The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Abyss (AOA) by Predator & Arkady released - Page 2 Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Abyss (AOA) by Predator & Arkady released - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Abyss (AOA) by Predator & Arkady released - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Abyss (AOA) by Predator & Arkady released - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Abyss (AOA) by Predator & Arkady released

Go down 
+22
MakeMineMarvel
spidergoku
RobiWanKen0bi
brucewayne74
Predator
THE ERIX
gusbarba
ParaDo0x
Doom
COldMoon
Angelus_Silverhead
malevka1
JARRO77
bam77
Shining
I-Skorp-I
Cristianomelo
animaraz
Dark Rider
NamelessOnlinePlayer
skhsato123
Arkady
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ParaDo0x

ParaDo0x

Abyss (AOA) by Predator & Arkady released - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abyss (AOA) by Predator & Arkady released   Abyss (AOA) by Predator & Arkady released - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2016, 10:15 am

How usually great reliase!
Another good X-men char on roster.
I remeber him from X-men rise of apoc 2.=)
Thank you Predator and Arkady!
Back to top Go down
gusbarba

PostSubject: Re: Abyss (AOA) by Predator & Arkady released   Abyss (AOA) by Predator & Arkady released - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2016, 10:28 am

thanks a lot...... Great job....

Muchas gracias.... Buen trabajo
Back to top Go down
THE ERIX

THE ERIX

PostSubject: Re: Abyss (AOA) by Predator & Arkady released   Abyss (AOA) by Predator & Arkady released - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2016, 12:12 pm

X-men releases are always a pleasure.
Thanks and congrats guys for this amazing char!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: Abyss (AOA) by Predator & Arkady released   Abyss (AOA) by Predator & Arkady released - Page 2 EmptyNovember 15th 2016, 4:18 am

thank you all for the comments cheers
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Abyss (AOA) by Predator & Arkady released   Abyss (AOA) by Predator & Arkady released - Page 2 EmptyNovember 15th 2016, 5:24 am

another char I don t know, but I like the moveset, he seems really powerful and funny,thanks
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Abyss (AOA) by Predator & Arkady released   Abyss (AOA) by Predator & Arkady released - Page 2 EmptyNovember 15th 2016, 8:02 am

brucewayne74 wrote:
another char I don t know, but I like the moveset, he seems really powerful and funny,thanks

He is a main boss of the first act in X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse, also he is a one of 4 hourseman of Apocalypse in X-Men: Age of Apocalypse. He have been appeared in classic comics too as a brother of Nightcrawler. One of the most powerful mutants in the world.
Back to top Go down
RobiWanKen0bi

RobiWanKen0bi

PostSubject: Re: Abyss (AOA) by Predator & Arkady released   Abyss (AOA) by Predator & Arkady released - Page 2 EmptyNovember 15th 2016, 9:17 am

Woohooo! Thank you for this character! This brings back memories of X-Men Legends II. Abyss (AOA) by Predator & Arkady released - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Abyss (AOA) by Predator & Arkady released   Abyss (AOA) by Predator & Arkady released - Page 2 EmptyNovember 17th 2016, 4:07 pm

awesome work guys
Back to top Go down
MakeMineMarvel

PostSubject: Re: Abyss (AOA) by Predator & Arkady released   Abyss (AOA) by Predator & Arkady released - Page 2 EmptyNovember 18th 2016, 12:06 pm

hes amazin
Back to top Go down
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: Abyss (AOA) by Predator & Arkady released   Abyss (AOA) by Predator & Arkady released - Page 2 EmptyNovember 18th 2016, 3:08 pm

Wow, I'm like wicked late to this. I blame school and work. You've done it again Arkady Very Happy

- head pos and mid pos are wrong.
- I can infinite with the crouching MP if I can time it well enough.
- The LP version of QCF+P is less safe than the other versions. Also, I imagine the intention was to make the attacks deal more damage with each button. LP does 87 damage, MP does 81, and HP does a laughable 27. One more thing about the move (because I'm a total pain in the ass) is that the startup feels like enough to render the move useless, and the fact that it can hurt the enemy close up doesn't really seem all that useful since it doesn't combo with the fireball.
- I can move myself to the left and to the right on a whim while in midair. No fighting game does this.
- HP misses up close and is +5 frames on hit.
- Depending on using the omega destroyer, sometimes it does a whopping 350 damage, sometimes it does a very piddly 75 damage.
- The into the void hyper is bizarre. Unlike most dark force styled supers that the AvX chars have, the player has no input, and it can be avoided by just crouching, blocking and waiting for the (extremely long) move to be over. Btw, how come he super jumps at the end?
- I can't get the crouching punches to combo at all.

I'd really love to hear your thoughts on what I have to say. Not everyone understands the terminology I use, so let me know if you want me to explain some of my points.
Back to top Go down
X-Boy

X-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Abyss (AOA) by Predator & Arkady released   Abyss (AOA) by Predator & Arkady released - Page 2 EmptyNovember 20th 2016, 5:39 pm

Cool!
Back to top Go down
Ingonyama

PostSubject: Re: Abyss (AOA) by Predator & Arkady released   Abyss (AOA) by Predator & Arkady released - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2017, 12:45 pm

I'm collecting completed X-Men characters -- being a lifelong fan and all -- and I REALLY wanted this guy, but the Mediafire link isn't there, because of "a ToS violation."

Am I the last one to know about this? (probably) Is there another link to download him?
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Abyss (AOA) by Predator & Arkady released   Abyss (AOA) by Predator & Arkady released - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2017, 1:09 pm

the link is just fine. there is something going on with your browser settings.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Ingonyama

PostSubject: Re: Abyss (AOA) by Predator & Arkady released   Abyss (AOA) by Predator & Arkady released - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2017, 1:14 pm

You're right; that one's on me. Somehow when I clicked the link it transferred me to ad.fly rather than mediafire.

My bad, carry on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abyss (AOA) by Predator & Arkady released   Abyss (AOA) by Predator & Arkady released - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Abyss (AOA) by Predator & Arkady released
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2