The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

» Captain Falcon Release
Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:56 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 5:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released

Go down 
+20
R@CE 45
ldpp
Werewood
Mazemerald
Gray Shooter
MakeMineMarvel
Shining
yolomate
metamutant
LESSARD
I-Skorp-I
Fede X
malevka1
Predator
Doom
Dynatron
carpa5
animaraz
drustafah
volzzilla
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released Empty
PostSubject: Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released   Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released EmptyDecember 30th 2016, 8:16 pm

This is released as part of MMV's 2016 Christmas and Holiday Event

Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released Redgua10

Red Guardian, Russia's version of Captain America and leader of the Winter Guard

Sprites (using Sic-1's Ultimate Cap for a base) by fede de 10, carpa5, volzzila
Coding by ragnarok_333

Currently beta release

Credit to:
=====
- Sic-1 for base character
- Wucash for Winter Guard sprites edited as base for helpers
- Elecbyte for MUGEN
- MMV (Mugen Multiverse) Community. The best forum community for Mugen when it comes
to having fun with Mugen and my inspiration for not only making this stage, but for
all things I do in Mugen

Movelist
=====

Specials
- D, DF, F + P - Sheild Throw
- D, DB, B + P - Russian Dive
- F, D, DF + P - Gun Attack
- D, DF, F + K - Russian Charge
- D, DB, B + C - Russian Piledriver
- D, DB, B + A or B - Flip Kick

Hypers
- D, DF, F + C/Z - Winter Guard Assemble
- D, DF, F + PP - Sniperfire
- D, DB, B + PP - Tank Assault
- D, DF, F + KK - Hyper Russian Charge
- D, DB, B + KK - Hyper Gun Attack

Download: [http://www.mediafire.com/file/nwkmw8qeq5rxspn/Red+Guardian.rar]

santa Enjoy  santa

Last edited by volzzilla on December 31st 2016, 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
drustafah

PostSubject: Re: Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released   Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released EmptyDecember 30th 2016, 8:18 pm

THANKS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released   Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released EmptyDecember 30th 2016, 10:11 pm

Very good!!! Amazing work! Gracias.
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released   Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released EmptyDecember 30th 2016, 10:12 pm

Im work in the sprites too like the chavo said pipipipipipipipipi but thanks for the release
Back to top Go down
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released   Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released EmptyDecember 30th 2016, 10:32 pm

I remember reading about this guy in one of the captain america comics. It didn't end well for him.

- stance is misaligned.
- Hitboxes use autoclsn, a very useless tool.
- The truck doesn't really seem to mesh well with the rest of the character.
- Normals have a little too much priority imo.
- How come the HP and HK have envshake?
- The air HP seems to have barely any range at all.
- Since the launcher is a low, it makes it so that it can't be airblocked, leading to an infinite juggle combo.
- Several frames at the tail end of the backdash have no hitboxes.
- Can chain the LP into itself several times, the most a friend of mine got was 360 damage.
- no damage dampener.
- the crouching attacks deal serious damage compared to the standing normals.
- No throws.
- you can chain the heavy punch into itself twice in a row.
- Infinite air dashing.
- The effects on the shield throw look kinda gaudy imo.
- Shield throw doesn't work on normal projectiles, but it does work with helper projectiles.
- The charging star is way too fast and way too spammable. You can chain it 15 times in a row when you get the foe in the corner and spam it.
- voice clip for flash kick overlaps.
- The charging star is unblockable on frame one.
- The jaguar tooth has the start up with no hitbox.
- The tank hyper doesn't combo.
- Hyper charging star is an overhead? How come?
- Same thing with the machine gun super?
- In that weird team up super, depending on where the super is done, a lot of the characters miss.
- Supers give back power.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released   Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released EmptyDecember 31st 2016, 12:56 am

Thanks guys ... Smile
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released   Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released EmptyDecember 31st 2016, 1:03 am

looks very interesting , thanks for the release Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released 978788824
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released   Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released EmptyDecember 31st 2016, 4:17 am

thanks for the release Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released 670481599 Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released 978788824
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released   Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released EmptyDecember 31st 2016, 7:35 am

Great launch!!!!! but...I want to make it clear that the main author of this char is my friend Carpa. I do the part of sprite in a new update (made by which I digested much the similarity with the captain america) I decided to update it, stance, run, hp and shield and others. Done that I have in my power a more visually pleasing update that will soon be released

Quiero dejar en claro que el autor principal de este char es mi amigo Carpa. Yo me encargo de la parte de sprite en una nueva actualizacion (hecho por el cual me digustaba mucho la similitud con el capitan america) decidi actualizarlo, stance, run, hp y shield y otros. Hecho que yo tengo en mi poder una actualizacion mas agradable visualmente que pronto sera lanzada.
Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released 112
Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released 211
Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released 311
Back to top Go down
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released   Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released EmptyDecember 31st 2016, 7:38 am

fede de 10 wrote:
Great launch!!!!! but...I want to make it clear that the main author of this char is my friend Carpa. I do the part of sprite in a new update (made by which I digested much the similarity with the captain america) I decided to update it, stance, run, hp and shield and others. Done that I have in my power a more visually pleasing update that will soon be released

Quiero dejar en claro que el autor principal de este char es mi amigo Carpa. Yo me encargo de la parte de sprite en una nueva actualizacion (hecho por el cual me digustaba mucho la similitud con el capitan america) decidi actualizarlo, stance, run, hp y shield y otros. Hecho que yo tengo en mi poder una actualizacion mas agradable visualmente que pronto sera lanzada.
Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released 112
Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released 211
Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released 311

Great job, the stance and shield look way better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released   Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released EmptyDecember 31st 2016, 7:47 am

thanks man. The updated version is. But I'll leave some time, so that this current version has a bit of a career. Out of respect for the other authors

gracias man. la vercion actualizada esta. pero voy a dejar un tiempo, para que esta vercion actual tenga un poco de carrera. Por respeto a los otros autores
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released   Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released EmptyDecember 31st 2016, 9:52 am

editing the title. we went through 3 coders to get where we are, so other than all the new sprites i made and organization of the project, little hard to remember who did what Smile

and thank you for the feedback dynatron. some of that may take awhile to implement because of update plans. up to ragnarok on how to do it. we do know we need to: implement fede's new design, more sprites by me, and change sound.

Last edited by volzzilla on December 31st 2016, 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released   Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released EmptyDecember 31st 2016, 9:54 am

shinning too volzz
Back to top Go down
I-Skorp-I

I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released   Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released EmptyDecember 31st 2016, 10:05 am

I love the updated character. i can't wait for it's release! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAay2Na3a66_BMAou7b_gjA
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released   Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released EmptyDecember 31st 2016, 12:14 pm

Looks interesting!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released   Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Guardian by carpa5, fede de 10, volzzilla, and ragnarok_333 released
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next