The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
BlueSpiderX's New Project: An Ordinary Stickman Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
BlueSpiderX's New Project: An Ordinary Stickman Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
BlueSpiderX's New Project: An Ordinary Stickman Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
BlueSpiderX's New Project: An Ordinary Stickman Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

BlueSpiderX's New Project: An Ordinary Stickman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX's New Project: An Ordinary Stickman Empty
PostSubject: BlueSpiderX's New Project: An Ordinary Stickman   BlueSpiderX's New Project: An Ordinary Stickman EmptyJune 27th 2016, 11:24 am

Not sure where to post this, so I posted at the Mugen Discussion section. You can see how the character look like in my new sig. (Btw you like my sig ? eyes rolling ) Oh and like my previous char posts, this char will be only become a W.I.P. if someone is interested in working on it. I am working on the sprites, I only need a coder.

Hey guys ! As I promised before, I'll post some details about my new original (not an edit and palette swap) char.
In case you missed the hidden clue I typed in black text in my previous post, here's the first and base detail of my char:

THIS CHAR WILL BE THE MOST RANDOM, MLG, AND F*CKED UP CHAR IN DA HISTORY OF MUGEN. EVAR !

So, if you're interested in working on this char, don't complaint about some of the pointless, random, annoying, cheap (,etc.) parts of this char. Cause that's the point of this char.

The second base detail is:

DIRECTED BY MICHAEL BAY (LOTS OF EXPLOSIONS. NO JOKE).

To the point that it's almost in every move. Don't worry, some of them don't even do damage. Like his hitspark for example. That's right, his hitsparks is EXPLOSIONS !!! (Hitsound is also explosion sound). His backdash, jump, taunt and almost every basic move has explosions ! Kinda annoying ? Yeah I know. That's why I'll use small explosions and not-so-loud explosion sounds.

Btw, all basic animations is done, except for getting hit animations. I'll work on it by the time you're reading this. Moving on to the special details.

But first, I'm going to tell you that every special move has 8 variations ! The used variation will be random everytime you execute the move.

The first special move is a regular hadouken move. But as I stated above, it will have 8 variations and the projectiles that you shoot will be random. Among the projectiles are:
-Hadouken (duh)
-Michael Jackson's hat
-Missile
-Dudley's rose from his taunt (explodes on impact)
-...and 4 more !

The second special move will be a counter move. When hit, your enemy will be hit with with random effects. Such as:
-Burn
-Freeze
-Shock
-Knockback (explosion).
-...and 4 more !

Sooooo this post is getting kinda long and I think I'm going to end this for now. I'm gonna continue in the next post (reply). See you soon ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
I-Skorp-I

I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: BlueSpiderX's New Project: An Ordinary Stickman   BlueSpiderX's New Project: An Ordinary Stickman EmptyJune 27th 2016, 6:11 pm

So basically it's going to be like a Xiao Xiao character? Or Stick Death character?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAay2Na3a66_BMAou7b_gjA
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: BlueSpiderX's New Project: An Ordinary Stickman   BlueSpiderX's New Project: An Ordinary Stickman EmptyJune 28th 2016, 11:10 am

I-Skorp-I wrote:
So basically it's going to be like a Xiao Xiao character? Or Stick Death character?

Umm...yes and no. Is it a stickman like in Xiao Xiao ? Yes. Does it use martial arts like in Xiao Xiao ? No.

Maybe I'll add some reference. That flash animation rocks ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: BlueSpiderX's New Project: An Ordinary Stickman   BlueSpiderX's New Project: An Ordinary Stickman EmptyJune 28th 2016, 2:21 pm

Hey the second special move sounds like some cool elemental attacks!  Surprised

8 variations........wow, can't wait to see!  cyclops
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: BlueSpiderX's New Project: An Ordinary Stickman   BlueSpiderX's New Project: An Ordinary Stickman EmptyJune 29th 2016, 6:24 am

Good thing you mentioned the second special, Borewood. Very Happy

I forgot some detail. There will be a flashing image when you're hit. The cleaning image values depending on the conductor image.

