The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!! - Page 5 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!! - Page 5 Emptyby warecus Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!! - Page 5 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!! - Page 5 Emptyby Shining May 10th 2024, 11:13 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!!

Go down 
+32
DANY (spider boy)
Deathzarus
JEDDragon
Fightfan
Makurayami
wingnut
kyoman
cravd
spidergoku
Predator
dralos
OGSymbiote
mecha-gino
Shadman
JARRO77
galactus
O Ilusionista
flammableking
Beto
V-Nix
Rage
volzzilla
JohnSpider96
C.R.O.M Lando
Ax
Toxin97
YoungSamurai5
dev
animaraz
Quicksilver
ZaikoNEONElementz
Angelus_Silverhead
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!!   SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!! - Page 5 EmptyApril 15th 2013, 9:54 pm

funny to see my idea for this sprite animation has been use for this char and to see it finally done cheers
SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!! - Page 5 RELEASE

I have lost the original of this animation but glad that Deathsaurus seemed to had it all these years for those who may not know I was helping him. in mugen china to make this char when he had given up on it for personal reasons. in the time I was helping him I influenced the sprite design I still have the original concept version I shown him in mugen china. I posted over at mugen fighters guild years later. I'm glad and amazed to see the design being used along with that attack you used that I came up with him. Shocked

http://mugenguild.com/forum/index.php?topic=111469.0

I've been watching you guys do amazing stuff I've could of done overs the years. just never had time I was just too busy with stuff to try it, and after seeing you guys make spider-carnge I'm glad to have contributed in some way Smile and to watch this go full circle. XD
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!!   SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!! - Page 5 EmptyApril 15th 2013, 11:24 pm

JEDDragon wrote:
funny to see my idea for this sprite animation has been use for this char and to see it finally done cheers

I have lost the original of this animation but glad that Deathsaurus seemed to had it all these years for those who may not know I was helping him. in mugen china to make this char when he had given up on it for personal reasons. in the time I was helping him I influenced the sprite design I still have the original concept version I shown him in mugen china. I posted over at mugen fighters guild years later. I'm glad and amazed to see the design being used along with that attack you used that I came up with him. Shocked

I've been watching you guys do amazing stuff I've could of done overs the years. just never had time I was just too busy with stuff to try it, and after seeing you guys make spider-carnge I'm glad to have contributed in some way Smile and to watch this go full circle. XD

well if you are one of the ones who first thought of this character i really appreciate you jed Smile. im glad you could see one of your concepts come to life. always nice to see an old mugen person like you from mugen china. i would like to talk to you when you have the time
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!!   SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!! - Page 5 EmptyApril 17th 2013, 11:41 am

YoungSamurai5 wrote:
JEDDragon wrote:

well if you are one of the ones who first thought of this character i really appreciate you jed Smile. im glad you could see one of your concepts come to life. always nice to see an old mugen person like you from mugen china. i would like to talk to you when you have the time

thanks and your welcome. I was the guy just helping Deathsaurus I mean I saw him working on this guy and point out things and ended up helping him

I was assisting him with ideas at the time. gee it's been since when 2007 or 2006. damn I feel old now I'm 28 Laughing

for those who might wonder I'm Jed dragon also aka that guy who works on gundam war and hasn't finished but is about to at least I'm hoping to release something soon

I will have say I love your guys take on Venom and Carnage there like the way I would have changed or made them if I had done them Razz funny how someones
always beating me to the punch

anyways good luck and glad to at least see this one made I might come here to host my stuff soon you guys seem cooler than the other forums
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!!   SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!! - Page 5 EmptyApril 26th 2013, 9:03 am

finally got around to testing the release version:
- sprites are amazing
- good job on the code
- love the moveset
- good work by dev on the hyper arrow
- i agree with O Ilu about speeding up some of the animations
- some of the standing and crouching basics could us another frame just so as to help with animation flow better
- i really like the portal move, but needs a sound added
- i like the web toss special, but sometimes the web toss would throw p2 farther than other times. that a problem with the stage or something in the camera control from p1?
- need a custom shocked and frozen state
- i like the voice work, but would like to hear more clips
- on the sentinel hyper, add some knockback or do something else with p2 positioning on the initial strike due to if p2 near you and you have the edge of the screen right behind you, when the sentinel comes out, you can't see him very well
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Deathzarus

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!!   SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!! - Page 5 EmptyJune 14th 2013, 1:19 pm

hi guys , I am very impressed by the work you guys did

i haven't been in the mugen scene for years but seeing this is almost like seeing your first born baby stepped into the world kinda feeling I guess hahas , JedDragon was right I did the sprite like almost 7-8 years ago at first was just a stance sprite and only some basic moves , lost most of them due to hard disk crashes

I am really glad you guys manage to made it to a full character , do let me know if you guys need any help form of help in the sprite and movesets for him
I used to had some projectile moveset where he shoots spikes from his chest and fingers
and a facechoke slam/axe slashes hopefully I am still able to find them in my very old hard disk
and really big thanks for including my name in the work I am really proud and delighted to see that
all the best In future WIPs !
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!!   SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!! - Page 5 EmptyJune 14th 2013, 2:00 pm

damn nice to see you here dude after so many years XP
Back to top Go down
DANY (spider boy)

DANY (spider boy)

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!!   SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!! - Page 5 EmptyJune 14th 2013, 2:37 pm

where is the download bro 🐱
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!!   SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!! - Page 5 EmptyJune 15th 2013, 3:48 am

Than you, guys. I'm glad, that we all can play Spider-Carnage now.

And thank you, Deathzarus! It will be really cool to update this char soon.
Back to top Go down
DANY (spider boy)

DANY (spider boy)

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!!   SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!! - Page 5 EmptyJune 15th 2013, 5:21 am

u mean it isnt realeased yet or not complete?
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!!   SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!! - Page 5 EmptyJune 15th 2013, 8:31 am

He is already released. You can download him from our download section.
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!!   SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!! - Page 5 EmptyJune 15th 2013, 10:01 pm

Is the download not in the first post of the topic?
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!!   SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!! - Page 5 EmptyJune 16th 2013, 8:20 am

Yes, you can download him from first page too.
Back to top Go down
Deathzarus

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!!   SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!! - Page 5 EmptyJune 16th 2013, 4:32 pm

this character has limitless potential .
I really like the time dilation device attack(black hole portal thingy) and the giant spider robot from the animated series
since this character draw a lot ques n strings from the animated series
trying to recreate the scene where he strangles spiderman with his symbiote
and spins spiderman 360degree and toss him away like a toy , this really show how much stronger he really is compared to spidey
SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!! - Page 5 Fuot1u

ref pic 1
SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!! - Page 5 J5gw06

SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!! - Page 5 Jpu4qb
and I do have some sprites of him using a small shield like this , not sure are they good or not let me know if you need them cheers !
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!!   SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!! - Page 5 EmptyJune 16th 2013, 8:32 pm

dang I'd like to assist again!!!   If I wasn't on other projects right now....  Shocked

Last edited by JEDDragon on June 17th 2013, 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!!   SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!! - Page 5 EmptyJune 17th 2013, 12:17 am

Looks totally awesome. I hope, this char will get more updates soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!!   SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

SPIDER-CARNAGE RELEASED!!!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next