The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 5:59 pm

» Captain Falcon Release
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 5:56 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Emptyby CARNAGE777 Today at 5:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before?

Go down 
4 posters

3DO
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? I_vote_lcap0%Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Amiga
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? I_vote_lcap0%Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Amstrad CPC
 0% [ 0 ]
Atari 2600/Atari 7800
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? I_vote_lcap7%Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Apple II
 0% [ 0 ]
Atari ST
 0% [ 0 ]
CD-I
 0% [ 0 ]
Colecovision
 0% [ 0 ]
Commodore PET/Commodore 64
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? I_vote_lcap14%Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Dreamcast
 0% [ 0 ]
FM Towns
 0% [ 0 ]
Game Boy/Game Boy Color/Game Boy Advance
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? I_vote_lcap7%Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
GameCube
 0% [ 0 ]
Game Gear
 0% [ 0 ]
Genesis/Mega Drive
 7% [ 1 ]
Intellivision
 0% [ 0 ]
Jaguar/Jaguar CD
 0% [ 0 ]
Lynx
 0% [ 0 ]
MSX
 0% [ 0 ]
N-Gage
 0% [ 0 ]
NeoGeo/NeoGeo CD
 0% [ 0 ]
NDS/3DS
 7% [ 1 ]
NeoGeo Pocket
 0% [ 0 ]
Nintendo 64
 0% [ 0 ]
Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)/Famicom (FC)/Famicom Disk System (FDS)
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? I_vote_lcap21%Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
PC88/PC98
 0% [ 0 ]
PlayStation 1/2/3/4/Vita
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? I_vote_lcap14%Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
PSP
 0% [ 0 ]
Sega 32X
 0% [ 0 ]
Sega CD/Mega CD
 0% [ 0 ]
Sega Master System
 0% [ 0 ]
Sega Saturn
 0% [ 0 ]
Sharp X1/Sharp X68000
 0% [ 0 ]
Sinclair ZX81/Spectrum
 0% [ 0 ]
Super Nintendo/Super Famicom
 7% [ 1 ]
TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine/Turbo CD/PC-Engine CD-ROM/Turbo Express/PC-Engine GT
 7% [ 1 ]
Wii/Wii U
 7% [ 1 ]
WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color
 0% [ 0 ]
Xbox/Xbox 360/Xbox One
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Werewood

Werewood

Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Empty
PostSubject: Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before?   Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? EmptyMay 21st 2016, 2:00 pm

Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Question

3DO
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsNhrB3lRnzk_KBR8q2UVxiizVCuyXytmMmRb0qiSOx-0G5v7I
Amiga
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7bESQer4igERg8XhYk63vEUD1GBt6mlkxo7IBBmyAb1P9VBjZ
Amstrad CPC
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbnOT2npr6MU26Q5z2T5o59RQFDhgpKc_AVTGod2WZlU75W8UkHA
Atari 2600/Atari 7800
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTf7LMDhUYl92jSj0fFWcQwG7Db_jr-HsWqNkJHqKpRCnECeTw_Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlEmCagh5-InDirM7PX2VsoGBjEtB7AuwQhzeBvSqmzjgjZXVe2w
Apple II
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAaWX0ZY1mrREUi66KR_gt-AVxFELGdTrDXACMEN4XLMk0LX7i
Atari ST
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjIpj0USFH0uKdBWUfxRzpf05oxpNDVH8iytLr2McRKaK3cTj2
CD-I
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0WETxGXu8E4kq6Jd93ifoEWtNROpS-ehmkAeqQqjgyk9ioJOvGA
Colecovision
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3kN4j1z5R1eVXaMMRfugsDTxAhC1hxvCTuWms0JaBkKsgTU8joA
Commodore PET/Commodore 64
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_cSsox-gPe87eokjSlIEF_txsg30x4QseS6UHhELXBkcoUwpQYo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9YMvd_dOGgnIG-8JFm8GKnAnErr4nV9bTOVxaELisK5ZlhDws
Dreamcast
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRo8SBRBn8Vn_dAMn86QxM6Eu24TGk9Y_esshoivBPEhowQg47IKA
FM Towns
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmddhZGwm3ICnqIsRP-L1hLsVIUTkyVpr5AYKvv2_Ual2byavLZw
Game Boy/Game Boy Color/Game Boy Advance
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Histor10
GameCube
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfM84Zq9BpjiTw6KpmP4Nzs_0qt4zzt6uBCeDJgG-YIX16ToF9
Game Gear
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0Wi-Ze2w7NIT7xjLGmOfH_NitVZWvHQ2WrvPKeo0SFRlX1IDBTw
Genesis/Mega Drive
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJYdul7AU5hjeL_-0EOnsV4uG28kr1Dc8tPU9pwGURYP_b7B52Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvP4C9hJ5p9BFXYeBSFf7GFcRrH5522e8O8VdT5hhK107fRr20GQ
Intellivision
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaZcZwAqAnP5NuLnlYO8WIdKR6ACWUFBLvsihGNl2ZpcaVZcdHtQ
Jaguar/Jaguar CD
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPLKhTHIeIT2P7yJBZnUU2QxF3O0mnA4hdnwK_YpLpBNtg01QfYo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuRc1DTysM2OWtmdwK7f3GPE8D2eSeFwK73vf7NZcUepN3YqoA
Lynx
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlIMXk3G-qbXS9lJDlEntbLe2tv16j2na70fZO4cGAsnl-gIPL
MSX
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ55LlsoG30ZXkJ-omd6vM6mvvIVnVJWpAUr27ftO2x_wfQ_eNK
N-Gage
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgKNZZ9mxHHAyVgGNVkUhHNrznfDM8NFffPhS8Tv76vX_xY7W5iw
NeoGeo/NeoGeo CD
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Z Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAqmbARr-XUSGjjz5z4nQd86fRe9zdEsXUgMPW583bw_MG4PQXQg
NDS/3DS
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrfE21CPhEL9c1YFUdUWauWacaOH8AkOXzEGFeSmlK05GLYWr4fAYo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUoZsoac_aob9K1PCWwjew7I58iH-_yeFONz5TCqcT1aQ59yebDQ
NeoGeo Pocket
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSC1UnGql79weWnfqvQ_xSg2G0NnEVdCGS_9RYpLWcxBA5gIzg
Nintendo 64
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLBbfuWuA5nfUUangvkh_xgdBxtHrGppy6QRjU2lhcNuEAycmeQQ
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? 14295810Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Disk_s10
PC88/PC98
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuhgzgsrDP-pQBIYDFirsyV4yFOXmj1WaS9zPd-WjssLQLqsWXYo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsrKE48HQN4SLxxRTZoqDMV6F3KbMDUtLjFQFdwkZfFq5KP2W_JA
PlayStation 1/2/3/4/Vita
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Sony-p10
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnSMGvLpFmYSwZN6olZbsCdZicJYlCb0V4zyygcTI19XzqfFW3
PSP
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdu56WWg3bWUUvlCX9kIR9gkePMP_noStyybf2Vxuiff3bw3J_BA
Sega 32X
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCRWepoDDKHdIdqOcKivO0Tp-AIDN7LBIWuYR9Fbv8HtdwXhb0Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzjLYpSZw-FAvkVjbv5LT5tr6Pi66-i-yb2IVB3zcP9-keDSFvkw
Sega CD/Mega CD
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSfLhW9CBH56Y6MJ5XpYpMcU58savi1ZPRYKwTB5dALm8LGDLbwwYo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzjLYpSZw-FAvkVjbv5LT5tr6Pi66-i-yb2IVB3zcP9-keDSFvkw
Sega Master System
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYuebiLcTJh3lKaqz6I1Kn9LzbYI016FZKepiyLB6A_4UR5pJlpQ
Sega Saturn
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiaYA_sN60Iv7mVUfHEVV2sp9CCtg6vYJ3UyS4EzAAwAuPxoRH1g
Sharp X1/Sharp X68000
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLcR8A4fIhWv2aS1NzclxAT_KmHuCz3fUHElbNLy_HMy4M2zqG2AYo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgrkFGKh4o5AzVS4WT_R0lVyNnTZKXwkBh-bLBd2-txhQJDA97
Sinclair ZX81/Spectrum
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwNiBjHfB4E_upUKl6a8QUo2YYKNrpcAcI0SEgupyA89UZhsp6rgYo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgNe1tV794gUAMTaY5aQqh-OGan9vyxG-AwdUXG8WLE_4gq0j4
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Super-famiconYo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Snes_800
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQoBcOgzI4P0L1YbWf65Fv10ZPaN7zIc22HF82u1mMeYQM_frVcQYo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZ6pHiHniTB9BCd1UyTeccE9ruRxYtsMPPF2MFWg5rmO5zDrS0
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ82jCbgl-0kJPombLqpCW0KEnIfYZyPy5oxKp4tOFjQ0x7HpDxqgYo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIxROIYCW0hmV8g-jmCiG9I4GxQQXsGKsxWivodguczZDIwFH3fA
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWujc-51Ck2AMozu6-JsYKM5pLO2mfygbDCg8zBztScBXi8NQvYo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSjKwoCBhGUXdZC1mnnKZKqAhR4xhpLsbi8A8MZFKGiGrI9jmx
Wii/Wii U
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Promo-10
WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? 220px-10Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgt9FwSdf4NxMPMWHPrre1Lrb8pUJehUm-G7yiry-kEn2wzLD-
Xbox/Xbox 360/Xbox One
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjS-_wy5Liskj290FR6oM2OCYlZENq7cJKbDH18RtJQ3_ns1xD
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPXRqXMaErPRL1ecFGJsNZJpR2jJGM5b-ZeLTjYWqrTnriygP8
Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSef7O5FGC3GYrqTVekqiidJP6tRmjORFl7FpPZVKSMbIBaZE2c

