The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
colors / stars / awards  - does it really matter for you? Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
colors / stars / awards  - does it really matter for you? Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
colors / stars / awards  - does it really matter for you? Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
colors / stars / awards  - does it really matter for you? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

colors / stars / awards - does it really matter for you?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mazemerald

colors / stars / awards  - does it really matter for you? Empty
PostSubject: colors / stars / awards - does it really matter for you?   colors / stars / awards  - does it really matter for you? EmptyJanuary 12th 2017, 4:21 pm

colors / stars / awards  - does it really matter for you? 1st-place-trophy

sometimes the people worry about your position into something.

but,the most important is like you get to make your work and if it really satisfy your expectations for life.

i am very happy with my red position on Team Member in this forum.

it doesn´t make me most important than other,only serves to indicate for others the time and the activity passed.

so! don´t matter what kind of work you makes here,your work will be appreciated or downloaded for someone.

you know about your true potential and valour,the Featured won´t change it.... colors / stars / awards  - does it really matter for you? 670481599

be always positive!.

Last edited by mazemerald on January 12th 2017, 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: colors / stars / awards - does it really matter for you?   colors / stars / awards  - does it really matter for you? EmptyJanuary 12th 2017, 4:45 pm

Thanks for explaining. In fact, I gets some emails from members worried about that. I hope now they can understand it better. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: colors / stars / awards - does it really matter for you?   colors / stars / awards  - does it really matter for you? EmptyJanuary 15th 2017, 1:07 pm

To me, it is all about "try to do my MMV job" -- learning how to moderate (still a newbie colors / stars / awards  - does it really matter for you? 2666132212 ...) while keeping to contribute anything about MUGEN and to share something interesting. pig  

I like to post stuff in a MUGEN BBS/forum. yes   I know sometimes I post some weird things, and sometimes I react crazily to something that triggers me very easily.  There are many different types of BBS/forum users so each one, no matter what role you/I/he/she/it is given, every one of them/us is important.  A joyful environment and peaceful atmosphere must be kept and it can be a challenge for every online BBS/forum.  Let's make the already-great MMV the even-greater MUGEN community! colors / stars / awards  - does it really matter for you? 978788824
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: colors / stars / awards - does it really matter for you?   colors / stars / awards  - does it really matter for you? Empty

Back to top Go down

colors / stars / awards - does it really matter for you?
Page 1 of 1