More info incoming later ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: BlueSpiderX's New Project: An Ordinary Stickman   BlueSpiderX's New Project: An Ordinary Stickman EmptyJune 29th 2016, 12:41 pm

Hey guys ! Continuing my previous post, here are the details for my char's third and fourth special moves. Oh, and his first super move ! Very Happy

His third special will be having him throwing a mine that will only be triggered when the enemy steps on it. And, the things that come out of it will be random. Among of them are:
-Explosion (duh)
-Killer Whale (taking a bite)
-MVC2 Abyss' 2nd form bubble
-A hammer (from the skies)
-...and 4 more.

And his fourth move is a summoning move. The summoning range depends on which button you press to end the command (D,F,light kick for close range and D,F,strong kick for far range). He will summon some stuff. The stuffs will appear from below, above, and out of nowhere. Among them are:
-Explosion (duh) out of nowhere
-That lightning bolt from Power Rangers' logo
-An egg from some flash game
-An anvil
-...and 4 more. (It's getting annoying I know)

We're entering the supers section. But, the special moves is not the only one that have 8 variations. The super moves also will have 8 variations !

The first super move is the upgraded first special. So basically, a Shinkuu Hadouken move with random stuff coming out. The stuffs are:
-Shinkuu Hadouken
-D.S.F. (Deadly Small Focused) Beam
-God of Thunder
-New Year's Fireworks
-And 4 more

So that's it for this today's post. Yeah I know it's pretty short. I don't really know what to write for the next 3 supers so I'll end this post at the first super. The point is, the next 3 super will be in the next post. See you soon ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: BlueSpiderX's New Project: An Ordinary Stickman   BlueSpiderX's New Project: An Ordinary Stickman EmptyJuly 15th 2016, 12:16 pm

Hey guys ! Been busy for a while. So much that I forgot about this post lol! . So today's post will be about the second, third and fourth super move. Oh, and some (kinda) important stuff.

The second super move is kinda like the second special move. But instead, the stickman will be charging to the enemy until the enemy hits him. And the effects inflicted will just be the same as the 2nd special, but the duration of the effect inflicted will be longer.

The third super move is the upgraded version of the 3rd special. But instead of throwing a bomb, the stickman will attempt to grab the enemy and hold them so they can't move. If the grab succeed, the enemy will be unable to move and then the stickman and the enemy will be attacked by stuff and (only) the enemy will be damaged. If the grab misses, the stickman himself will be attacked by stuff and only himself will receive half the damage of a successful grab. This move needs to be done close to the enemy so it's pretty risky ! The stuffs attacking are:
-VENOM FANG
-A screen of MLG stuffs (with sound)
-Captain America(s)
-Giant Akuma
-And, you guessed it. 4 more.

The 4th and final super move is the upgraded version of the 4th special. Just like the 4th special, but there will be a 2 second delay before stuffs get summoned. So you need to occupy your enemy. Among them are:
-BIG explosion
-Bandai logo
-Pepsi
-LGBT Wrath
-& 4 more

That's all for toda- wait. Some (kinda) important stuff I talked about earlier in this post.

First, the reason why there is no pictures on this post because I want it to be a surprise. If there's pictures, you would imagine how the character will play out before it's done and will not be surprised/curious. Detail is also very small here because of the same reason.
Only the coder will be able to see the sprites used in making of this character and the detailed details. "Detailed detail" kinda rhymes lol! .

Second, if you want to add in your ideas for this char, don't be afraid to post it here. Ideas is encouraged for this char. But remember, this char is very random. So don't ask for balance for this char. Very Happy

And lastly, I would like to repeat, I only need a coder. I will work on the sprites myself.

So that's it for today's post. The next post will be coming next week. See you soon ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BlueSpiderX's New Project: An Ordinary Stickman   BlueSpiderX's New Project: An Ordinary Stickman Empty

Back to top Go down

BlueSpiderX's New Project: An Ordinary Stickman
Page 1 of 1