The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Loki of Asgard   God of Mischief  by Arkady & Skhsato123 - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Loki of Asgard   God of Mischief  by Arkady & Skhsato123 - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Loki of Asgard   God of Mischief  by Arkady & Skhsato123 - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Loki of Asgard   God of Mischief  by Arkady & Skhsato123 - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:17 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Loki of Asgard God of Mischief by Arkady & Skhsato123

Go down 
+35
metamutant
Mazemerald
MakeMineMarvel
MDS_GEIST
Angelus_Silverhead
TheRedBeast
I-Skorp-I
Doom
kyoman
JARRO77
Dark Rider
Fede X
felideo
yolomate
Macaulyn
Dynatron
MUplayer
NightDevil123
Arkady
brucewayne74
shanri
animaraz
gusbarba
CARNAGE777
bam77
LESSARD
regisc
malevka1
ldpp
Predator
Shining
ParaDo0x
Werewood
drustafah
skhsato123
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

Loki of Asgard   God of Mischief  by Arkady & Skhsato123 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loki of Asgard God of Mischief by Arkady & Skhsato123   Loki of Asgard   God of Mischief  by Arkady & Skhsato123 - Page 2 EmptyDecember 27th 2016, 10:24 am

More funny that i imagined,great work
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Loki of Asgard God of Mischief by Arkady & Skhsato123   Loki of Asgard   God of Mischief  by Arkady & Skhsato123 - Page 2 EmptyDecember 27th 2016, 10:35 am

Forgot to mention the frost giant voices of Ymir was also from the game smite
Back to top Go down
NightDevil123

NightDevil123

PostSubject: Re: Loki of Asgard God of Mischief by Arkady & Skhsato123   Loki of Asgard   God of Mischief  by Arkady & Skhsato123 - Page 2 EmptyDecember 27th 2016, 10:36 am

YAY!!! Awesome news!
Back to top Go down
MUplayer

PostSubject: Re: Loki of Asgard God of Mischief by Arkady & Skhsato123   Loki of Asgard   God of Mischief  by Arkady & Skhsato123 - Page 2 EmptyDecember 27th 2016, 12:09 pm

skhsato123 , thank you for this release. It looks good! Can't wait to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: Loki of Asgard God of Mischief by Arkady & Skhsato123   Loki of Asgard   God of Mischief  by Arkady & Skhsato123 - Page 2 EmptyDecember 27th 2016, 1:04 pm

Oh hey, it's the guy who inadvertently brought the avengers together. I know he's a lot more of an intimidating villain now, but back in the silver age, he was a lot more like Mr Mxyzptlk, where he'd turn cars into ice cream and stuff. In fact, Thor in general back in the silver age was very much like superman in that time period. Back on topic, this char better have a reference to little girl loki or else I'm giving this char -500000/10 stars (I'm just kidding folks). Feedback:

- HP does the same amount of damage as the MP.
- Air MK does the same amount of damage as Air HK.
- Air LP does more damage than air MP.
- I can chain the far HP into itself 11 times, equaling out to 276 damage.
- The aerial raves are bizarre. Usually, you super jump into the launcher, but here, trying to do a super jump would make you fly past your opponent. You can only do it with a regular jump, which becomes problematic since the launcher is crouching HP. You could do it with close up HP, but hey.
- The magnetic shockwave and weird box hypers do 400+ and 600 damage respectively, and they're only level 1s.
Back to top Go down
Macaulyn

Macaulyn

PostSubject: Re: Loki of Asgard God of Mischief by Arkady & Skhsato123   Loki of Asgard   God of Mischief  by Arkady & Skhsato123 - Page 2 EmptyDecember 27th 2016, 2:57 pm

I like how you added voices from Smite's Loki (and even gave Ymir's voice to the Jotunns). But this guy still needs a lot of fixing. The poster above me summed a lot of it up, but you should also know that his specials seem to take way too long to happen after you use the command, specially the D, F, Punch ones.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Loki of Asgard God of Mischief by Arkady & Skhsato123   Loki of Asgard   God of Mischief  by Arkady & Skhsato123 - Page 2 EmptyDecember 27th 2016, 2:59 pm

I love the hypers! great N funny! yes Loki of Asgard   God of Mischief  by Arkady & Skhsato123 - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
felideo

felideo

PostSubject: Re: Loki of Asgard God of Mischief by Arkady & Skhsato123   Loki of Asgard   God of Mischief  by Arkady & Skhsato123 - Page 2 EmptyDecember 27th 2016, 8:25 pm

WOW... nice work cheers cheers cheers Loki of Asgard   God of Mischief  by Arkady & Skhsato123 - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Loki of Asgard God of Mischief by Arkady & Skhsato123   Loki of Asgard   God of Mischief  by Arkady & Skhsato123 - Page 2 EmptyDecember 27th 2016, 9:06 pm

Good work, my friend, I am very happy to join this great pewrsonaje to my collection
Thanks a lot, my friend !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dark Rider

Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: Loki of Asgard God of Mischief by Arkady & Skhsato123   Loki of Asgard   God of Mischief  by Arkady & Skhsato123 - Page 2 EmptyDecember 27th 2016, 9:24 pm

I was very Impressed I never thought it would be released today I've been waiting for this thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Loki of Asgard God of Mischief by Arkady & Skhsato123   Loki of Asgard   God of Mischief  by Arkady & Skhsato123 - Page 2 EmptyDecember 27th 2016, 11:12 pm

