The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Varnage Release - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Varnage Release - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Varnage Release - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Varnage Release - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Varnage Release

Go down 
+16
wingnut
Shining
mugenaddict34
DANY (spider boy)
dralos
Predator
OGSymbiote
flammableking
ldpp
LALO27
Fightfan
Beto
Angelus_Silverhead
Shadman
volzzilla
JARRO77
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DANY (spider boy)

DANY (spider boy)

Varnage Release - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varnage Release   Varnage Release - Page 2 EmptyApril 13th 2013, 5:48 am

bro this looks epic cheers
Back to top Go down
mugenaddict34

PostSubject: Re: Varnage Release   Varnage Release - Page 2 EmptyApril 13th 2013, 5:53 am

affraid OMG Varnage looks astonishing, man. A lot of nice and new movements added, and crazy ones I must say. I didn't remember the first time I saw you were working on him, and now, is already released. Man, this is fast Cool I'm really impressed.

My applause. you have a follower here. I'm looking forward for your next WIP.

Keep doing good! cheers
Back to top Go down
dralos

PostSubject: Re: Varnage Release   Varnage Release - Page 2 EmptyApril 13th 2013, 7:53 am

does anyone have some backgroud information about varnage as a marvel char bcs i cant find anything on google,when i type varnage only info about carnage appears
ps i'm a noob when it comes to the comics but i do enjoy watching the marvel cartoons and the movies
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Varnage Release   Varnage Release - Page 2 EmptyApril 13th 2013, 11:05 am

congrats jarro ...good char !!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Varnage Release   Varnage Release - Page 2 EmptyApril 13th 2013, 11:10 am

Thanks guys SmileWink ! for dralos hum varnage don't exist online or in cartoon and game, a'm the creator( for this version a'm super sure a'm the creator varnage with this face i mean), but some month ago i see 1 varnage in the cartoon but it's more different of my: aniway if someone want make a new symbiote contact me i want be part SmileSmile!
Back to top Go down
dralos

PostSubject: Re: Varnage Release   Varnage Release - Page 2 EmptyApril 13th 2013, 11:41 am

aha oke man still very nice job he looks bellissimo
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: Varnage Release   Varnage Release - Page 2 EmptyApril 13th 2013, 10:04 pm

I love symbiotes!!
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Varnage Release   Varnage Release - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2013, 11:27 am

thanks for sharing jug, varnaje a very good edition of both symbionts great edition jug on the good work. cheers cheers cheers cheers

gracias por compartir jarro, varnaje una muy buena edicion de ambos simbiontes gran edicion en el buen trabajo jarro.
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Varnage Release   Varnage Release - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2013, 11:37 am

Thanks man! Smile,a'm looking forward for the Awesome red hulk and the boss of the boss apocalypse heheh Good Luck man! awesome wips Smile
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Varnage Release   Varnage Release - Page 2 EmptyApril 16th 2013, 6:13 pm

- great work in how you decided to take initiative to create something from your own imagination
- good ideas on the moveset
- nice sprites for the most part, though a few could use a little more shading (drill special comes to mind)
- like what you did port wise for him considering he's an all new char with no comic book background
- the standing HP and crouching HK seem to be more like specials to me
- more pushback needed in the corner for standing HK
- the launcher has no pushback at all in the corner. need to add that in
- kind of lacking in the voice department
- the default AI too strong (that more a fault of the base you used, but still became something for you to now deal with)
- many of the standing basics auto combo into a crouch attack? that intended? as never heard of such a thing
- could use a better shocked state (when electrocuted by opponent)
- better clsn's needed
- many technical problems connected to your base. i know you mainly sprite swapped onto it, but might wanna consider swapping them onto a different base, if only due to the fact there a number of people in mugen that will voice displeasure due to the choice and connection to it
- good job for a first char overall, especially since you handled sprite and code. but don't be afraid to ask for more help due to if you'd like him to improve, there are a few things to address
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
REDBACKDEATH

PostSubject: Re: Varnage Release   Varnage Release - Page 2 EmptyApril 16th 2013, 6:31 pm

I think the closest i can remember to carnage melding to venom would be recently in Carnage USA where he trys to take over Agent Venom like all the Heroes he takes over but the take over on venom fails.

I could be wrong though not read the book since i got it and now cant find it so just memory.

It's a good concept and has turned out looking great i hope this will be expanded on he's still abit to much venom in some of his spriting where he should be his own verion of the meshing of both.

Thank you for the character.
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Varnage Release   Varnage Release - Page 2 EmptyApril 17th 2013, 12:51 am

Thanks for the feedback V Smile

hum about the clns i solve the problem, and for the Ai i have 1 solution too for the next update,
the voice it's a edit of the urien voice, varnage it's not in movie cartoon and others so i can't take the voice of varnage, and a'm not a voice actor so, i thouth that was the best way for the voice make a edit of urien voice , you know my inglish it's not perfect and i don't understand some mugen word like this because almost new for the mugen world,

- more pushback needed in the corner for standing HK
- the launcher has no pushback at all in the corner. need to add that in
- many of the standing basics auto combo into a crouch attack? that intended? as never heard of such a thing

i don't understand this, maybe you can explay in other word, or you can show me some immage about this??

thanks for the feedback V Smile Wink

thanks REDBACKDEATH glad you like Smile
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Varnage Release   Varnage Release - Page 2 EmptyApril 17th 2013, 3:40 am

volzzilla wrote:

Kong's characters suffer the same cheap combo system. Jarro using Kong's Venom as a base, and him not being a coder, I'd say this is the work of Kong. I find this combo system unfair. o.o Not trying to dis Kong, but I'm just pointing this out. If Kong's characters were fixed-up and made to be less cheap and spammy, I would have his Donovan, Oro, Ibuki, Thanos, Blackheart, and Anakaris. ovo
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Varnage Release   Varnage Release - Page 2 EmptyApril 17th 2013, 10:12 am

thanx flammable. i never really paid much attention to kong work before other than for sprite rips.

anyway pushback. best way to figure out what it is will be to open up a character in training mode. push p2 all the way to the edge of a stage. then hit whatever basic attack. the code should push you away from p2 and the edge of the stage. that is pushback.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Varnage Release   Varnage Release - Page 2 EmptyApril 17th 2013, 11:07 am

ok thanks V for the explanation now i try something for fix this problem Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Varnage Release   Varnage Release - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Varnage Release
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next