The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
How I truly feel about this site and its community... Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
How I truly feel about this site and its community... Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
How I truly feel about this site and its community... Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» we need deathlook
How I truly feel about this site and its community... Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 4:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How I truly feel about this site and its community...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

How I truly feel about this site and its community... Empty
PostSubject: How I truly feel about this site and its community...   How I truly feel about this site and its community... EmptyApril 4th 2013, 11:51 am

I've absolutely loved every mili-second of being part of this wonderful site, and I've even made a few friends along the way. ^^ I've done some spriting for YoungSamurai5; I've made a fog effect for Set555; I've contributed to Chuchoryu's rockin awesome Tekken project, by raising awareness of Moku-Pac, and spriting him to life; I've had alot of help with sprites from Set555, specifically, with Moku-Pac and Brian The Brain. And, Tank402 even made a fan sprite of my character, Jatz! =D
How I truly feel about this site and its community... Zmy2x5

I just want to give a big thank you to the spriters and coders of this site, and to those who administrate it. You've all been a major help to me and others! Very Happy Also, I wanna raise a little awareness of a user on here by the name of Dany (Spider Boy). Why? Because he's got some awesome spriting skills, and he's only 12! cheers

candido159 likes this post

Back to top Go down
ajrenalin

ajrenalin

PostSubject: Re: How I truly feel about this site and its community...   How I truly feel about this site and its community... EmptyApril 4th 2013, 12:02 pm

agreed with that, and Dany (Spider Boy) is a good kid... Gonna try to help him with a character he is making when i get the free time.
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: How I truly feel about this site and its community...   How I truly feel about this site and its community... EmptyApril 4th 2013, 12:38 pm

i never knew he sprited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How I truly feel about this site and its community...   How I truly feel about this site and its community... Empty

Back to top Go down

How I truly feel about this site and its community...
Page 1 of 1