The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
OPEN YOUR MIND TO LIVE IN PEACE AND BE HAPPY! Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
OPEN YOUR MIND TO LIVE IN PEACE AND BE HAPPY! Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
OPEN YOUR MIND TO LIVE IN PEACE AND BE HAPPY! Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
OPEN YOUR MIND TO LIVE IN PEACE AND BE HAPPY! Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

OPEN YOUR MIND TO LIVE IN PEACE AND BE HAPPY!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mazemerald

OPEN YOUR MIND TO LIVE IN PEACE AND BE HAPPY! Empty
PostSubject: OPEN YOUR MIND TO LIVE IN PEACE AND BE HAPPY!   OPEN YOUR MIND TO LIVE IN PEACE AND BE HAPPY! EmptyNovember 16th 2016, 7:02 pm

We live in a world where exists so many people who criticize all the things around.

but,it is a total time wasting and doesn´t take you for anywhere.

be a hater ou a rude person is exhaustive and boring.

the best way to see the things is don´t worry about the quality or style.

sometimes a char,a stage or a mugen stuff is not like you wanted.

somethings can to be good for other and for you not.

then, you must only search for things that be good for you personally.

don´t forget! you have the power of choice ever.

no stress
no frustration
no boring

and be happy
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: OPEN YOUR MIND TO LIVE IN PEACE AND BE HAPPY!   OPEN YOUR MIND TO LIVE IN PEACE AND BE HAPPY! EmptyNovember 16th 2016, 7:06 pm

Nice words ... OPEN YOUR MIND TO LIVE IN PEACE AND BE HAPPY! 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
patz2509

patz2509

PostSubject: Re: OPEN YOUR MIND TO LIVE IN PEACE AND BE HAPPY!   OPEN YOUR MIND TO LIVE IN PEACE AND BE HAPPY! EmptyNovember 16th 2016, 7:30 pm

I always think the same yes yes I am with you my fiend OPEN YOUR MIND TO LIVE IN PEACE AND BE HAPPY! 670481599 OPEN YOUR MIND TO LIVE IN PEACE AND BE HAPPY! 670481599
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: OPEN YOUR MIND TO LIVE IN PEACE AND BE HAPPY!   OPEN YOUR MIND TO LIVE IN PEACE AND BE HAPPY! EmptyNovember 17th 2016, 6:54 am

Well, criticism is not necessarily a bad thing.  But the people who criticize must need to try to understand the target's feelings first.  And watch how the criticizing words are used.  And need to provide as much details as possible: OPEN YOUR MIND TO LIVE IN PEACE AND BE HAPPY! 3876111886 "hey it is all wrong!"  <<<<<<<=======  but who/what/when/where/why/how wrong?  scratch

Let us see this sample Arrow :

1) criticizer_A: "hey it's you again! why? you suck at making this you stupid piece of crap!  just quit your hobby now then everybody shall be happy!  you have to make people happy like that if you want to survive in here!"  <<<<<<<========= this is a very common and shallow criticism which I consider some heartless & reckless e-bullying/e-trolling/e-haunting/e-bashing, without any valid reasons at all.  this is the worst of all. OPEN YOUR MIND TO LIVE IN PEACE AND BE HAPPY! 2297681634

2) criticizer_B: "hey you should have done some research on this in order to make it more accurate, I don't really like it to work in your way......nothing will work like that....just do it our way.....man how many times have we told you about that..."  <<<<<<<========= this one is a bit better because it does gives at least some reasonable suggestion, but still it has some big-time bias and impoliteness against the target....remember no one owes criticizer_B nothing....... No

3) criticizer_C: "hey there is something wrong in your make........here it is: *************......"  <<<<<<<========= this one is obviously much better because it just tries to pinpoint what is wrong and nothing else. yes

4) criticizer_D: "thank you for your hard work!  yet I have found something wrong in your make........here it is: *************.....please take your time fixing that....I know you can do it.......if you have troubles then try to ask us for help..."  <<<<<<<========= this one is even better because it does shows that criticizer_D is a polite person who knows how to reason and care for others' feelings when criticizing the target. OPEN YOUR MIND TO LIVE IN PEACE AND BE HAPPY! 670481599

Simply put, "art of wordings" is the most important whenever one wants to criticize someone.  If you really want him/her/it to improve, then you have to show your respect and kindness first in order to make the target listen to you!  Also be patient when giving people criticism, as everything takes time to work out! OPEN YOUR MIND TO LIVE IN PEACE AND BE HAPPY! 3876111886

For further discussion please visit here Arrow
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t4834-what-makes-a-good-m-u-g-e-n-feedback-giver
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPEN YOUR MIND TO LIVE IN PEACE AND BE HAPPY!   OPEN YOUR MIND TO LIVE IN PEACE AND BE HAPPY! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1