The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Please, help me! How can I replace the current Mugen title screen into the new title and how can I put the word Press Start Button on Intro? Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Please, help me! How can I replace the current Mugen title screen into the new title and how can I put the word Press Start Button on Intro? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Please, help me! How can I replace the current Mugen title screen into the new title and how can I put the word Press Start Button on Intro? Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» we need deathlook
Please, help me! How can I replace the current Mugen title screen into the new title and how can I put the word Press Start Button on Intro? Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 4:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Please, help me! How can I replace the current Mugen title screen into the new title and how can I put the word Press Start Button on Intro?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Welldone

Please, help me! How can I replace the current Mugen title screen into the new title and how can I put the word Press Start Button on Intro? Empty
PostSubject: Please, help me! How can I replace the current Mugen title screen into the new title and how can I put the word Press Start Button on Intro?   Please, help me! How can I replace the current Mugen title screen into the new title and how can I put the word Press Start Button on Intro? EmptyJuly 7th 2016, 2:17 pm

I just don't know how to change the title screen from the Mugen title screen into the new title screen into Street Fighter II VS Fatal Fury 2 on Mugen 1.0. It's really hard for me to do it. I want to know how to put the brand new title into it. And I've been watching the Mugen title tutorial on YouTube, it gives me some sort of false tutorial. I wanna show you:

From Mugen Title Screen
Please, help me! How can I replace the current Mugen title screen into the new title and how can I put the word Press Start Button on Intro? Mugen_1.0_title_screen

into

Please, help me! How can I replace the current Mugen title screen into the new title and how can I put the word Press Start Button on Intro? Street11

I need a steps instructions or tutorial brief speech about title screen

And I want to know how to put the word Press Start Button on Intro I just made for Mugen 1.0, Street Fighter II VS Fatal Fury 2 Greatest Champion Edition, since today. When Press Start Button word is blinking on intro. How do I put the word Press Start Button on Intro?

It went like this:

Please, help me! How can I replace the current Mugen title screen into the new title and how can I put the word Press Start Button on Intro?

Please, help me! How can I replace the current Mugen title screen into the new title and how can I put the word Press Start Button on Intro? 2649099129

(No Rude Answer)
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

Please, help me! How can I replace the current Mugen title screen into the new title and how can I put the word Press Start Button on Intro? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, help me! How can I replace the current Mugen title screen into the new title and how can I put the word Press Start Button on Intro?   Please, help me! How can I replace the current Mugen title screen into the new title and how can I put the word Press Start Button on Intro? EmptyJuly 7th 2016, 5:14 pm

You need to open the mugen system.sff with the fighter factory and see where each image is located.

then replace by your own images with the bmp 256 colors.

you must learn editing screenpack more simple and with less things like that you will have facility to understand at begin.

mugen is base,,, then watch the bases.. Please, help me! How can I replace the current Mugen title screen into the new title and how can I put the word Press Start Button on Intro? 670481599

Back to top Go down
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Re: Please, help me! How can I replace the current Mugen title screen into the new title and how can I put the word Press Start Button on Intro?   Please, help me! How can I replace the current Mugen title screen into the new title and how can I put the word Press Start Button on Intro? EmptyJuly 8th 2016, 11:05 am

Okay, I'll try and do it. If it's not working, and I'll let you know, Mazemerald and thank you. :-D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please, help me! How can I replace the current Mugen title screen into the new title and how can I put the word Press Start Button on Intro?   Please, help me! How can I replace the current Mugen title screen into the new title and how can I put the word Press Start Button on Intro? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1