The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Killer Frost WIP Reveal - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Killer Frost WIP Reveal - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Killer Frost WIP Reveal - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Killer Frost WIP Reveal - Page 2 Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Killer Frost WIP Reveal

Go down 
+12
Fightfan
harbinger
Quicksilver
Mr.Ketchup
metamutant
Ax
Angelus_Silverhead
zequi007
bigboss9999
dev
Beto
Hypersonic
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hypersonic

Killer Frost WIP Reveal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Frost WIP Reveal   Killer Frost WIP Reveal - Page 2 EmptyApril 19th 2013, 4:02 pm

Thanks Tom. And thanks again for suggesting the bases
Back to top Go down
harbinger

harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Killer Frost WIP Reveal   Killer Frost WIP Reveal - Page 2 EmptyApril 19th 2013, 4:10 pm

Hypersonic wrote:
Thanks Tom. And thanks again for suggesting the bases

No worries, I'm glad they look so good together. I think you might have issues with the crouch though. Hanzo has a weird one. Rosemary makes a great base for females who don't need to punch! Lot's of 'summon' type moves and stuff great for throwing ice daggers.
I have tons of ice sprites too but I'm sure Zvitor has it covered (and he probably has them all and more).

Have you had much of a chance to play as her at all in Injustice? I think her trait would make a great hyper and an ice slide move would work great.
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Killer Frost WIP Reveal   Killer Frost WIP Reveal - Page 2 EmptyApril 19th 2013, 4:29 pm

I'm working with Rosemary's crouch. The main problem with her is that she doesn't punch at all so I might need to use different bases for the punches.

I played as Frost a bit in Injustice, but not enough to master her. I did plan on using both her char trait and super move as hypers, yes. And the ice slide too. But I also wanna add in some original moves (like a hyper where she's surrounded by an ice tornado)
Back to top Go down
harbinger

harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Killer Frost WIP Reveal   Killer Frost WIP Reveal - Page 2 EmptyApril 19th 2013, 4:37 pm

Hypersonic wrote:
I'm working with Rosemary's crouch. The main problem with her is that she doesn't punch at all so I might need to use different bases for the punches.

Try Rose. Might be a bit of a pain to edit but her punches might fit appropriately. Storm too. However both of these require redrawing shoulders and upper arms. Maybe a bit of Mika if you use the more 'delicate' punches. I can't really think of anyone else that won't require mass amounts of redrawing
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Killer Frost WIP Reveal   Killer Frost WIP Reveal - Page 2 EmptyApril 19th 2013, 5:36 pm

Thanks for the suggestions.

I did consider trying a punch from Highway Star but that might not have been a good idea. I'll see what I can get from Rose
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: Killer Frost WIP Reveal   Killer Frost WIP Reveal - Page 2 EmptyApril 19th 2013, 9:29 pm

Looks great, not like Injustice, but better. Just don't make a move like Absolute Zero for Ice due to that move being overpowered.
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Killer Frost WIP Reveal   Killer Frost WIP Reveal - Page 2 EmptyApril 19th 2013, 11:20 pm

I don't have Ice on my roster so care to elaborate?
Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Killer Frost WIP Reveal   Killer Frost WIP Reveal - Page 2 EmptyApril 20th 2013, 7:15 pm

Silver Samurai has a move where he jumps in the air and freezes the ground beneath causing ice spikes to appear. Seems like that would really fit Killer Frost.
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Killer Frost WIP Reveal   Killer Frost WIP Reveal - Page 2 EmptyApril 20th 2013, 8:16 pm

Perhaps. Right now I (and Alan) are working on the basics. Once we get those done I'll work on specials.
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Killer Frost WIP Reveal   Killer Frost WIP Reveal - Page 2 EmptyApril 21st 2013, 12:59 am

zvitor. heard that guy. ehh lol

just kidding haha, z is very awesome at what he does
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Killer Frost WIP Reveal   Killer Frost WIP Reveal - Page 2 EmptyApril 21st 2013, 6:03 pm

Okay I just got a .zip file with some good screencaps from Injustice. Once it's done downloading, it'll definitely help with the process.

a 50 minute wait ... wow. big pics
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Killer Frost WIP Reveal   Killer Frost WIP Reveal - Page 2 EmptyApril 27th 2013, 9:34 am

Hypersonic wrote:
Thankfully Alan Joestar is lending a hand on some sprites.

i'm just glad you got alan back involved in mugen Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Killer Frost WIP Reveal   Killer Frost WIP Reveal - Page 2 EmptyApril 27th 2013, 10:11 am

Yeah I didn't know he was retired until he told me. But it's nice that he's helping.
Back to top Go down
thebestmlTBM

thebestmlTBM

PostSubject: Re: Killer Frost WIP Reveal   Killer Frost WIP Reveal - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2016, 10:45 am

WizzyWhipitWonderful made a theme for Killer Frost. and now I can wait for this character. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcW59REjuRwsG6j-SPxIziQ
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Killer Frost WIP Reveal   Killer Frost WIP Reveal - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2016, 12:39 pm

Wow, nice Killer Frost sprite, she looks great, I like her a lot Very Happy
and am looking forward to seeing more of her personally Killer Frost WIP Reveal - Page 2 2800933067

well done Hypersonic clap clap and good luck with her as well Killer Frost WIP Reveal - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killer Frost WIP Reveal   Killer Frost WIP Reveal - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Killer Frost WIP Reveal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2