Dynatron wrote:
Oh hey, it's the guy who inadvertently brought the avengers together. I know he's a lot more of an intimidating villain now, but back in the silver age, he was a lot more like Mr Mxyzptlk, where he'd turn cars into ice cream and stuff. In fact, Thor in general back in the silver age was very much like superman in that time period. Back on topic, this char better have a reference to little girl loki or else I'm giving this char -500000/10 stars (I'm just kidding folks). Feedback:

- HP does the same amount of damage as the MP.
- Air MK does the same amount of damage as Air HK.
- Air LP does more damage than air MP.
- I can chain the far HP into itself 11 times, equaling out to 276 damage.
- The aerial raves are bizarre. Usually, you super jump into the launcher, but here, trying to do a super jump would make you fly past your opponent. You can only do it with a regular jump, which becomes problematic since the launcher is crouching HP. You could do it with close up HP, but hey.
- The magnetic shockwave and weird box hypers do 400+ and 600 damage respectively, and they're only level 1s.

loved this feedback, it helped me, go through the character in record time to adjust the issues, please keep this up I would much appreciate it
I've re-uploaded Loki with these fixes Loki 1.05
, sorry no liite girl loki tho, speak to skhsato , if you want a intro or such,,....cheers and enjoy
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Loki of Asgard God of Mischief by Arkady & Skhsato123   Loki of Asgard   God of Mischief  by Arkady & Skhsato123 - Page 2 EmptyDecember 28th 2016, 1:14 am

Really a Cool release guys thanks Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
kyoman

kyoman

PostSubject: Re: Loki of Asgard God of Mischief by Arkady & Skhsato123   Loki of Asgard   God of Mischief  by Arkady & Skhsato123 - Page 2 EmptyDecember 28th 2016, 8:36 am

nice work, thanks
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Loki of Asgard God of Mischief by Arkady & Skhsato123   Loki of Asgard   God of Mischief  by Arkady & Skhsato123 - Page 2 EmptyDecember 28th 2016, 11:27 am

Congratulations on the release, boys ... cheers
Loki is one of my favorite characters ... Loki of Asgard   God of Mischief  by Arkady & Skhsato123 - Page 2 311127478
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: Loki of Asgard God of Mischief by Arkady & Skhsato123   Loki of Asgard   God of Mischief  by Arkady & Skhsato123 - Page 2 EmptyDecember 28th 2016, 1:40 pm

Arkady wrote:

loved this feedback, it helped me, go through the character in record time to adjust the issues, please keep this up I would much appreciate it
I've re-uploaded Loki with these fixes Loki 1.05
, sorry no  liite girl loki tho, speak to skhsato , if you want a intro or such,,....cheers and enjoy

Wow, thanks! I'll be sure to look over my feedback to check to see if you got everything. The bold are my thoughts post update.

Dynatron wrote:

- HP does the same amount of damage as the MP. This is still an issue.
- Air MK does the same amount of damage as Air HK. Patched this up nicely. Good job.
- Air LP does more damage than air MP. This has been fixed as well. Great job.
- I can chain the far HP into itself 11 times, equaling out to 276 damage. Another fix. Not too shabby Very Happy
- The aerial raves are bizarre. Usually, you super jump into the launcher, but here, trying to do a super jump would make you fly past your opponent. You can only do it with a regular jump, which becomes problematic since the launcher is crouching HP. You could do it with close up HP, but hey. Bad news, I still have difficulty air comboing. Good news, I think I've pin pointed the problem: you can't cancel the launcher. Notice, if you were to play Loganir's Electro, or one of Gladiacloud and Beximus's chars, once you hit the opponent with the launcher and press up, the entire launcher animation doesn't go through? Loki's launcher animation has to be completed before he can do that super jump, and because of this, it takes him a bit of time to get airborne.
- The magnetic shockwave and weird box hypers do 400+ and 600 damage respectively, and they're only level 1s.Hot diggity, you got this fixed up too.

You fixed just about everything aside from one of the more minor issues and that launcher problem, tho the latter is a bit of a trickier fix. Anyway, because you requested it, more feedback from moi:

- While you did fix up the damage, I have another bone to pick with that box hyper. It seems to have too long of a startup to be of any use. Granted, I'm glad that the invincibility is gone, but it kind of just leaves him open for a while. Another issue is that the ice giant segment of the move doesn't combo: after the first club attack, the opponent can block. Other than that, it seems like it would be a really good anti-air hyper.
- The head pos and mid pos are off. To fix these, go to the size segment of the cns, and find head.pos and mid.pos and adjust the numbers accordingly. It'll take a little trial and error, since you can't see the positions until you turn on mugen and check them with Stupa's training's head.pos mid.pos checker function (or whatever it's called, I made that up on the spot), but hey.
- The taunt is pretty cute, but it's kind of odd how he has no hitbox when he copies the opponent. Maybe he can just retain his regular stance hitbox to show it's an illusion? I imagine it's pretty tough to get it to copy the opponent's idle hitbox, so that may be the best option.
- I can't seem to get him to chain all three normals, example: LP -> MP -> HP. It might be because you intended to make him a Stronger magic character like Hulk or MvC2 Venom, or it could be because he uses a kof esque char as a base. I'm not sure if this is an oversight or not.

Keep on fixing, friend Loki of Asgard   God of Mischief  by Arkady & Skhsato123 - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loki of Asgard God of Mischief by Arkady & Skhsato123   Loki of Asgard   God of Mischief  by Arkady & Skhsato123 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Loki of Asgard God of Mischief by Arkady & Skhsato123
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next