The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» xcheatdeath's W.I.P thread
DOES THE TV PROGRAMATION MAKE YOU TO WANT CRY? Emptyby Shining Today at 12:38 am

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
DOES THE TV PROGRAMATION MAKE YOU TO WANT CRY? Emptyby xcheatdeath Yesterday at 6:42 pm

» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
DOES THE TV PROGRAMATION MAKE YOU TO WANT CRY? Emptyby BigPimp Yesterday at 3:59 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
DOES THE TV PROGRAMATION MAKE YOU TO WANT CRY? Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 11:29 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DOES THE TV PROGRAMATION MAKE YOU TO WANT CRY?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mazemerald

DOES THE TV PROGRAMATION MAKE YOU TO WANT CRY? Empty
PostSubject: DOES THE TV PROGRAMATION MAKE YOU TO WANT CRY?   DOES THE TV PROGRAMATION MAKE YOU TO WANT CRY? EmptySeptember 26th 2016, 12:25 pm

definitively the television walks to the extinction.

actually the channels only offers product commercials and program doesn´t interest many people.

beforetime the channels had interest at to show entertainment and good options, but today looks like a frustated tentative to keep you watching 2 seconds to offer more commercials for products who you won´t buy and don´t have interest because no need.

animes,movies,series,games with the lower quality possible.

misery exploitation of others for audience
shows with human being doing strange and nonsense things.
shows with tragedy and violent content causes pertubation
novels or opera soap with melancholic and psychopathic thematic and tiresome.
sickening cooking shows
exhaustive repetition of series or movies. cycle of 12 movies at maximum.

and more Merchandisings and Merchandisings and Merchandising it doesn´t stop never.

the my new tv calls by the name of PC.

if you want to buy a big screen tv for to play games or pc okay!DOES THE TV PROGRAMATION MAKE YOU TO WANT CRY? 670481599

but if it´s for to stay watching Tv programation, i must to report you will lose your money.... Mad
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: DOES THE TV PROGRAMATION MAKE YOU TO WANT CRY?   DOES THE TV PROGRAMATION MAKE YOU TO WANT CRY? EmptySeptember 26th 2016, 1:09 pm

TV is used to convert people's mind into government and politicians way
TV si the best government weapon used to covert masses ' minds
Every news should ne filtered but not all people have a mind to filter that news so the message which come out its the point of view of powerful people and corporations
In every country also into the most free of the world these news are controlled so reflect guys pirat
I ha ve in mind to make a screenpack about this theme
Back to top Go down
Staubhold

Staubhold

PostSubject: Re: DOES THE TV PROGRAMATION MAKE YOU TO WANT CRY?   DOES THE TV PROGRAMATION MAKE YOU TO WANT CRY? EmptySeptember 26th 2016, 1:28 pm

I don´t watch TV for at least 10 years now.
If I wanna watch a movie or a series, I watch some streams.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: DOES THE TV PROGRAMATION MAKE YOU TO WANT CRY?   DOES THE TV PROGRAMATION MAKE YOU TO WANT CRY? EmptySeptember 28th 2016, 7:29 am

I don't even have any TV set since a few years ago...........now all my entertainment and information sources are from my trusty PC..................DOES THE TV PROGRAMATION MAKE YOU TO WANT CRY? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSv9dymJjwX9pLoj0Dr6f2A5_wMKzPadHB3BLV-CVSQQjOp3YAZzw

Actually if I want to watch TV then I can use some PC TV Tuner for that......not so hard to do so......DOES THE TV PROGRAMATION MAKE YOU TO WANT CRY? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeuPtvkdSFPats0TChpJc-JF9_maQwrfUprEFIFh2c1t4HrG1N3g
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: DOES THE TV PROGRAMATION MAKE YOU TO WANT CRY?   DOES THE TV PROGRAMATION MAKE YOU TO WANT CRY? EmptySeptember 28th 2016, 7:44 am

I only watch cartoons, eventually. What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOES THE TV PROGRAMATION MAKE YOU TO WANT CRY?   DOES THE TV PROGRAMATION MAKE YOU TO WANT CRY? Empty

Back to top Go down

DOES THE TV PROGRAMATION MAKE YOU TO WANT CRY?
Page 1 of 1