The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
Lots of DEMOLITION CREW character sprites! =D Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Lots of DEMOLITION CREW character sprites! =D Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Lots of DEMOLITION CREW character sprites! =D Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
Lots of DEMOLITION CREW character sprites! =D Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Lots of DEMOLITION CREW character sprites! =D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

Lots of DEMOLITION CREW character sprites! =D Empty
PostSubject: Lots of DEMOLITION CREW character sprites! =D   Lots of DEMOLITION CREW character sprites! =D EmptyApril 9th 2013, 1:46 am

Made these a long time ago. ^^ Each char is portrayed as a still frame. Which ever ones you find interesting, I'd be more than happy to tell about. ^^
http://www.mediafire.com/?j5wyuay5txwmc99
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Lots of DEMOLITION CREW character sprites! =D   Lots of DEMOLITION CREW character sprites! =D EmptyApril 9th 2013, 1:57 am

Bro i think you need to find a top and bottom base for an easy to sprite char outta your bunch and go to town and not get discouraged or drug down and finish one of these awesome creations. I was sad to see you canceled captain triple j. I was really looking forward to him,hes origional,not another everyday comic or game character,and eye appealing sprites. Hope you choose to go dig back in on that bad ass cannonball swingin green machine!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Lots of DEMOLITION CREW character sprites! =D   Lots of DEMOLITION CREW character sprites! =D EmptyApril 9th 2013, 2:06 am

tank402 wrote:
Bro i think you need to find a top and bottom base for an easy to sprite char outta your bunch and go to town and not get discouraged or drug down and finish one of these awesome creations. I was sad to see you canceled captain triple j. I was really looking forward to him,hes origional,not another everyday comic or game character,and eye appealing sprites. Hope you choose to go dig back in on that bad ass cannonball swingin green machine!!!!

If I needed motivation, this post would have been what got me up and made me wanna continue to work on him! =D You have no clue how great that made me feel! cheers However, he's not cancelled. OvO I kinda... Had a bit of a moment of doubt. ^^;; It's just... It doesn't feel right without his voice. If he doesn't have his voice; funny quotes; crazy and goofy noises he makes when he gets hurt or mad... He doesn't have a personality. O.o The reason why I listed him as "Cancelled" at first, was because of a lack of audio recording hardware. ovo I'm looking forward to finishing him up with one of those characters as a helper to fill in a missing special. ^^ Spriting will continue after I've gotten a mic, and voice-overs are complete. Very Happy But, once again, I've gotta say... You really know how to make a spriter feel awesome! xD
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Lots of DEMOLITION CREW character sprites! =D   Lots of DEMOLITION CREW character sprites! =D EmptyApril 9th 2013, 2:09 am

Also, I can't bring myself to just abandon the little guy! He will be finished, some day! =D
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Lots of DEMOLITION CREW character sprites! =D   Lots of DEMOLITION CREW character sprites! =D EmptyApril 19th 2013, 3:57 am

Lots of DEMOLITION CREW character sprites! =D THERORLEC_zps69505365

(NEW) DEMOLITION CREW COMPETITOR ASSIGNED!

THE RORLEC!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lots of DEMOLITION CREW character sprites! =D   Lots of DEMOLITION CREW character sprites! =D Empty

Back to top Go down

Lots of DEMOLITION CREW character sprites! =D
Page 1 of 1