever you decide I'm sure it'll be great to. You do have some of the best and original characters I've seen in mugen.

Just saying though for a full game project a strict theme brings stronger results and builds a great collection.

At best I say just do one of them, All Megaman/Capcom stuff or an all Shonen Jump game.
Back to top Go down
Ganbare-Lucifer

Ganbare-Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Rareware x Shonen Jump x Capcom?   Rareware x Shonen Jump x Capcom? EmptyApril 24th 2013, 11:47 am

Then... you got reason...

why i isn't think it before? my bad...

anyways i'll do the possibles...

and instead of a triple crossover... will be a Rareware game with a Capcom and a Shonen Jump Guest Stars <|D
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/view/ganbarelucifermugensite/
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Rareware x Shonen Jump x Capcom?   Rareware x Shonen Jump x Capcom? EmptyApril 24th 2013, 12:41 pm

Blizzard Buffalo wrote:
Then... you got reason...

why i isn't think it before? my bad...

anyways i'll do the possibles...

and instead of a triple crossover... will be a Rareware game with a Capcom and a Shonen Jump Guest Stars <|D

That sounds good to! Focusing a project yields better results and builds a stronger game.

I did a Donkey Kong sprite some time ago, you could use it or have it as reference if you want and even use only bits and pieces to, whatever. I am sure you can draw a better one from scratch or whatever your technique is to make original mugen sprites.

Spoiler:

I look forward to any of these actually, I am sure you will make great characters just as you always have.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rareware x Shonen Jump x Capcom?   Rareware x Shonen Jump x Capcom? Empty

Back to top Go down

Rareware x Shonen Jump x Capcom?
Page 1 of 1