The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
BUCK-DOZER SPRITE! - Page 2 Emptyby JARRO77 Today at 12:27 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
BUCK-DOZER SPRITE! - Page 2 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 9:32 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
BUCK-DOZER SPRITE! - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
BUCK-DOZER SPRITE! - Page 2 Emptyby LasombraDemon May 26th 2024, 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

BUCK-DOZER SPRITE!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

BUCK-DOZER SPRITE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUCK-DOZER SPRITE!   BUCK-DOZER SPRITE! - Page 2 EmptyApril 19th 2013, 7:29 am

flammableking wrote:
predatorsru wrote:
you come up with them yourself? Question

Yup. ^^ Have since I was about 6. ovo

WOW! affraid

They are original creations?!?!?! Shocked

I always thought they were from some new comic company. They are really too good!!!!

I mean they could literally be in a real comic book and they would be believable as professional company stuff.

This totally puts "Shades of Manhattan" to shame. I could see people paying to read/play your stuff LOL Laughing
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: BUCK-DOZER SPRITE!   BUCK-DOZER SPRITE! - Page 2 EmptyApril 19th 2013, 7:33 am

Ax wrote:
flammableking wrote:
predatorsru wrote:
you come up with them yourself? Question

Yup. ^^ Have since I was about 6. ovo

WOW! affraid

They are original creations?!?!?! Shocked

I always thought they were from some new comic company. They are really too good!!!!

I mean they could literally be in a real comic book and they would be believable as professional company stuff.

This totally puts "Shades of Manhattan" to shame. I could see people paying to read/play your stuff LOL Laughing

Well... I feel awesome, now! =D xD Seriously, thank you soooo very much!! That made my morning! cheers

Here's Rorlec, my newest character. ^^ I made him up last night, and sprited him earlier this morning! ^___^
BUCK-DOZER SPRITE! - Page 2 THERORLEC_zps69505365
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: BUCK-DOZER SPRITE!   BUCK-DOZER SPRITE! - Page 2 EmptyApril 19th 2013, 7:33 am

flammableking wrote:
predatorsru wrote:
Very Happy I like Jatz cheers

Here's a pack of characters I've made. ^^
http://www.mediafire.com/?j5wyuay5txwmc99

I now download their
why don't you do a project with these monsters?
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: BUCK-DOZER SPRITE!   BUCK-DOZER SPRITE! - Page 2 EmptyApril 19th 2013, 7:35 am

predatorsru wrote:
flammableking wrote:
predatorsru wrote:

I now download their
why don't you do a project with these monsters?

Because that would be a whole lot of work. ^^;;;;; It's hard to sprite them when you're going by what you see in your head; no pictures or drawings to base off of. Jatz may be the only character of mine that will appear as a Mugen creation. And, he's not even one of the 4 main characters. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: BUCK-DOZER SPRITE!   BUCK-DOZER SPRITE! - Page 2 EmptyApril 19th 2013, 7:36 am

flammableking wrote:
predatorsru wrote:

OMG!!!

LOL

I've been trying for the past 6 months or something to google "Demolition Crew" and "Jatz" thinking I would find a comic scan of these characters Embarassed

I feel like such a sucker! Laughing

You are better than I thought....on top of skilled and dedicated, you are unbelievably creative! I am super jealous right now What a Face

You're probably gonna start your own company someday and compete with Marvel LOL
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: BUCK-DOZER SPRITE!   BUCK-DOZER SPRITE! - Page 2 EmptyApril 19th 2013, 7:40 am

I still like Jatz, he's cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: BUCK-DOZER SPRITE!   BUCK-DOZER SPRITE! - Page 2 EmptyApril 19th 2013, 7:41 am

Ax wrote:
flammableking wrote:
predatorsru wrote:

OMG!!!

LOL

I've been trying for the past 6 months or something to google "Demolition Crew" and "Jatz" thinking I would find a comic scan of these characters Embarassed

I feel like such a sucker! Laughing

You are better than I thought....on top of skilled and dedicated, you are unbelievably creative! I am super jealous right now What a Face

You're probably gonna start your own company someday and compete with Marvel LOL

Sorry!! xDDD I just have an over-active imagination. ^^;; And, it's weird you said that about Marvel... Here's what I've always dreamed of...

