The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE - Page 3 Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE - Page 3 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE

Go down 
+11
Doom
Werewood
dev
CAMARAO
volzzilla
TheRedBeast
Shining
gartanham
shags2dope
BlueSpiderX
Fabry Taz
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE   NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE - Page 3 EmptyMarch 19th 2017, 10:39 am

Small update for the animations of Fulgore kicks, let me know what you think NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE - Page 3 670481599

https://www.facebook.com/FabryTazOfficial/
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE   NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE - Page 3 EmptyMarch 19th 2017, 2:06 pm

much better.
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE   NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE - Page 3 EmptyMarch 19th 2017, 3:51 pm

thanks NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE   NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE - Page 3 EmptyMarch 26th 2017, 9:15 am

Hello guys and welcome back to my channel ... here we are, finally the Beta 1.0 version of Fulgore is near ...said this, I wish you a good vision NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE - Page 3 670481599

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE   NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE - Page 3 EmptyMarch 26th 2017, 9:56 pm

VERY COOL !! yes
Do you think make other characters of that game ?? scratch
Sorry if you have answered that in another post ... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE   NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE - Page 3 EmptyMarch 27th 2017, 4:32 am

Doom wrote:

VERY COOL !! yes

Thanks my friend Smile ...i was thinking to make other KI characters only on request (commissions),because this characters require too much time NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE   NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE - Page 3 EmptyMarch 27th 2017, 5:32 am

Fabry Taz good job very much with your cool 2D Fulgore! clap

In my opinion Fulgore is one of the best fighters in Killer Instinct! yes

I remember my first MUGEN character released back in the year of 2010 was a KI2 Fulgore (based on kofelsalvador10th's MUGEN version). Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE   NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE - Page 3 EmptyMarch 27th 2017, 6:30 am

borewood2013 wrote:
Fabry Taz good job very much with your cool 2D Fulgore! clap

In my opinion Fulgore is one of the best fighters in Killer Instinct! yes

I remember my first MUGEN character released back in the year of 2010 was a KI2 Fulgore (based on kofelsalvador10th's MUGEN version). Embarassed

I agree with you ,Fulgore is one of the best characters of the saga KI and to pay homage to the best I have worked day and night last month ahahahhaha .... But of course there are so many of KI characters that deserve to be brought in MUGEN, especially after the last game (I think it came out in 2016) NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE   NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE - Page 3 EmptyMarch 27th 2017, 6:33 am

Fabry Taz wrote:
Doom wrote:

VERY COOL !! yes

Thanks my friend  Smile ...i was thinking to make other KI characters only on request (commissions),because this characters require too much time  NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE - Page 3 670481599

Ohhh .. thanks for replying. NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE - Page 3 311127478
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE   NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE - Page 3 EmptyMarch 27th 2017, 11:10 pm

Fabry Taz wrote:
Hello guys and welcome back to my channel ... here we are, finally the Beta 1.0 version of Fulgore is near ...said this, I wish you a good vision  NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE - Page 3 670481599

loved what you showed off in that vdeo fabry Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE   NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE - Page 3 EmptyMarch 27th 2017, 11:26 pm

killer instinct at mugen is not a usual thing.

i think that´s very hard to handle at mugen gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE   NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE - Page 3 EmptyMarch 28th 2017, 2:58 am

Mazemerald wrote:

Thank you all Very Happy .... Mazemerald I'll be honest, to converted by the original game on Mugen was very complicated , above all because i knew little of KI and to make Fulgore I had to "study" the gameplay of the game but I think and hope to be He managed to make this character as similar as possible to the original NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE   NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE - Page 3 EmptyMarch 28th 2017, 3:23 am

Fabry Taz wrote:
Mazemerald wrote:

Thank you all  Very Happy .... Mazemerald I'll be honest, to converted by the original game on Mugen was very complicated , above all because i knew little of KI and to make Fulgore I had to "study" the gameplay of the game but I think and hope to be He managed to make this character as similar as possible to the original NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE - Page 3 670481599

I think you don't really need to follow exactly the original KI game for your 2D Fulgore, like, you can make up your own MUGEN game play.  Idea 
Of course, you can try to make your MUGEN 2D Fulgore play like the KI source game. Wink

When I was editing kofelsalvador10th's MUGEN version of KI2 Fulgore, I went to GameFAQs to study some KI2 guide, went to YouTube to watch some KI2 combo videos, and played the KI2 source game to get as much as possible about KI2 Fulgore. study

Either your own made-up custom MUGEN game play or source game MUGEN game play is welcomed and respected! NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE - Page 3 705151839
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE   NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE - Page 3 EmptyMarch 28th 2017, 4:44 am

borewood2013 wrote:
Fabry Taz wrote:
Mazemerald wrote:

Thank you all  Very Happy .... Mazemerald I'll be honest, to converted by the original game on Mugen was very complicated , above all because i knew little of KI and to make Fulgore I had to "study" the gameplay of the game but I think and hope to be He managed to make this character as similar as possible to the original NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE - Page 3 670481599

I think you don't really need to follow exactly the original KI game for your 2D Fulgore, like, you can make up your own MUGEN game play.  Idea 
Of course, you can try to make your MUGEN 2D Fulgore play like the KI source game. Wink

When I was editing kofelsalvador10th's MUGEN version of KI2 Fulgore, I went to GameFAQs to study some KI2 guide, went to YouTube to watch some KI2 combo videos, and played the KI2 source game to get as much as possible about KI2 Fulgore. study

Either your own made-up custom MUGEN game play or source game MUGEN game play is welcomed and respected! NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE - Page 3 705151839

yeah infact, I just tried to make it as similar as possible to KI2 so as not to make it too the gameplay "custom" but the final gameplay is more similar of my Mortal Kombat Legacy which I pice because compared to KI is much more fluid, I say this because I played a little at this period at KI (especially the version 2016) but I noticed that the game mechanics are in some cases slow Wink
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE   NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE - Page 3 EmptyApril 5th 2017, 7:19 am

Ok guys,finally we have arrived at the final review on Fulgore, where i show you the complete moveset of character...let me know what you think about him

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE   NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW CHARACTER: FULGORE
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next