The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Super Skrull WIP - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Super Skrull WIP - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Super Skrull WIP - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Super Skrull WIP - Page 2 Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Super Skrull WIP

Go down 
+21
SuperVerse
rafhot
malevka1
Chimoru
JARRO77
NinjaKombatZ
verz36
RG_OP
chuchoryu
mugenaddict34
Red Hood
O Ilusionista
Adminbot
Fightfan
cravd
OGSymbiote
XXDreamBrotherXX
DANY (spider boy)
ajrenalin
dev
Ax
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Red Hood

Red Hood

Super Skrull WIP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Skrull WIP   Super Skrull WIP - Page 2 EmptyApril 3rd 2013, 2:15 pm

skrulls are always welcome, i'm surprised we didn't got more thanks to the secret invasion saga, but you know bdcirck made a superskrull with fantastic four powers.
By the way, i hope you are okay i will start to update your lizard next month. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mugenaddict34

PostSubject: Re: Super Skrull WIP   Super Skrull WIP - Page 2 EmptyApril 5th 2013, 10:44 am

Hey, what a nice concept for Skrull. I saw the SNK shading one and I liked it but I ever prefer the MvC style, so I like this more sunny

Ax, another WIP? Are you human? hehehe Wink
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Super Skrull WIP   Super Skrull WIP - Page 2 EmptyApril 5th 2013, 11:26 am

mugenaddict34 wrote:
Hey, what a nice concept for Skrull. I saw the SNK shading one and I liked it but I ever prefer the MvC style, so I like this more sunny

Ax, another WIP? Are you human? hehehe Wink

I have a lot on my wish list that I just can't wait for anymore.

@ O ilusionista,

Sounds like Morph will have much more than Parasite!

@ Red Hood,

I am doing a Super Skrull just to fill in my Avengers roster, not really into it that much. He's being made just out of necessity.

As for Lizard, I would make one from an entirely new base. The old one up right now is too butchered and of low quality. You are welcome to try and update/improve it though but I would recommend doing something better. That Lizard was made a long time ago and it is seriously too incomplete and poorly done. It's a novelty character as someone once put it.
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Super Skrull WIP   Super Skrull WIP - Page 2 EmptyApril 9th 2013, 4:10 pm

Super Skull is more better to the Fantastic 4, really I hope to play whit this char soon...or make other mugen proyect "Marvel vs Tekken: The Iron Heroes" sound good
Back to top Go down
RG_OP

RG_OP

PostSubject: Re: Super Skrull WIP   Super Skrull WIP - Page 2 EmptyApril 9th 2013, 10:24 pm

looking sick!, and nice to know u havent quit Ax
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Super Skrull WIP   Super Skrull WIP - Page 2 EmptyApril 10th 2013, 6:32 am

I am trying to make peace here with the former scruffys. Please be nice. Verz is very good at what he does. We should encourage each other.

His views may be different about sharing mugen than some of us but we must still honor their choice on the subject. This place isn't Scruffy dragon, so let whatever go and start over and fresh here.

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Super Skrull WIP   Super Skrull WIP - Page 2 EmptyApril 10th 2013, 6:54 am

I think that's very fair.

I hope we can all agree to this.

Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Super Skrull WIP   Super Skrull WIP - Page 2 EmptyApril 10th 2013, 9:05 am

Topic cleaned. Only action taken.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Super Skrull WIP   Super Skrull WIP - Page 2 EmptyApril 30th 2013, 3:23 pm

Hey amigo add more pic for this char I like to see more about this
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Super Skrull WIP   Super Skrull WIP - Page 2 EmptyApril 30th 2013, 5:12 pm

I really should get back to this wip. I'ma try and finish up whatever I was doing with Two-Face and Ironman. Then I'll try and do something for Super Skrull. I should fix some stuff to!
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Super Skrull WIP   Super Skrull WIP - Page 2 EmptyMay 2nd 2013, 12:15 pm

Very Happy
I think the same more versions to choose characters is better, this version of superskrull this interesting.

pienso lo mismo mas versiones de escoger personajes es mejor, esta interesante esta version del superskrull.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKombatZ

NinjaKombatZ

PostSubject: Re: Super Skrull WIP   Super Skrull WIP - Page 2 EmptyNovember 30th 2013, 2:03 am

mvc3 style
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Super Skrull WIP   Super Skrull WIP - Page 2 EmptyNovember 30th 2013, 5:19 am

hey Man, any news of this badass super skrull??? if yuo are still work on this wip,maybe is not too much but  i can help, with code,sound for moves end effects i really like this design Twisted Evil

Last edited by JARRO77 on November 30th 2013, 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Super Skrull WIP   Super Skrull WIP - Page 2 EmptyNovember 30th 2013, 5:20 am

sorry for double post Super Skrull WIP - Page 2 1340147569 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Skrull WIP   Super Skrull WIP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Skrull WIP
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next