The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
SHIN RYU ARRIVES TO MMV - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
SHIN RYU ARRIVES TO MMV - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
SHIN RYU ARRIVES TO MMV - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
SHIN RYU ARRIVES TO MMV - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

SHIN RYU ARRIVES TO MMV

Go down 
+12
RyoHazaki
empawk
bam77
Shining
malevka1
Predator
EvilestRyu
skhsato123
SIRALEXBABY
SSonic
Doom
LESSARD
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

SHIN RYU ARRIVES TO MMV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHIN RYU ARRIVES TO MMV   SHIN RYU ARRIVES TO MMV - Page 2 EmptySeptember 13th 2016, 9:14 am

congratulations on your release and we thank you for sharing with our community Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: SHIN RYU ARRIVES TO MMV   SHIN RYU ARRIVES TO MMV - Page 2 EmptySeptember 25th 2016, 6:02 am

I have tried your "Shin Ryu" it is so awesome man! SHIN RYU ARRIVES TO MMV - Page 2 978788824   You have added so many new elements and interesting changes to him! clap  This "Redrawn ALL sprites to add color separation" update alone has made it extraordinary wonderful.  SHIN RYU ARRIVES TO MMV - Page 2 670481599   Coloring is one of my biggest weaknesses due to my color-blindness problem.... SHIN RYU ARRIVES TO MMV - Page 2 1340147569

Keep up the good MUGEN job of yours!  Very Happy   I want to see more MUGEN stuff by you! yes

I will see what I can be of help to you then.......... study

----------------------------------------------------------------

About the "Known Bugs" in your readme:
>> VS rivals who can break Shun Goku Satsu (gen, akuma, etc...) You better mash butons!!! if dont  the S.G.S. its breaked and ryu makes a clone and keep moveless until round time finish and some seconds after.
I guess the MUGEN clone might belong to either ShinRyu or P2 or both.  In all cases, you may want to consider adding a MUGEN safety code:
Code:
type = DestroySelf
triggerall = IsHelper
trigger1 = 1
to all of the states in your common1.cns (especially all the Statedef 5xxx states) and to all of the custom states you give to P2.
And, you can also try to add a "NotHitBy value = SCA" to your MUGEN Helpers who don't do attacks.

>> If gets hit in the firts frame of Hadou Combo (When star to charge), the chargin sparks remain until Ryu gets hitted
I checked your "HadouCombo" (normal version) and I see you have removeongethit = 1 for Explods and it looks fine to me.  Then I check your "HadouCombo" (EX/hyper version) and I see you have a "Carga" MUGEN Helper, and a "Aro" MUGEN Helper inside "Carga" MUGEN Helper, both MUGEN Helpers have a DestroySelf and it looks fine to me........actually I couldn't reproduce this "known bug" myself at all so I guess nothing to fix for this one?

>> VS Varo_Hades SODOM (cool char by the way) if Zankou Hadoken fireball its "trapped" by SODOM it wil become a clone Ryu and you cannot use Any fireball except for Super.
The addition of DestroySelf to all of the states in your common1.cns (especially all the Statedef 5xxx states) should be able to disable any "MUGEN Helpers getting hit to make clones of the Player" MUGEN bug.

One very minor MUGEN error:
- a "HitPauseTime" MUGEN Helper is called in your "Ryu.cns" but the StateDef 9743 has been disabled....
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: SHIN RYU ARRIVES TO MMV   SHIN RYU ARRIVES TO MMV - Page 2 EmptySeptember 28th 2016, 8:51 am

Wow, borewood im glad you like my work, im happy because you are one of my most admired and respected creators and thats important to me.
Thanks for your works, it makes me not forget my others proyects. I still need much to learn. I hope you can help me with an idea i have. I pm you later. Take care.
Your friend LESSARD.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: SHIN RYU ARRIVES TO MMV   SHIN RYU ARRIVES TO MMV - Page 2 EmptySeptember 28th 2016, 12:30 pm

I am glad that my 2 friends are helping. SHIN RYU ARRIVES TO MMV - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
patz2509

patz2509

PostSubject: Re: SHIN RYU ARRIVES TO MMV   SHIN RYU ARRIVES TO MMV - Page 2 EmptyOctober 1st 2016, 4:25 pm

Thanks Lessard your Ryu is awesome, wonderful gameplay (exelent ideas for codes in hypers and specials) all is very fluid, very good sprites and the CS is superb, the palettes, is one of the best Ryu outhere, congrats buddy!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: SHIN RYU ARRIVES TO MMV   SHIN RYU ARRIVES TO MMV - Page 2 EmptyOctober 1st 2016, 5:48 pm

patz2509 wrote:
Thanks Lessard your Ryu is awesome, wonderful gameplay (exelent ideas for codes in hypers and specials) all is very fluid, very good sprites and the CS is superb, the palettes, is one of the best Ryu outhere, congrats buddy!! cheers cheers

Thank you very much my friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHIN RYU ARRIVES TO MMV   SHIN RYU ARRIVES TO MMV - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SHIN RYU ARRIVES TO MMV
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2