The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
CHAR EASYMAKER 2017 - what do you think about? - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
CHAR EASYMAKER 2017 - what do you think about? - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
CHAR EASYMAKER 2017 - what do you think about? - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
CHAR EASYMAKER 2017 - what do you think about? - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CHAR EASYMAKER 2017 - what do you think about?

Go down 
+10
NightDevil123
IkuTronHD
LESSARD
volzzilla
Doom
Mistah Jorge
jenngra505
Shining
yolomate
Mazemerald
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

what´s the best name for this tool?
1 - CHAR EASYMAKER 2017
CHAR EASYMAKER 2017 - what do you think about? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap64%CHAR EASYMAKER 2017 - what do you think about? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 9 ]
2 - MUGENCHAR BUILDER
CHAR EASYMAKER 2017 - what do you think about? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%CHAR EASYMAKER 2017 - what do you think about? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
3 - EASY MUGENIZER
CHAR EASYMAKER 2017 - what do you think about? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%CHAR EASYMAKER 2017 - what do you think about? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
4 - EASYCHAR BUSTER
CHAR EASYMAKER 2017 - what do you think about? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%CHAR EASYMAKER 2017 - what do you think about? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
LESSARD

LESSARD

CHAR EASYMAKER 2017 - what do you think about? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAR EASYMAKER 2017 - what do you think about?   CHAR EASYMAKER 2017 - what do you think about? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2017, 7:47 am

volzzilla wrote:
what is MCM?

Hi bro!!!. MCM its M.U.G.E.N. Character Maker an old tool to create *sff, *air, *snd,*act files.(not edit the color palette, just saving the format *act)
CHAR EASYMAKER 2017 - what do you think about? - Page 2 Mcm10
I still use it to edit mugen works. (for me has been very useful to made my custom animations for my SHIN RYU).
Its not perfect but was an alternative to the original mugen tools before ZcharCAD and Fighter Factory.
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: CHAR EASYMAKER 2017 - what do you think about?   CHAR EASYMAKER 2017 - what do you think about? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2017, 12:35 pm

LESSARD wrote:
volzzilla wrote:
what is MCM?

Hi bro!!!. MCM its M.U.G.E.N. Character Maker an old tool to create *sff, *air, *snd,*act files.(not edit the color palette, just saving the format *act)
CHAR EASYMAKER 2017 - what do you think about? - Page 2 Mcm10
I still use it to edit mugen works. (for me has been very useful to made my custom animations for my SHIN RYU).
Its not perfect but was an alternative to the original mugen tools before ZcharCAD and Fighter Factory.
je jei yo uso esta herramienta desde 2009 a la fecha y hago maravillas con mugen carácter maker...imaginen que haría con photoshot
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: CHAR EASYMAKER 2017 - what do you think about?   CHAR EASYMAKER 2017 - what do you think about? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2017, 12:36 pm

mazemerald wrote:

OPENSOURCE IDEA = for any programmer

with the end of fighterfactory tool,we need a tool more intuitive and easy to program.
a tool with a easy interface and smart for assist better the creators.

the noobs or people who doesn´t know about programming dreams with this day in mugen.

- Minus suffering and + Plus fun.

you can select between two templates CVS style or MVC style,but it´s possible select other templates created by other creators with the necessary hitparks added manually for each animation by you.

it´s possible to create projectiles (hadoukens) and hyper moves when the tools generates in fix standard for it.

it´s possible to add the portraits and background for the hyper moves or KO. = but it´s (optional).

it´s possible to add different types of super moves using attacks pre-defined set ups.

the tool accept patch for different styles of projectiles (hadoukens) and hyper moves based in pre-defined set ups.

