The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ultra Boy from DC Comics
Learning to sprite. Emptyby yolomate Today at 5:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Learning to sprite. Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:42 pm

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Learning to sprite. Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:46 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Learning to sprite. Emptyby Raijjin Today at 6:42 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Learning to sprite.

Go down 
+2
YoungSamurai5
ZaikoNEONElementz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ZaikoNEONElementz

ZaikoNEONElementz

Learning to sprite. Empty
PostSubject: Learning to sprite.   Learning to sprite. EmptyApril 18th 2013, 10:57 pm

Hello community. Ahh, where should I start? Yes! I'll start with my name. My name is Miles and i'm a 14 year old with an intrest in MUGEN! I've been very amazed at the sheer quality of the characters that are hand made by peoples everywhere! But sometimes, as many do, I just get rather impatient and feel 'out of the scoop', so-to-speak. I acknowledge that making characters takes a long while as well as a great deal of patience. I geuss you can call my "impatience" innocent anxiousness. As the topic title suggests I want to learn how to sprite! And soon, one day, make my very own characters. HOWEVER! The very first thing i want to acomplish, in order to hone my skills with spriting is simply make a sprite edit. Yep, just a lone edited sprite! What I wish to make is X-23 using the original MVC version of Marrow as a base. As already stated, I simply want to make a lone sprite, and hopefully be able to start a W.I.P (Long ways off Razz )!

Whatt I ask of anyone reading this is to give me ALLLLLLL the TIPS possible!

Thanks!

TL;DR: I'm learning to sprite edit, mind givin' some tips?
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Learning to sprite.   Learning to sprite. EmptyApril 18th 2013, 11:04 pm

nice to meet you zaik. nice to see your so eager to learn spriting. in due time you will get tons of tips and help from very talented spriters. look forward to seeing some of your stuff in the future.
Back to top Go down
ZaikoNEONElementz

ZaikoNEONElementz

PostSubject: Re: Learning to sprite.   Learning to sprite. EmptyApril 18th 2013, 11:16 pm

Thanks, man! I think having a keen intrest is the first step. Smile
Back to top Go down
mahmoud

mahmoud

PostSubject: Re: Learning to sprite.   Learning to sprite. EmptyApril 18th 2013, 11:26 pm

How to Make a char
Back to top Go down
ZaikoNEONElementz

ZaikoNEONElementz

PostSubject: Re: Learning to sprite.   Learning to sprite. EmptyApril 18th 2013, 11:31 pm

I learning myself xD
Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: Learning to sprite.   Learning to sprite. EmptyApril 19th 2013, 3:33 am

Nice to see new blood in mugen. Spriting is pretty simple, but as some guys from here say, practice makes perfect (or at least better) and they're right 100%. Once you learn how to sprite, sprite as much as you can everyday and you will see shortly a huge progress. Search on the internet or IMT for spidermew's spriting tutorial. That's the best tutorial I think. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
DANY (spider boy)

DANY (spider boy)

PostSubject: Re: Learning to sprite.   Learning to sprite. EmptyApril 19th 2013, 3:46 am

ZaikoNEONElementz wrote:
Hello community. Ahh, where should I start? Yes! I'll start with my name. My name is Miles and i'm a 14 year old with an intrest in MUGEN! I've been very amazed at the sheer quality of the characters that are hand made by peoples everywhere! But sometimes, as many do, I just get rather impatient and feel 'out of the scoop', so-to-speak. I acknowledge that making characters takes a long while as well as a great deal of patience. I geuss you can call my "impatience" innocent anxiousness. As the topic title suggests I want to learn how to sprite! And soon, one day, make my very own characters. HOWEVER! The very first thing i want to acomplish, in order to hone my skills with spriting is simply make a sprite edit. Yep, just a lone edited sprite! What I wish to make is X-23 using the original MVC version of Marrow as a base. As already stated, I simply want to make a lone sprite, and hopefully be able to start a W.I.P (Long ways off Razz )!

Thanks!

finally someone that is almost the same age as me man im 13 nice to meet u im creating spider boy and im new too Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
i can tell u its hard work but its fun
Back to top Go down
ZaikoNEONElementz

ZaikoNEONElementz

PostSubject: Re: Learning to sprite.   Learning to sprite. EmptyApril 19th 2013, 10:47 am

DANY (spider boy) wrote:
ZaikoNEONElementz wrote:

Thanks!

finally someone that is almost the same age as me man im 13 nice to meet u im creating spider boy and im new too Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
i can tell u its hard work but its fun
Very Happy Glad to join! Spider-Boy is awesome! And Bizarnage :3
Back to top Go down
ZaikoNEONElementz

ZaikoNEONElementz

PostSubject: Re: Learning to sprite.   Learning to sprite. EmptyApril 19th 2013, 10:55 am

dev wrote:
Nice to see new blood in mugen. Spriting is pretty simple, but as some guys from here say, practice makes perfect (or at least better) and they're right 100%. Once you learn how to sprite, sprite as much as you can everyday and you will see shortly a huge progress. Search on the internet or IMT for spidermew's spriting tutorial. That's the best tutorial I think. Good luck!
I headed over to IMT and skimed over Spidermew's tutorial and I can already say... it'll help A TON! I use GIMP and i can say that his tutorial will help me with spriting!
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Learning to sprite.   Learning to sprite. EmptyApril 19th 2013, 11:43 am

guys as young as yourselfs will be the face of mugen one day.
Back to top Go down
DANY (spider boy)

DANY (spider boy)

PostSubject: Re: Learning to sprite.   Learning to sprite. EmptyApril 19th 2013, 12:20 pm

YoungSamurai5 wrote:
guys as young as yourselfs will be the face of mugen one day.
Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Learning to sprite.   Learning to sprite. EmptyApril 19th 2013, 2:13 pm

ZaikoNEONElementz wrote:

Thanks!

Try doing this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzmoZAnK5KY

http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=70

http://www.virtualltek.com/downloads/show/6

http://trinit.es/recursos/sprites/X-Men/Venom.png

http://www.irfanview.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning to sprite.   Learning to sprite. Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning to sprite.
Page 1 of 1