The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
[NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) Emptyby Doom Today at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
[NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) Emptyby Doom Today at 7:53 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - I like or I do not like <--
[NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) Emptyby Doom Today at 7:51 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
[NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) Emptyby Doom Today at 7:49 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news)

Go down 
+3
nedflandeurse
Doom
Werewood
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Werewood

Werewood

[NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) Empty
PostSubject: [NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news)   [NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) EmptyMay 17th 2017, 4:50 pm

[NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES demo video - version NSH1021.EXE (2016/09/18):

Thanks to my MUGEN friend, Gladiacloud, I got to know that hiro has updated his cool classic NAMCO SUPER HEROES from 2009 to 2016 Arrow :

http://hiro.blue.coocan.jp/products/NSH/NSH.html

Now I take a chance to record the game play of hiro's update of his cool classic NAMCO SUPER HEROES! [NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) 978788824

Some in-game screenshots (from hiro's web site) cyclops :
[NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) Nsh0210[NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) Nsh0010
[NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) Nsh0110[NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) Nsh0610
[NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) Nsh0910[NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) Nsh0810
[NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) Nsh1010[NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) Nsh0710
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Doom

Doom

[NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news)   [NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) EmptyJuly 9th 2017, 10:41 am

Cool ... Smile
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: [NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news)   [NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) EmptyJuly 10th 2017, 5:39 pm

Actually this video demo showcase has one (1) missing match -- the final boss NSH Ryu -- anybody interested can try to play the whole course of NAMCO SUPER HEROES to see the final boss NSH Ryu for himself/herself/itself! cyclops
Back to top Go down
nedflandeurse

PostSubject: Re: [NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news)   [NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) EmptyAugust 2nd 2017, 3:17 pm

Thanks for the great share!
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: [NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news)   [NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) EmptyAugust 2nd 2017, 3:28 pm

nedflandeurse wrote:
Thanks for the great share!

According to hiro's homepage, there is a Ki cyclops :
[NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) Kiwalk10
I really hope someday hiro will add Ki to NSH........ bounce

And I some time ago released the Namco Super Heroes Gilgamesh sprite/sound rip Smile :

[NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) 6t061j10
in case servimg not working for you...:

This NSH Gilgamesh has way more sprites than the Namco X Capcom rips, if you are interested then please take a look at here Arrow :  http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t4663p45-borewood2013-s-video-game-rips-topic

Also, I ripped and released the Namco Super Heroes Wonder Momo a bit longer ago, yet, Txpot has already ripped her and even mugenized her in 2012, way before my rips Razz :
[NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) Rmlmvu10
in case servimg not working for you...:

Last edited by Werewood on December 11th 2017, 1:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: [NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news)   [NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) EmptyAugust 2nd 2017, 4:39 pm

This does look somewhat mugen to me...
But what is this exactly? a whole project from scratch?
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: [NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news)   [NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) EmptyAugust 2nd 2017, 5:20 pm

if is it not mugen,then what is it? what´s the engine?

some emulator or executable system?

it looks more advanced than mugen.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: [NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news)   [NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) EmptyAugust 2nd 2017, 5:24 pm

This is not MUGEN.  No   This is a homemade fanbase fighting game from scratch by a Japanese hiro featuring Namco classic characters and stages.  And its gameplay is similar to Street Fighter Alpha. Basketball
But I am not able to figure out what kind of fighter maker hiro is using.............it says, "created by am.exe", and it looks like some very customized Japanese fighter maker...... scratch

There is a way to rip stuff from this Namco Super Heroes (NSH), but it is very troublesome....... [NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) 1340147569

I mugenized a NSH Bravoman and Txpot mugenized a NSH Wonder Momo.
[NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) Hqdefa10

I might be mugenizing a NSH Rick from Splatterhouse in the near future......I guess so......... tongue
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: [NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news)   [NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) EmptyDecember 11th 2017, 12:13 pm

Wholly Molly hiro has gotten a Twitter! Surprised
Here Arrow :  https://twitter.com/hiro0110bd

It looks like hiro is going to make a big NAMCO SUPER HEROES update again! [NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) 2800933067

A new NSH Wonder Momo animation like this! cyclops
[NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) Hiro0110bd_nsh_update_2017-2018a
in case gifyu not working for you...:

A new NSH Waya Hime like this! cyclops
[NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) Hiro0110bd_nsh_update_2017-2018b
* Waya Hime appeared in Beraboh Man aka Bravoman:
[NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) YYJhb9K
* Waya Hime appeared in Namco x Capcom:
[NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) Hqdefault
* Waya Hime appeared in a Bravoman cartoon:
[NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_QClJADUKBOwvlBCxPg6al2GbHttXgo2aFFmhe0LbbpTIexj4kA

A new NSH........hmmmmmmm........Beraboh Man/Bravoman copycat? scratch
[NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) Hiro0110bd_nsh_update_2017-2018d

And a new revamped NSH Rick! cheers
[NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) Dpzlxq10
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: [NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news)   [NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) EmptyJanuary 7th 2018, 9:06 am

Some more recent update by hiro!  kirby

The spin kick of the newly revamped Rick!  [NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) 2800933067
[NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) Giphy
in case giphy not working for you...:

Wholly Molly finally a Ki!!! Exclamation  Exclamation  Exclamation
[NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) Giphy

Back to top Go down
Uche

PostSubject: Re: [NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news)   [NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) EmptyMarch 13th 2018, 8:45 am

When is the update coming out?
Back to top Go down
ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg

ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg

PostSubject: Re: [NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news)   [NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) EmptyMarch 13th 2018, 10:07 am

What? Pac-Man and Galga/laxian are only win icons? Nonsense. No Dig Dug or Mappy either? They need at least one platformer hero in this.

Can't wait for the Rick conversion. Guess I'll have to main him in this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news)   [NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news) Empty

Back to top Go down

[NOT MUGEN] NAMCO SUPER HEROES update (thanks to Gladiacloud for the news)
Page 1 of 1