The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
2 One Piece stages: Tower of Justice Corridor and Enies Lobby Coast Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
2 One Piece stages: Tower of Justice Corridor and Enies Lobby Coast Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
2 One Piece stages: Tower of Justice Corridor and Enies Lobby Coast Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
2 One Piece stages: Tower of Justice Corridor and Enies Lobby Coast Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

2 One Piece stages: Tower of Justice Corridor and Enies Lobby Coast

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rayavenger

2 One Piece stages: Tower of Justice Corridor and Enies Lobby Coast Empty
PostSubject: 2 One Piece stages: Tower of Justice Corridor and Enies Lobby Coast   2 One Piece stages: Tower of Justice Corridor and Enies Lobby Coast EmptyOctober 23rd 2016, 12:10 am

It's my first post here, and I decided to post here my 2 stages that I made for Fukuro.

The first one is Enies Lobby Coast, is the coast behind of Tower of Justice , where Fukuro fell after he had received a Coup de Vent from Franky. It's not a significant stage but I'd like to make another stage to Fukuro, so I thought "He fought in 3 places: Tower of Justic Corridor, Tower of Justice Kitchen, and the third place was in the sea/in the air, and this third place was close to the Enies Lobby Coast, so I made it! For those who didn't get where this stage is just look at this image and watch his battle against Franky:

2 One Piece stages: Tower of Justice Corridor and Enies Lobby Coast Latest?cb=20130330041658

And here is the stage:

2 One Piece stages: Tower of Justice Corridor and Enies Lobby Coast Screen_Shot_10_23_16_at_02_38_AM

Download

As I said before, he fought in 3 places, and the second stage is the Tower of Justice Corridor, I decided to  don't make Tower of Justice Kitchen for him because I want to make it someday in the future(don't know when) for Kumadori. The TJ Corridor is where Fukuro and Franky started to fight.

2 One Piece stages: Tower of Justice Corridor and Enies Lobby Coast Screen_Shot_10_23_16_at_02_40_AM

Download

They are my first stages made, so probably will have some mistakes(I couldn't get any, but if you do, tell me).
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

2 One Piece stages: Tower of Justice Corridor and Enies Lobby Coast Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 One Piece stages: Tower of Justice Corridor and Enies Lobby Coast   2 One Piece stages: Tower of Justice Corridor and Enies Lobby Coast EmptyOctober 23rd 2016, 1:21 pm

Congratulations on releases !! cheers
And welcome to the forum !! Very Happy
Although you are registered since 2014 ... 2 One Piece stages: Tower of Justice Corridor and Enies Lobby Coast 311127478
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia

2 One Piece stages: Tower of Justice Corridor and Enies Lobby Coast
Page 1 of 1