The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
hi looking for help to make my hail hydra game like the prime sentinels Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 4:11 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
hi looking for help to make my hail hydra game like the prime sentinels Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:40 pm

» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
hi looking for help to make my hail hydra game like the prime sentinels Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:37 pm

» I need help ripping a specific sprite art from Asura Buster
hi looking for help to make my hail hydra game like the prime sentinels Emptyby yolomate Today at 1:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

hi looking for help to make my hail hydra game like the prime sentinels

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

hi looking for help to make my hail hydra game like the prime sentinels Empty
PostSubject: hi looking for help to make my hail hydra game like the prime sentinels   hi looking for help to make my hail hydra game like the prime sentinels EmptyJuly 11th 2016, 9:16 am

hi looking for help to make my hail hydra game like the prime sentinels in that the time doesn't run out and I win each char has a life bar and u have to kill them in till the over all life bar is depleted I wanted to know if there was a simple code to put in so I could do it with the hydra and if there was a simple code to put in to add another char in and a boss thank u
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: hi looking for help to make my hail hydra game like the prime sentinels   hi looking for help to make my hail hydra game like the prime sentinels EmptyJuly 11th 2016, 9:18 am

i don't understand clearly what you mean, please be clearer.
ok for the time to not run out use assertspecial in -2 state, there should be something like timefreeze i don't remember
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: hi looking for help to make my hail hydra game like the prime sentinels   hi looking for help to make my hail hydra game like the prime sentinels EmptyJuly 11th 2016, 9:26 am

if you want a boss tough.. why don't you take a look at biohazard game?
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: hi looking for help to make my hail hydra game like the prime sentinels   hi looking for help to make my hail hydra game like the prime sentinels EmptyJuly 11th 2016, 9:32 am

the way u can kill the prime sentinels and each has a certain amount of life in stead of being timed of how many u killed and u still winning in the hydra all the better explanation I can say is play both of them and se what I mean one u can kill but it can kill u the (prime sentinels) and one all u have to do is wait for the time to run out (hydra) and I want to put the code in it make the hydra one like the prime sentinels dose that sorta clear things up
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: hi looking for help to make my hail hydra game like the prime sentinels   hi looking for help to make my hail hydra game like the prime sentinels EmptyJuly 11th 2016, 9:40 am

sorry i can't play those minigames, in fact i can't play mugen anymore, i can only watch videos and assist with code
edit: so you want to turn hail hydra into sentinels game where you can kill hydra guys but you can also get k.o'ed, right?
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: hi looking for help to make my hail hydra game like the prime sentinels   hi looking for help to make my hail hydra game like the prime sentinels EmptyJuly 11th 2016, 9:45 am

pretty much
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: hi looking for help to make my hail hydra game like the prime sentinels   hi looking for help to make my hail hydra game like the prime sentinels EmptyJuly 11th 2016, 3:19 pm

Sorry I don't quite get it........as of my MUGEN knowledge, Prime Sentinel is not a MUGEN bonus game, it is a single standalone MUGEN character:

Unless you are talking something different...............well, if you don't want your MUGEN character to die (gets K.O.), then you can either set your MUGEN character's Life value to the max all the times, or use the AssertSpecial flag = noko, and along with the flag2 = timerfreeze suggested by Mistah Jorge.
Please note that the flag = noko is not officially supported as it is a undocumented AssertSpecial flag therefore it might have some glitch. hi looking for help to make my hail hydra game like the prime sentinels 3876111886
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: hi looking for help to make my hail hydra game like the prime sentinels   hi looking for help to make my hail hydra game like the prime sentinels EmptyJuly 13th 2016, 9:22 am

no not that one the other ones but take a look a at arkadys Acolytes Bonus game they have what im looking for too it was this one by zvitor hi looking for help to make my hail hydra game like the prime sentinels Primmm
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: hi looking for help to make my hail hydra game like the prime sentinels   hi looking for help to make my hail hydra game like the prime sentinels EmptyJuly 13th 2016, 10:24 am

Just making things simple, he wants a Bonus game where you can get knocked out, and without a timer on it, so you have to fight everyone until the end of the match, and with a Final "boss" too, who actually would have a life bar and more tough in terms of attacks, right?

Also, is something like the x-men vs avengers mugen game mini game that you are looking for? (Look at 24:10)
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: hi looking for help to make my hail hydra game like the prime sentinels   hi looking for help to make my hail hydra game like the prime sentinels EmptyJuly 18th 2016, 9:17 am

yes but no one knows how
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi looking for help to make my hail hydra game like the prime sentinels   hi looking for help to make my hail hydra game like the prime sentinels Empty

Back to top Go down

hi looking for help to make my hail hydra game like the prime sentinels
Page 1 of 1