The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Can i use sprites for my character that are not exactly the same color or style Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 10:05 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
Can i use sprites for my character that are not exactly the same color or style Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Can i use sprites for my character that are not exactly the same color or style Emptyby marvel Yesterday at 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Can i use sprites for my character that are not exactly the same color or style Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Can i use sprites for my character that are not exactly the same color or style

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rafikator

Rafikator

Can i use sprites for my character that are not exactly the same color or style Empty
PostSubject: Can i use sprites for my character that are not exactly the same color or style   Can i use sprites for my character that are not exactly the same color or style EmptyApril 10th 2017, 5:23 pm

so i have been looking at some venom sprites and saw some intresting ones that i would love to use for my character though i used a sprite sheet that i found in sprite data base and the tow sprite styles are not the same can anyone tell me if it is possible to convert them to what mine looks like
ps: if you have some good venom sprites send them to me Very Happy
heres what my sprite sheet looks like Can i use sprites for my character that are not exactly the same color or style Venom_10
AAAND THANK YOU
Back to top Go down
Rafikator

Rafikator

Can i use sprites for my character that are not exactly the same color or style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can i use sprites for my character that are not exactly the same color or style   Can i use sprites for my character that are not exactly the same color or style EmptyApril 10th 2017, 5:23 pm

BTW i will read reply tommorow
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Can i use sprites for my character that are not exactly the same color or style   Can i use sprites for my character that are not exactly the same color or style EmptyApril 10th 2017, 8:41 pm

you can PM if you want send me the spritesheet an some of the sprites you already have i can help you.
Back to top Go down
Rafikator

Rafikator

PostSubject: Re: Can i use sprites for my character that are not exactly the same color or style   Can i use sprites for my character that are not exactly the same color or style EmptyApril 11th 2017, 6:50 am

LESSARD wrote:
you can PM if you want send me the spritesheet an some of the sprites you already have i can help you.
soo you want me to send you the sprite sheet and the other sprites i want to use ?
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Can i use sprites for my character that are not exactly the same color or style   Can i use sprites for my character that are not exactly the same color or style EmptyApril 11th 2017, 1:09 pm

Rafikator wrote:
LESSARD wrote:
soo you want me to send you the sprite sheet and the other sprites i want to use ?

Yes, if you dont mind, you can send me 2 or 3 sprites yopu already have and the spritesheet you found, to help you and adapt to the palette correct.

Its not the first time i help someone like this.
Back to top Go down
Rafikator

Rafikator

PostSubject: Re: Can i use sprites for my character that are not exactly the same color or style   Can i use sprites for my character that are not exactly the same color or style EmptyApril 11th 2017, 1:27 pm

LESSARD wrote:
Rafikator wrote:
LESSARD wrote:

Yes, if you dont mind, you can send me 2 or 3 sprites yopu already have and the spritesheet you found, to help you and adapt to the palette correct.

Its not the first time i help someone like this.
thx il just pm you them
Back to top Go down
Rafikator

Rafikator

PostSubject: Re: Can i use sprites for my character that are not exactly the same color or style   Can i use sprites for my character that are not exactly the same color or style EmptyApril 11th 2017, 2:01 pm

[http://taskmaster0.deviantart.com/art/Venom-291041408]

[https://www.spriters-resource.com/pc_computer/marvelavengers/sheet/55837/]

[http://www.spritedatabase.net/file/143]

Last edited by Doom on April 11th 2017, 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add links on behalf of Rafikator.)
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Can i use sprites for my character that are not exactly the same color or style   Can i use sprites for my character that are not exactly the same color or style EmptyApril 11th 2017, 2:23 pm

Can i use sprites for my character that are not exactly the same color or style 311127478
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Rafikator

Rafikator

PostSubject: Re: Can i use sprites for my character that are not exactly the same color or style   Can i use sprites for my character that are not exactly the same color or style EmptyApril 11th 2017, 2:27 pm

Doom wrote:
Can i use sprites for my character that are not exactly the same color or style 311127478
what
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Can i use sprites for my character that are not exactly the same color or style   Can i use sprites for my character that are not exactly the same color or style EmptyApril 11th 2017, 2:33 pm

Rafikator wrote:
Doom wrote:
what

I post that by mistake. Razz
By the way, I have already added your links. Can i use sprites for my character that are not exactly the same color or style 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Rafikator

Rafikator

PostSubject: Re: Can i use sprites for my character that are not exactly the same color or style   Can i use sprites for my character that are not exactly the same color or style EmptyApril 11th 2017, 2:34 pm

Doom wrote:
Rafikator wrote:
Doom wrote:
what

I post that by mistake. Razz
By the way, I have already added your links. Can i use sprites for my character that are not exactly the same color or style 670481599
thx man i apreciate it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can i use sprites for my character that are not exactly the same color or style   Can i use sprites for my character that are not exactly the same color or style Empty

Back to top Go down

Can i use sprites for my character that are not exactly the same color or style
Page 1 of 1