The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Soul Calibur Edits
Loki Marvel supervillian Emptyby animaraz Yesterday at 6:55 pm

» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Loki Marvel supervillian Emptyby dev Yesterday at 2:22 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Loki Marvel supervillian Emptyby Doom May 27th 2024, 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Loki Marvel supervillian Emptyby LasombraDemon May 26th 2024, 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Loki Marvel supervillian

Go down 
+10
MUplayer
yolomate
bam77
Rjiggler
malevka1
volzzilla
Arkady
Shining
Doom
skhsato123
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
skhsato123

skhsato123

Loki Marvel supervillian Empty
PostSubject: Loki Marvel supervillian   Loki Marvel supervillian EmptyJuly 14th 2016, 4:40 pm

I was advised by idpp to use skeletor as base
Realy it looks very comfortable to me
And though the hemlet idea not mine i draw it myself and adapted it to the head

This is a future wip
Loki Marvel supervillian Loki-110
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Loki Marvel supervillian   Loki Marvel supervillian EmptyJuly 14th 2016, 4:42 pm

Cool ... yes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Loki Marvel supervillian   Loki Marvel supervillian EmptyJuly 14th 2016, 4:49 pm

fantastic idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Loki Marvel supervillian   Loki Marvel supervillian EmptyJuly 14th 2016, 4:56 pm

looks great
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Loki Marvel supervillian   Loki Marvel supervillian EmptyJuly 14th 2016, 11:10 pm

Thanks everyone
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Loki Marvel supervillian   Loki Marvel supervillian EmptyJuly 15th 2016, 8:54 am

that is a great design skhsato Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: Loki Marvel supervillian   Loki Marvel supervillian EmptyJuly 15th 2016, 9:54 am

Cool Loki Marvel supervillian 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
Rjiggler

PostSubject: Re: Loki Marvel supervillian   Loki Marvel supervillian EmptyJuly 15th 2016, 11:59 am

Do you already have ideas for moves and general aesthetics?
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Loki Marvel supervillian   Loki Marvel supervillian EmptyJuly 15th 2016, 12:41 pm

Rjiggler wrote:
Do you already have ideas for moves and general aesthetics?

i am open to any help and suggestions Smile
Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: Loki Marvel supervillian   Loki Marvel supervillian EmptyJuly 15th 2016, 12:48 pm

Cool sprite yes
Back to top Go down
Rjiggler

PostSubject: Re: Loki Marvel supervillian   Loki Marvel supervillian EmptyJuly 15th 2016, 12:54 pm

Jesus, fuck, this website keeps trying to forward me to spam/virus shit. Not into it.

What I was about to say was, you could rip the code from Tron Bonne and make one of his hypers him sitting in a throne and activating the Destroyer, which has a couple basic attacks like its energy beam and heavy swings, no hitbox, and moves slowly. During this time, Loki would have no hitbox, either. Using a similar idea, you could use the sentinel code from Onslaught and make it so Loki is out of the battle entirely while the player controls the Destroyer, and the opponent would have to beat the Destroyer before Loki rejoins. That might be a bit too boss-grade, but it'd make for something awesome to watch.

As far as his attacks, you could do basic throwing knives and punches, sure, but Loki's magic is crazy and deceptive, and if you patterned projectiles or specials in kaleidoscope-esque fractals, with interesting Photoshop filters to make it glowy rather than just an opaque overlay, you could do some really psychedelic things. Human players could get disoriented easily, and that could be considered success in that direction.

Are you set on the cape and staff with this classic look, or what different approaches to the aesthetic would you consider?
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Loki Marvel supervillian   Loki Marvel supervillian EmptyJuly 15th 2016, 1:08 pm

bam77 wrote:
Cool sprite yes

With your Destroyer
An invincible duo will reign
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Loki Marvel supervillian   Loki Marvel supervillian EmptyJuly 15th 2016, 1:09 pm

Rjiggler wrote:
Jesus, fuck, this website keeps trying to forward me to spam/virus shit.  Not into it.

What I was about to say was, you could rip the code from Tron Bonne and make one of his hypers him sitting in a throne and activating the Destroyer, which has a couple basic attacks like its energy beam and heavy swings, no hitbox, and moves slowly.  During this time, Loki would have no hitbox, either.  Using a similar idea, you could use the sentinel code from Onslaught and make it so Loki is out of the battle entirely while the player controls the Destroyer, and the opponent would have to beat the Destroyer before Loki rejoins.  That might be a bit too boss-grade, but it'd make for something awesome to watch.

As far as his attacks, you could do basic throwing knives and punches, sure, but Loki's magic is crazy and deceptive, and if you patterned projectiles or specials in kaleidoscope-esque fractals, with interesting Photoshop filters to make it glowy rather than just an opaque overlay, you could do some really psychedelic things.  Human players could get disoriented easily, and that could be considered success in that direction.

Are you set on the cape and staff with this classic look, or what different approaches to the aesthetic would you consider?

Great ideas of you
To be highly considered at the time of coding
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Loki Marvel supervillian   Loki Marvel supervillian EmptyJuly 15th 2016, 4:03 pm

great sprites edit! lol!
Back to top Go down
MUplayer

PostSubject: Re: Loki Marvel supervillian   Loki Marvel supervillian EmptyJuly 15th 2016, 8:14 pm

Nice sprite! This looks to be a promising WIP.

Rjiggler had some nice ideas, but I imagine coding and spriting would be a beast.  Looking forward to seeing what's next. Loki Marvel supervillian 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loki Marvel supervillian   Loki Marvel supervillian Empty

Back to top Go down

Loki Marvel supervillian
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next