The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Looking for spriters  Emptyby BigPimp Today at 4:35 am

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
Looking for spriters  Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Looking for spriters  Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Looking for spriters  Emptyby Shining May 10th 2024, 11:13 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Looking for spriters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mega_Man

Mega_Man

Looking for spriters  Empty
PostSubject: Looking for spriters    Looking for spriters  EmptySeptember 15th 2016, 7:43 pm

Hey, I'm looking for some spriters for future mugen creations I will do. I need a sprite of whatever character I suggest facing their side, back, and facing front standing, I also need the character's parts to be separated (Head, arms, legs, and tail for example). Unfortunately I don't have my own personal credit card so there is no way I will pay anyone for spriting. However I can do some other deals listed below if you do make the sprites:

- Do nothing

I won't do anything for you.

-Pokemon breeding

I will breed almost any pokemon besides legendaries, starters, or shinies as long as I have the Pokemon gendered as female.

- Download from MugenArchive

If you are a lurker and you need something from MUGEN Archive, let the MUGEN Archive Veteran handle that download for you. I will download whatever character you choose and reupload it on Mediafire temporarily. Please don't abuse this and actually take part in contributing to MUGEN Archive by posting on the forums and uploading your or other characters.

- Critique/edit your/another character

I'm not that type of person who should be critiquing characters due to me not having any interest in MUGEN thus making my issues with characters wrong or nitpicky, but I can probably help you with balancing the character. Balancing in MUGEN is a hard thing to do since some characters have brutal AI and strong attacks or they have no AI and hardly any good attacks. It's basically Smash Bros Melee and Street Fighter Rainbow Edition in this case. That's what MUGEN is pretty much known for. I have my own set standards for balancing and I think I could edit them to a fairly reasonable balance.
Back to top Go down
Mega_Man

Mega_Man

PostSubject: Re: Looking for spriters    Looking for spriters  EmptySeptember 17th 2016, 10:27 pm

Bumping... I still need spriters.
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Looking for spriters    Looking for spriters  EmptySeptember 18th 2016, 2:15 am

Spriters to do you characters ?
No need to pay if you find someone interested in your chars and have time he can sprite
Back to top Go down
Mega_Man

Mega_Man

PostSubject: Re: Looking for spriters    Looking for spriters  EmptySeptember 18th 2016, 8:33 am

skhsato123 wrote:
Spriters to do you characters ?
No need to pay if you find someone interested in your chars and have time he can sprite

Yeah, that's true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for spriters    Looking for spriters  Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for spriters
Page 1 of 1