Char easymaker would be a tool where any people can easily create your own char using a intuitive interface to build a char in a facilitated way,the program generates standard files for each necessary file in a fix order.

the main objective of the tool is to facilitate the creation of chars indicating where and which the images the char needs to each animation and generating easy files to form it.

the purpose of this tool is your intuitive creation shown rapidly for the users.

you need to have images in bmp 256 colors with transparent background,you can to select the amount of images each animation will have to form a order,and can to define the velocity too.

the sounds can to be add for every order easiy and fast.

you can to choose the commands for every char´s attack.

you char can to have until 12 palettes.

the tools is able to generate the following files:

animations = air
constant = CNS
command = cmd
sprites = sff

the sound or SND needs to be added by the creator manually with the sounds in WAV.

generating files for everything and saving the project,your char will be done and ready to play!!!
CHAR EASYMAKER 2017 - what do you think about? - Page 2 670481599

CHAR EASYMAKER 2017 - what do you think about? - Page 2 Cha_ea10
CHAR EASYMAKER 2017 - what do you think about? - Page 2 A10CHAR EASYMAKER 2017 - what do you think about? - Page 2 B10

en español

CHAR EASYMAKER 2017 - ¿qué te parece?

OPENSOURCE IDEA = para cualquier programador

Los noobs o personas que no saben sobre la programación sueñan con este día en mugen.

- Menos sufrimiento y + Más diversión.

Puede seleccionar entre dos estillos de plantillas CVS style o MVC style, pero es posible seleccionar otras plantillas creadas por otros creadores con los hitparks necesarios agregados manualmente para cada animación por usted.

Es posible crear proyectiles (hadoukens) y movimientos hiper cuando las herramientas generan en el estándar del arreglo para él.

Es posible añadir los retratos y el fondo para los movimientos hiper o KO. = Pero es (opcional).

Es posible agregar diferentes tipos de movimientos super usando ataques predefinidos de set ups.

La herramienta acepta parches para diferentes estilos de proyectiles (hadoukens) y movimientos hiper en base a configuraciones predefinidas.

Char easymaker sería una herramienta donde cualquier persona puede crear fácilmente tu propio char usando una interfaz intuitiva para construir un char de una manera facilitada, el programa genera archivos estándar para cada archivo necesario en un orden fijo.

El objetivo principal de la herramienta es facilitar la creación de caracteres que indiquen dónde y cuáles las imágenes que el char necesita para cada animación y generando archivos fáciles para formarlo.

El propósito de esta herramienta es su creación intuitiva mostrada rápidamente para los usuarios.

Usted necesita tener imágenes en bmp 256 colores con fondo transparente, puede seleccionar la cantidad de imágenes que cada animación tendrá para formarlo, y puede definir la velocidad también.

Los sonidos se pueden agregar para cada orden facilmente y rápido.

Puedes elegir los comandos para cada ataque de lo char.

el Char puede tener hasta 12 paletas.

La herramienta son capaces de generar los siguientes archivos:

Animaciones = aire
Constante = CNS
Command = cmd
Sprites = sff

El sonido o SND debe ser agregado por el creador manualmente con los sonidos en WAV.

Generando archivos para todo y guardando el proyecto, tu char estará listo para jugar !!!
where I can download?
Back to top Go down
chinchyboy

chinchyboy

PostSubject: Re: CHAR EASYMAKER 2017 - what do you think about?   CHAR EASYMAKER 2017 - what do you think about? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2017, 1:02 pm

Sounds interesting and we can have all chars finally craved for mugen CHAR EASYMAKER 2017 - what do you think about? - Page 2 2800933067 CHAR EASYMAKER 2017 - what do you think about? - Page 2 2800933067 CHAR EASYMAKER 2017 - what do you think about? - Page 2 2800933067 CHAR EASYMAKER 2017 - what do you think about? - Page 2 2800933067 cheers CHAR EASYMAKER 2017 - what do you think about? - Page 2 670481599 CHAR EASYMAKER 2017 - what do you think about? - Page 2 670481599 ilu clap
Back to top Go down
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: CHAR EASYMAKER 2017 - what do you think about?   CHAR EASYMAKER 2017 - what do you think about? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2017, 1:55 pm

THAT IS A VERY GOOD IDEA..HOPEFULLY SOME PROGRAMMERS ,,WILL HELP OUT ONE DAY TO MAKE THIS IDEA POSSIBLE...IF SO WE WOULD HAVE SO MANY MORE CHAR IN MUGEN..LIKE WE DON'T ALREADY HAVE MORE,,,BUT THIS WOULD HELP OUT ALOT...TO THE CREATORS OF CHAR..PRAYING SOMEONE STEPS UP TO CREATE THIS,,THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS,,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHAR EASYMAKER 2017 - what do you think about?   CHAR EASYMAKER 2017 - what do you think about? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2