The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
paid fightfactory work Emptyby manbatshark8 Yesterday at 10:05 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
paid fightfactory work Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
paid fightfactory work Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
paid fightfactory work Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

paid fightfactory work

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SnSlamMaster

paid fightfactory work Empty
PostSubject: paid fightfactory work   paid fightfactory work EmptyAugust 21st 2016, 10:58 am

I’m putting together a “Street Fighter All Stars” type game and converting many of the post SF2 chars to the art style of the original arcade SF2. I’ve got the artwork mostly taken care of, but I’m looking for someone who is very proficient with Fight Factory and also very familiar with the arcade/SNES SF2 World Warriors fighting mechanics, which IMO were the best of the series.
The easiest thing to do, I think, would be to take an existing character and just modify some of the AI and movesets to more closely resemble the SF2 World Warrior style. So, I would need that person to be able to do some basic and monotonous stuff (like paste in animations I provide) but also add in/take out moves here and there and adjust AI.

We could negotiate pricing on a per character basis I think.
If interested, email me at gdk1981@gmail.com.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

paid fightfactory work Empty
PostSubject: Re: paid fightfactory work   paid fightfactory work EmptySeptember 21st 2016, 3:19 pm

You might want to contact felineki, who has mugenized a crazily accurate "Super Street Fighter II Turbo Akuma".  His MUGEN code is one of the most complicated and detailed and solid and well-documented ones I have ever seen. study

And I think felineki is active only at MFG.  Arrow
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E

paid fightfactory work
Page 1 of 1