The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Athena
Ryan Reynolds Talks Deadpool 2 and Possibility of a Wolverine Team-Up Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Ryan Reynolds Talks Deadpool 2 and Possibility of a Wolverine Team-Up Emptyby marvel Yesterday at 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Ryan Reynolds Talks Deadpool 2 and Possibility of a Wolverine Team-Up Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

» I never shared adult content, please remove this topic
Ryan Reynolds Talks Deadpool 2 and Possibility of a Wolverine Team-Up Emptyby pseudoingles May 14th 2024, 4:26 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ryan Reynolds Talks Deadpool 2 and Possibility of a Wolverine Team-Up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Werewood

Werewood

Ryan Reynolds Talks Deadpool 2 and Possibility of a Wolverine Team-Up Empty
PostSubject: Ryan Reynolds Talks Deadpool 2 and Possibility of a Wolverine Team-Up   Ryan Reynolds Talks Deadpool 2 and Possibility of a Wolverine Team-Up EmptyJanuary 4th 2017, 5:43 am

Ryan Reynolds Talks Deadpool 2 and Possibility of a Wolverine Team-Up Ryan Reynolds Talks Deadpool 2 and Possibility of a Wolverine Team-Up 3876111886

According to gamespot.com Arrow :

"2016's Deadpool was a massive success, making more than $780 million worldwide against a budget of only $58 million. The writing team has said it doesn't want a massive budget for the sequel--and star Ryan Reynolds agrees. At the same time, he said in a new interview with Variety that the sequel might have a bigger budget.

"The budget is not going to be phenomenally bigger," Reynolds said, immediately walking that comment back. "Who knows? Maybe the budget will be bigger--anything can happen."

Ryan Reynolds Talks Deadpool 2 and Possibility of a Wolverine Team-Up 31761810

Last year, Deadpool writers Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick spoke about why a relatively small budget is the right idea for the sequel. "We don't want $150 million to go make the next movie, that's not Deadpool," Wernick said. "Deadpool doesn't lift cities up into the air or battle aliens coming down to earth, that's just not Deadpool. So we're happy in that little small budget range that they have us in; we don't wanna blow this next one out."

Also in the Variety interview, Reynolds said his most successful movies, from a financial standpoint, have been mid-budget.

"I really feel comfortable in that space," he explained. "You don't have this gigantic overhead hanging over you." The "mid-size movie," as Reynolds calls it, is disappearing from the modern movie landscape, the actor says.

Reynolds went on to say that he'd be happy to play the character Deadpool for as long as Fox wants him to. He already has outlines in place "for a number of different movies" with Deadpool, one of which would be a team-up with Wolverine.

Wolverine actor Hugh Jackman is also quoted in the piece, saying he could see how a Deadpool/Wolverine movie could work, "but the timing may be wrong."

That's because this year's Wolverine movie, Logan, is expected to be Jackman's final outing as the superhero. Last week, Reynolds shot down a rumor that claimed Deadpool would show up in Logan.

Another notable section from Variety's interview with Reynolds is about the actor's thoughts on Logan and how he believes it could be an Oscar contender.

"I know firsthand that it's amazing," Reynolds said. "I've seen some of it. It's mind-blowing."

Like Deadpool, Logan is rated R. The film opens in March--watch the first trailer here.

As for Deadpool 2, it's being directed by John Wick's David Leitch, who replaced Tim Miller after he reportedly had a falling out with Reynolds. The movie does not yet have a release date.
"
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Doom

Doom

Ryan Reynolds Talks Deadpool 2 and Possibility of a Wolverine Team-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Reynolds Talks Deadpool 2 and Possibility of a Wolverine Team-Up   Ryan Reynolds Talks Deadpool 2 and Possibility of a Wolverine Team-Up EmptyJanuary 4th 2017, 9:38 am

Good report about my favorite characters ... yes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia

Ryan Reynolds Talks Deadpool 2 and Possibility of a Wolverine Team-Up
Page 1 of 1