Last edited by borewood2013 on May 21st 2016, 2:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before?   Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? EmptyMay 21st 2016, 2:04 pm

I gave my votes to:

Actually the video game system(s) I truly owned (used many years of saved up my pocket money to buy) before were:
Famicom + Famicom Disk System (FDS) (8-bit) Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoqvVO1UfbPd6wmQd3fdIrXi9O7lkTN-i1DS4DrhYlfTqdOnFf mario
PC-Engine (8-bit) Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Nitrog10 drop da bomb

And I got a Super Famicom (16-bit) Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQo72HZDyj3pUTsvOg7S5HQfn7_JTm5wi4ECAZh96ep_eCC9ccH kirby as a birthday gift from a rich relative. Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMILE3_pm04XWCNnoM9UxoYMksXGIhBOqeze4FWHuJEPvsc5ut

For all other ones, either I could only try some (i.e. PS 1&2) at friends' places or just had no access to those at all.... Sad

Last edited by borewood2013 on May 21st 2016, 2:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BlasterMUGEN

PostSubject: Re: Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before?   Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? EmptyMay 21st 2016, 2:21 pm

I voted for:
- Atari 2600
- Commodore 64
- Game Boy/Game Boy Color/Game Boy Advance
- NDS/2DS
- Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)
- PlayStation 1/2/3
- Wii/Wii U

Last edited by BlasterMUGEN on May 21st 2016, 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before?   Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? EmptyMay 21st 2016, 2:26 pm

- (NES)
- Genesis/Mega Drive
- PlayStation 1/2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before?   Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? EmptyMay 21st 2016, 2:31 pm

Excellent post borewood2013 ... Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? 670481599
Well ... I think I've only had the Commodore64. Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? 311127478
But I've played with many of them with emulators on my PC. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before?   Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? EmptyMay 21st 2016, 2:37 pm

Doom wrote:

Excellent post borewood2013 ... Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? 670481599
Well ... I think I've only had the Commodore64. Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? 311127478
But I've played with many of them with emulators on my PC. cheers

Thank you very much!  Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? 705151839
Actually when I tried to do some online video game systems research for this topic, many good-old video-gaming memories emerged in my mind. Idea   I really missed my few video game systems Crying or Very sad

YES!  yes   Thanks to those hard-working video game emulator authors and ROM donators, I am able to try so many awesome titles on my PC! Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? 978788824 

And you know many MUGEN materials have been made from rips of many emulated video games. pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before?   Yo what video game system(s) do you have / have you had before? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1