The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
--> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <-- - Page 10 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 3:22 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
--> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <-- - Page 10 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
--> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <-- - Page 10 Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
--> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <-- - Page 10 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

--> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <--

Go down 
+16
returnOfTank402
crosspotts1.0
mulambo
yolomate
Midnight-Son
Mistah Jorge
Eduardo Merenda
Navana
Mazemerald
Doom
SIRALEXBABY
LESSARD
Bull Demon
BlueSpiderX
Dj luke
Werewood
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Doom

Doom

--> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <-- - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <--   --> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <-- - Page 10 EmptyOctober 11th 2018, 10:37 am

In the time of "Doom 1" is when I played and enjoyed it the most. Later I downloaded some versions like the ones you mention, but I have not used it much. Some problems that I have had with all the Dooms, is compatibility with my video cards. That is, when I change the hardware of my computer they are no longer compatible. --> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <-- - Page 10 311127478

If you have a link to download those versions, I'd like to give him another chance. yes

Btw, I use Windows 7, 32 bits. --> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <-- - Page 10 3876111886
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Midnight-Son

--> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <-- - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <--   --> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <-- - Page 10 EmptyOctober 11th 2018, 1:22 pm

any ideas for my characters second hyper?
i need something achievable in about a week yet still desirable
--> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <-- - Page 10 Gogo10
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: --> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <--   --> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <-- - Page 10 EmptyOctober 11th 2018, 4:59 pm

Midnight-Son wrote:
any ideas for my characters second hyper?
i need something achievable in about a week yet still desirable
--> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <-- - Page 10 Gogo10
for me he united in a hyper with Blackheart:
Vengeance hit the enemy and Blackheart use a hyper(1) and before returns the enemy's body to Vengeance and hits the enemy's body violently against the ground(2)
1---> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <-- - Page 10 V10
2---> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <-- - Page 10 W10
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: --> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <--   --> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <-- - Page 10 EmptyOctober 12th 2018, 2:43 am

@Doom The best system requirements for software that runs doom games (like zdoom or gzdoom) and mods i found is this, really
Quote :
Nobody's done the intensive testing and note-taking necessary to give you an exact spec. The best we can give you is that GZDoom needs a video card made within the last decade (the last five years, if you're wanting the Modern renderer instead of the Legacy one), and that ZDoom will probably handle better if you have a CPU from within the last decade, and Windows XP at the bare minimum.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: --> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <--   --> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <-- - Page 10 EmptyOctober 12th 2018, 5:58 am

not a bad idea yolomate
i went back to the comics for this version and did some extensive study on by reading all of it through
and i ended up find a string of combos i could get him to preform which he ended up doing in his second appearance
i like the idea of the hyper you proposed though, i think it would be great with a charecter like caretaker ( or blaze and ketch or all three) instead of blackheart since vengeances only interaction with blackheart in the comics has been of a hostile nature
but i like the idea
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: --> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <--   --> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <-- - Page 10 EmptyOctober 12th 2018, 9:47 am

Midnight-Son wrote:
not a bad idea yolomate
i went back to the comics for this version and did some extensive study on by reading all of it through
and i ended up find a string of combos i could get him to preform which he ended up doing in his second appearance
i like the idea of the hyper you proposed though, i think it would be great with a charecter like caretaker ( or blaze and ketch or all three) instead of blackheart since vengeances only interaction with blackheart in the comics has been of a hostile nature
but i like the idea
in old comic Blackheart united with Vengeance! lol!
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: --> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <--   --> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <-- - Page 10 EmptyOctober 12th 2018, 10:37 am

hmm well ive read through ghostrider V3 all the way up to the characters death
along with the midnight-sons cross overs
and the issues in marvel comics presents that featured him
these were the 1990s runs with Michael badilino as vengeance
he gets resurrected later but without his powers when a new character takes on his role i dont know much about what happens after that except for a small incident where he sells johnny blaze's old shotgun to the new green flamed vengeance
but thats not the character im focusing on
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: --> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <--   --> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <-- - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2019, 3:56 pm

Where is yolomate?? -.-
Back to top Go down
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: --> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <--   --> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <-- - Page 10 EmptyMarch 21st 2019, 9:01 am

been too long since i posted on this thread . has anyone heard from werewood yet ?
also what were you guys talking about doom ? . gzdoom is the best doom source port for windows 7 and brutal doom is the best mod (but I don't know why the creator of that mod a.k.a. Sargeant mark 4 was banned from their forums ). but that mod is fantastic + if you're a mortal kombat fan and wanna try some f.p.s. brutalities in classic (pixelleted) style . brutal doom is what i'd recommend you (please give me a warning if I am breaking the forum rule here . don't wanna get banned ) .
Back to top Go down
http://bulldemon64@rediffmail.com
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: --> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <--   --> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <-- - Page 10 EmptyMarch 25th 2019, 12:02 pm

--> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <-- - Page 10 Tenor
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: --> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <--   --> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <-- - Page 10 EmptyApril 4th 2019, 10:10 am

Doom wrote:
--> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <-- - Page 10 Tenor

It was for Volz ... dientes
Back to top Go down
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: --> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <--   --> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <-- - Page 10 EmptyApril 5th 2019, 10:04 pm

which is the most anticipated crossover game do you think ?
Back to top Go down
http://bulldemon64@rediffmail.com
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: --> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <--   --> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <-- - Page 10 EmptyApril 6th 2019, 3:55 pm

--> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <-- - Page 10 13627176_10154072187525865_6246567999206566121_n

media
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: --> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <--   --> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <-- - Page 10 EmptyApril 14th 2019, 9:07 am

Doom wrote:
Doom wrote:

It was for Volz ... dientes

Only just now seeing this...thank you sir dientes
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: --> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <--   --> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <-- - Page 10 EmptyApril 20th 2019, 7:30 am

trump sucks, that is all
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <--   --> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <-- - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

--> [General Talk] - Random Topic MMV2 (Discuss anything at all) <--
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next