The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Soul Calibur Edits
A PAUSE IN MY ACTIVITIES IN THE MUGENWORLD.... Emptyby animaraz Yesterday at 6:55 pm

» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
A PAUSE IN MY ACTIVITIES IN THE MUGENWORLD.... Emptyby dev Yesterday at 2:22 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
A PAUSE IN MY ACTIVITIES IN THE MUGENWORLD.... Emptyby Doom May 27th 2024, 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
A PAUSE IN MY ACTIVITIES IN THE MUGENWORLD.... Emptyby LasombraDemon May 26th 2024, 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A PAUSE IN MY ACTIVITIES IN THE MUGENWORLD....

Go down 
+4
Angelus_Silverhead
CARNAGE777
volzzilla
Mazemerald
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mazemerald

A PAUSE IN MY ACTIVITIES IN THE MUGENWORLD.... Empty
PostSubject: A PAUSE IN MY ACTIVITIES IN THE MUGENWORLD....   A PAUSE IN MY ACTIVITIES IN THE MUGENWORLD.... EmptyJanuary 25th 2017, 8:44 pm

A PAUSE IN MY ACTIVITIES IN THE MUGENWORLD.... Ye-pho10A PAUSE IN MY ACTIVITIES IN THE MUGENWORLD.... G3w9OA PAUSE IN MY ACTIVITIES IN THE MUGENWORLD.... Coolte26

Hello friends! A PAUSE IN MY ACTIVITIES IN THE MUGENWORLD.... 670481599

i Will make a pause in my works.

soon i will make more.

Last edited by mazemerald on February 1st 2017, 11:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: A PAUSE IN MY ACTIVITIES IN THE MUGENWORLD....   A PAUSE IN MY ACTIVITIES IN THE MUGENWORLD.... EmptyJanuary 26th 2017, 12:45 am

your decision, but hope you'll still be active in the forum community as you'd be missed Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: A PAUSE IN MY ACTIVITIES IN THE MUGENWORLD....   A PAUSE IN MY ACTIVITIES IN THE MUGENWORLD.... EmptyJanuary 26th 2017, 7:51 am

Amigo admiro tus screenpacks, te deso lo mejor y buena suerte en tus futuros planes y proyectos de vida.
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: A PAUSE IN MY ACTIVITIES IN THE MUGENWORLD....   A PAUSE IN MY ACTIVITIES IN THE MUGENWORLD.... EmptyJanuary 26th 2017, 12:21 pm

mazemerald, in fact I understand you very good. I hate pixels in mugen too... and I would like to get some good filters for normal work. As for me pixelation is a big problem and you are only the one who fight with it.
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: A PAUSE IN MY ACTIVITIES IN THE MUGENWORLD....   A PAUSE IN MY ACTIVITIES IN THE MUGENWORLD.... EmptyJanuary 26th 2017, 2:30 pm

Maze i respect you decision, i don't like Pixelization either in most cases (well, i like 8-16 bit games bub )

Just please don't go calling mugen Trash looking just because of Pixelization, there's plenty more than street fighter, king of fighters and other 2d games you're probably used to see
You should be happy with the fact that mugen works well enough.
It's like calling the latest King of Fighters the "lazyest piece of s***" because it has Play Station 2-ish graphics, you should be looking into what you can do as a creator, instead of complaining about something that is not even important to the gameplay, there's so many possibilities man.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: A PAUSE IN MY ACTIVITIES IN THE MUGENWORLD....   A PAUSE IN MY ACTIVITIES IN THE MUGENWORLD.... EmptyJanuary 26th 2017, 3:11 pm

I like pixels. yes
I do not like using filters. No
I love watching every animated pixel, as I'm a spriter. A PAUSE IN MY ACTIVITIES IN THE MUGENWORLD.... 311127478
I like to see the animation of each Wolverine pixel, for example. Twisted Evil
But I do not like deformed pixels, for example, when a character is enlarged with codes. Mad
And I love 16-bit games. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
kyoman

kyoman

PostSubject: Re: A PAUSE IN MY ACTIVITIES IN THE MUGENWORLD....   A PAUSE IN MY ACTIVITIES IN THE MUGENWORLD.... EmptyJanuary 26th 2017, 3:17 pm

Sad news, thanks for your work & good luck !
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: A PAUSE IN MY ACTIVITIES IN THE MUGENWORLD....   A PAUSE IN MY ACTIVITIES IN THE MUGENWORLD.... EmptyJanuary 26th 2017, 4:36 pm

por que? por solo eso?? hay cosas peores!!!
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: A PAUSE IN MY ACTIVITIES IN THE MUGENWORLD....   A PAUSE IN MY ACTIVITIES IN THE MUGENWORLD.... EmptyJanuary 26th 2017, 5:04 pm

Thank you all for the comments.
gracias por los comentarios amigos...

i hope to find some way to improve and fit all the mugen content in a pack.

espero conseguir de alguna forma encontrar una manera de mejorar harmonizar todo el contenido de mugen.

i will searching for filters to help me to let the stuff with good graphics and smooth.
iré buscar filtros que puedan me ayudar en mi meta de dejar todo el material con buenos graficos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A PAUSE IN MY ACTIVITIES IN THE MUGENWORLD....   A PAUSE IN MY ACTIVITIES IN THE MUGENWORLD.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1