The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Star Wars: Episode VIII Emptyby manbatshark8 Yesterday at 10:05 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
Star Wars: Episode VIII Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Star Wars: Episode VIII Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Star Wars: Episode VIII Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Star Wars: Episode VIII

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doom

Doom

Star Wars: Episode VIII Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars: Episode VIII   Star Wars: Episode VIII EmptyJanuary 23rd 2017, 6:31 pm

Star Wars: Episode VIII title is The Last Jedi

The title for 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' has been confirmed as 'The Last Jedi'.

Star Wars: Episode VIII Star-wars-jedi

Disney announced the name of the next instalment in the sci-fi series - originally created by George Lucas and Lucasfilm - on Monday (01.23.17) revealing the movie is "the next chapter in the Skywalker saga".

The statement read: "We have the greatest fans in this or any other galaxy. In appreciation of the fans, we wanted them to be the first to know the title of the next chapter in the Skywalker saga: STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI.

"THE LAST JEDI is written and directed by Rian Johnson and produced by Kathleen Kennedy and Ram Bergman and executive produced by J.J. Abrams, Jason McGatlin, and Tom Karnowski. (sic)"

Disney also confirmed the worldwide release date for the film will be December 15, 2017.

The reference to the "Skywalker saga" sent fans into a frenzy on social media with many speculating that Rey (Daisy Ridley) will be revealed to be Jedi Master Luke Skywalker's daughter following on from the end of 'The Force Awakens' when the mysterious scavenger character tracks down Mark Hamill's alter ego who has been in hiding.

Director Johnson previously admitted that 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' would focus on Rey learning and beginning to understand her connection to The Force.

He explained: "Part of what's she's dealing with is the realisation that she has this power and this gift. She's taking her first step to coming to terms with this thing inside her that she never knew was there and is just starting to reveal its potential.

"I don't want to skip ahead two years. I want to see the very next moment of what happens."

The returning cast includes John Boyega (Finn), Oscar Isaac (Poe Dameron), Adam Driver (Kylo Ren), Lupita Nyong'o (Maz Kanata), Gwendoline Christie (Captain Phasma), Dohmnall Gleeson (General Hux), Anthony Daniels (C-3PO), Andy Serkis (Snoke) and the late Carrie Fisher as General Leia.

While Benicio Del Toro, Laura Dern and Kelly Marie Tran are all newcomers to the franchise.

[January 23, 2017]
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Episode VIII   Star Wars: Episode VIII EmptyJanuary 27th 2017, 8:04 am

we should not be surprised as it called luke skywalker the last jedi in the opening crawl of the force awakens Smile

i guess that everyone forgot about this considering the fuss some people are making about who is the last jedi.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Episode VIII   Star Wars: Episode VIII EmptyJanuary 27th 2017, 12:54 pm

I just hope that he will get much bigger role, than in the previous movie. Smile And not die like a Solo. I know, it is time for new heroes, but I missed Luke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Episode VIII   Star Wars: Episode VIII Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Episode VIII
Page 1 of 1