MARVEL VS DEMOLITION CREW: The Movie!
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: BUCK-DOZER SPRITE!   BUCK-DOZER SPRITE! - Page 2 EmptyApril 19th 2013, 7:48 am

The 4 members of The Demolition Crew are: Daniel Saur, Cranom, Buck-Skull, and Sam! Very Happy Sam has a lot of detail to'im, so I never made a sprite of him. O.o I think I might. ^^ Especially after all this encouragement!!! =DD
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: BUCK-DOZER SPRITE!   BUCK-DOZER SPRITE! - Page 2 EmptyApril 19th 2013, 7:52 am

These are my favorites.

BUCK-DOZER SPRITE! - Page 2 Ehk0ce5

I can already imagine a story, heroes, villains, side characters, setting, etc.

It's just so good! cheers

Yeah Daniel looks like he would be the main guy.
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: BUCK-DOZER SPRITE!   BUCK-DOZER SPRITE! - Page 2 EmptyApril 19th 2013, 7:54 am

And, there are even bosses. OvO The Chun-Wune-Cot is a giant purple dragon that lives in U-Lake; Bumack is a flaming dog-like creature that lives in the volcano; Tyluse is a bone-dragon that flies around U-Tower, with muscle still attached to its wings, and glowing yellow dots for eyes; Ariadon is a giant ice tarantula that lives in U-Glacier; Bargance is an over-developed Buck that lives under the swamp, where the Bucks and Smogs are (Smogs are pre-mature Bucks); and Prehiferian is a giant dusty elephant skull, with fire-breathing skulls surrounding it. It can be found in U-Desert. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: BUCK-DOZER SPRITE!   BUCK-DOZER SPRITE! - Page 2 EmptyApril 19th 2013, 7:57 am

Ax wrote:
These are my favorites.

I feel like a celebrity. >w<;; Roid-Rage is a good guy! =D Piston's bad, though. ovo;; He's like the Sentinel in many ways. ^^ Only, instead of shooting lazers and missiles, he just punches and breaks things. xD
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: BUCK-DOZER SPRITE!   BUCK-DOZER SPRITE! - Page 2 EmptyApril 19th 2013, 8:00 am

I am so kicking myself for not being able to read the comic in your head LOL

Even the names and locations are catchy. You better patent your ideas before someone reads all this. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: BUCK-DOZER SPRITE!   BUCK-DOZER SPRITE! - Page 2 EmptyApril 19th 2013, 8:03 am

flammableking wrote:
Ax wrote:
These are my favorites.

I feel like a celebrity. >w<;; Roid-Rage is a good guy! =D Piston's bad, though. ovo;; He's like the Sentinel in many ways. ^^ Only, instead of shooting lazers and missiles, he just punches and breaks things. xD

I am kinda reminded of star wars, like SKywalkers crew is Han SOlo, Chewbacca, and leia.
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: BUCK-DOZER SPRITE!   BUCK-DOZER SPRITE! - Page 2 EmptyApril 19th 2013, 8:07 am

Ax wrote:
I am so kicking myself for not being able to read the comic in your head LOL

Even the names and locations are catchy. You better patent your ideas before someone reads all this. Laughing

Well, at least I'll have proof that I'm the creator on this forum, Photobucket, Facebook, and almost on Deviantart. ^^

Also, here's how Roid-Rage works...

U-King is being invaded by the E.A. because the planet is giving off potentially harmful fumes. Once they get there, all the Eukinians attack!

Daniel: "Why ain't he doin nothin!!" Sam: "Throw him something!" Daniel: "What!?" Sam: "Ugh! Don't bother!" Sam throws a rock to Roid-Rage, and he catches it, holding it under his arm like a football, literally tackling THROUGH the enemies, and impaling them on his shoulder pads.

Sam: "You must now draw him a field-goal." Daniel: "This ain't football, Man!" Sam: "Ok, then, I'll do it." Sam draws a line in the soil with a stick, and Roid-Rage stops dead in his tracks, turns around, and sees it. His sights set, he charges for the goal. Sam throws a living camouflaged enemy onto the line, and It's A Touchdown!!
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: BUCK-DOZER SPRITE!   BUCK-DOZER SPRITE! - Page 2 EmptyApril 19th 2013, 8:08 am

Ax wrote:
flammableking wrote:
Ax wrote:
These are my favorites.

I am kinda reminded of star wars, like SKywalkers crew is Han SOlo, Chewbacca, and leia.

I don't watch Star Wars. ovo It's not really my thing. I'm more Mortal Kombat, Hellboy, Marvel, etc. Stuff like that. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BUCK-DOZER SPRITE!   BUCK-DOZER SPRITE! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BUCK-DOZER SPRITE!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next