The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Grooves and/or combo announcers in full games Emptyby manbatshark8 Yesterday at 10:05 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
Grooves and/or combo announcers in full games Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Grooves and/or combo announcers in full games Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Grooves and/or combo announcers in full games Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Grooves and/or combo announcers in full games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mega_Man

Mega_Man

Grooves and/or combo announcers in full games Empty
PostSubject: Grooves and/or combo announcers in full games   Grooves and/or combo announcers in full games EmptyDecember 6th 2016, 3:47 pm

I need to know a simple way of getting a combo announcer and groove into a full game rather than adding all the sprites and coding in the character. Instead, the coding should go into common1.cns and as for SFF... AFAIK it remains unanswered... To  me at least. So does anyone know how to do a groove and combo announcer system without the stress of putting it in for every character?
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Grooves and/or combo announcers in full games   Grooves and/or combo announcers in full games EmptyDecember 6th 2016, 6:14 pm

As far as i know... there is no way so far, mugen has the basic stuff, you must have to do the rest i think, sorry
Back to top Go down
Mega_Man

Mega_Man

PostSubject: Re: Grooves and/or combo announcers in full games   Grooves and/or combo announcers in full games EmptyDecember 6th 2016, 6:34 pm

Seriously? I hate how limited MUGEN could be when it comes to anything besides characters... *sigh*
Back to top Go down
TheRedBeast

TheRedBeast

PostSubject: Re: Grooves and/or combo announcers in full games   Grooves and/or combo announcers in full games EmptyDecember 7th 2016, 1:28 am

well those how wanna omtimized mugen for good is the people how do...something
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Grooves and/or combo announcers in full games   Grooves and/or combo announcers in full games EmptyDecember 7th 2016, 9:14 am

"combo announcer and groove"......it is something like the custom "First Attack!" in-game message, which are not yet supported by all versions of current MUGEN engine......just like the MUGEN character-stage interaction feature.........well, again and again and again, "Where is Elecbyte when everybody is needing a MUGEN engine upgrade? Question "

For the time being, there are some cool MvsC MUGEN character templates out there for you to save some MUGEN time & effort........ Idea
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grooves and/or combo announcers in full games   Grooves and/or combo announcers in full games Empty

Back to top Go down

Grooves and/or combo announcers in full games
Page 1 of 1