The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Athena
Having problems with Pullo's Decapre Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Having problems with Pullo's Decapre Emptyby marvel Yesterday at 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Having problems with Pullo's Decapre Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

» Spontaneous encounters for adults
Having problems with Pullo's Decapre Emptyby pseudoingles May 14th 2024, 4:26 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Having problems with Pullo's Decapre

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SmartMosquito

SmartMosquito

Having problems with Pullo's Decapre Empty
PostSubject: Having problems with Pullo's Decapre   Having problems with Pullo's Decapre EmptyDecember 4th 2016, 9:12 am

I'm having a sprite-related problem with Pullo's Decapre..

Whenever I change something in the .sff file, like adding a portrait, some of her sprites turn black when she gets hit.

I don't know if that's a problem with the palette or the actual sprites.

Does anybody know how to fix this?
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Having problems with Pullo's Decapre   Having problems with Pullo's Decapre EmptyDecember 4th 2016, 1:28 pm

You can PM me the char with the changes you made it and maybe I can fix it for you. Having problems with Pullo's Decapre 670481599
Back to top Go down
SmartMosquito

SmartMosquito

PostSubject: Re: Having problems with Pullo's Decapre   Having problems with Pullo's Decapre EmptyDecember 4th 2016, 1:44 pm

LESSARD wrote:
You can PM me the char with the changes you made it and maybe I can fix it for you. Having problems with Pullo's Decapre 670481599

I don't have the character with the changes I made but I can give you a link to download it:
http://jamugen.blog103.fc2.com/blog-category-8.html
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Having problems with Pullo's Decapre   Having problems with Pullo's Decapre EmptyDecember 4th 2016, 2:10 pm

Oh!! i ask you send me the char with the portrait who´s given you problems or sendme the portrait you want to change and where do you want to put in. Having problems with Pullo's Decapre 670481599
Back to top Go down
SmartMosquito

SmartMosquito

PostSubject: Re: Having problems with Pullo's Decapre   Having problems with Pullo's Decapre EmptyDecember 4th 2016, 2:56 pm

LESSARD wrote:
Oh!! i ask you send me the char with the portrait who´s given you problems or sendme the portrait you want to change and where do you want to put in. Having problems with Pullo's Decapre 670481599

I think the problem is the character itself, not the portraits.
I make portraits for a lot of characters and they always work correctly.
Back to top Go down
Toxin97

Toxin97

PostSubject: Re: Having problems with Pullo's Decapre   Having problems with Pullo's Decapre EmptyDecember 4th 2016, 3:39 pm

The problem is the portraits pallete is effecting the rest of the charcter. Move the portrait to the last image in the sff.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Having problems with Pullo's Decapre   Having problems with Pullo's Decapre EmptyDecember 5th 2016, 3:56 pm

Toxin97 wrote:
The problem is the portraits pallete is effecting the rest of the charcter. Move the portrait to the last image in the sff.

Hey, is that why sometimes I see some MUGEN creators/authors put the sprites 9000,# at the end of the .sff MUGEN file!?  Exclamation Question

I usually wonder why they do that......now I understand now! yes   Thank you for your neat MUGEN tip man! Having problems with Pullo's Decapre 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
SmartMosquito

SmartMosquito

PostSubject: Re: Having problems with Pullo's Decapre   Having problems with Pullo's Decapre EmptyDecember 8th 2016, 7:28 am

Toxin97 wrote:

I just did that, but it didn't work ^^;

Well, I'll just use a different version of Decapre ^^;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having problems with Pullo's Decapre   Having problems with Pullo's Decapre Empty

Back to top Go down

Having problems with Pullo's Decapre
Page 1 of 1